Home PEx Business and Careers Personal Investing and Money Management

AUB Asia United Bank Credit Cards 💳

19091939596176

Comments

  • Hi guys! Matagal po ba delivery ni AUB?
    Share ko lang timeline ng delivery ko.

    July 3 - applied online/sent documents
    July 4 - received confirmation email from AUB that they already received my docs/requirements
    July 13 - I called the CSR, to follow up my application. Kasi yung kaofficemate ko na nagapply din nagstart na processing kahit nauna ako magapply. Then nalaman ko na wala pa daw sa system nila docs ko application palang meron. So pinaresend sakin docs ko.
    July 18 - may nag-email from AUB to install creddo app.
    July 25 - may nagverification call sa cp ko
    July 26 - employment verification sa hr
    July 27 - received an email and sms na approved na application ko. So tumawag ako CSR to confirm. Approved nga daw for embossing nalang daw card ko. Wait ko nalang daw delivery.
    July 28 - nagtry lang ako icheck thru their site app status ko then nakalagay na naembossed and nadispatch na card ko.

    Antay nalang ako ng card ngayon, 3-5 banking days daw delivery. Sana approved sinet kong limit :naughty:
  • NEED CASH????
    We offer Personal Cash Loan. Like SALARY LOAN or BUSINESS LOAN. Its a no Collateral, no guarantor cash Loan. You can loan from 30 Thousand up to 2 million. You can pay it in 12, 18, 24, 36 months term.

    We process Personal Loan from the following banks!

    SECURITY BANK
    BANK OF MAKATI
    CHINATRUST
    EASTWEST BANK
    MAYBANK
    PBCOM
    STERLING BANK OF ASIA
    UCPB

    If your interested and if you have friend need it, just leave a message or text or call to 0977-7777-767 VIBER: 0977-7777-767 Email: [email protected]

    Look JM ARCILLA
    Thank you.
  • SoulExchangeSoulExchange 青春フールパワー PEx Expert 🎖️
    legendaryl wrote: »
    Hi PEXers,

    I just have some questions regarding AUB Credit Card (AUB Easy). I got mine approved last July 27 and since I am new to credit cards I need help on some infos I do not know much about :lol:

    1. For example, I purchased a gadget worth 25,000, it's monthly fee is 2,000 pesos and I do have a CL of 30K. Will my credit limit decrease by the whole amount of the gadget (30K-25K) or will it be decreased based on the monthly amount of the gadget (30K-2K)?

    2. If I applied for AUB Easy Mastercard, will there be an instance that I might get a different type of card (e.g. Classic) or I will be given a CL lower than my applied CL?

    BTW, just wanted to share my application timeline to everyone. :)

    July 6 - Applied through AUB Online (Submitted my requirements on the same day)
    July 18 - Download the CredoApp
    July 24 - CSR called me for verification
    July 27 - Got my CC approved
    ?????? - Card Delivery (Current Step)

    Thanks in advance! :bashful:
    1. In most cases, the principal amount will be deducted to your current limit. UB kasi hindi ganon eh.
  • akosikianakosikian PEx Rookie ⭐
    legendaryl wrote: »
    Hi PEXers,

    I just have some questions regarding AUB Credit Card (AUB Easy). I got mine approved last July 27 and since I am new to credit cards I need help on some infos I do not know much about :lol:

    1. For example, I purchased a gadget worth 25,000, it's monthly fee is 2,000 pesos and I do have a CL of 30K. Will my credit limit decrease by the whole amount of the gadget (30K-25K) or will it be decreased based on the monthly amount of the gadget (30K-2K)?

    2. If I applied for AUB Easy Mastercard, will there be an instance that I might get a different type of card (e.g. Classic) or I will be given a CL lower than my applied CL?

    BTW, just wanted to share my application timeline to everyone. :)

    July 6 - Applied through AUB Online (Submitted my requirements on the same day)
    July 18 - Download the CredoApp
    July 24 - CSR called me for verification
    July 27 - Got my CC approved
    ?????? - Card Delivery (Current Step)

    Thanks in advance! :bashful:

    Hello, I'm an AUB Easy user since January 2016

    AUB credit cards does not support installment plan sa cards nila. Which means, 25k yung ikakaltas sa credit limit mo agad agad. The meaning of Minimum amount due is - hindi ka maoobligadong bayaran yung 25k ng buo at once dahil straight transaction. 2k lang ang babayaran mo every month. Pero, pwede kang magbayad ng mas mataas sa 2k per month para mas mabilis mong maubos yung balance. However, yung unpaid amount mo sa 25k ay mag eearn ng interest.

    Unlike sa other banks, they offer installment option for 3,6,9,12,24 months para 0% interest. Pero iba pa yon kung may iba pa silang charges sa card nila. That's on top pa ng minimum amount due.
  • pinoyunlipinoyunli PEx Rookie ⭐
    akosikian wrote: »
    Hello, I'm an AUB Easy user since January 2016

    AUB credit cards does not support installment plan sa cards nila. Which means, 25k yung ikakaltas sa credit limit mo agad agad. The meaning of Minimum amount due is - hindi ka maoobligadong bayaran yung 25k ng buo at once dahil straight transaction. 2k lang ang babayaran mo every month. Pero, pwede kang magbayad ng mas mataas sa 2k per month para mas mabilis mong maubos yung balance. However, yung unpaid amount mo sa 25k ay mag eearn ng interest.

    Unlike sa other banks, they offer installment option for 3,6,9,12,24 months para 0% interest. Pero iba pa yon kung may iba pa silang charges sa card nila. That's on top pa ng minimum amount due.

    hello,

    just AUB just recently had their installment program. first merchant nila so far is memoxpress at fonstyle.

    Please visit this link for updates: https://www.aub.com.ph/creditcards/zeroPercent
  • Sasabihin ba nila kung approved at declined??? I got a message na, and already 4warded d requirements last week...
    May mag CI paba saken??
  • fatboy01 wrote: »
    Hi,

    Share ko lang application experience ko dito with AUB CC. Puro kasi negative result ang nag-popost dito, so, yeap unexpectedly I got approved and ito yung process ko:

    Date Applied Online: March 1, 2017
    Email Requirements: March 1, 2017
    Confirmation from AUB after receiving the docs: March 3, 2017
    Online Psycho Exam: March 7, 2017
    CI Call in CP: April 4, 2017
    CI Call Landline: April 20, 2017
    Approved notification in Text and Email: April 21, 2017
    CC Received: April 25, 2017.
    Location: Cebu City
    CC Limit: 60% of my monthly salary
    CC Type: AUB Easy MasterCard

    Declined ako sa other banks BDO, and BPI. First time CC ko to. The thing is I thought its impossible for me to get approval because of my negative credit score. I have unpaid bill in PLDT, and Globe. lol Hopefully, ma handle ko ng maayos to.

    Sa nabasa ko dito sa thread, some hidden qualification is you need to be located near an AUB Bank. As for my case, walking distance lang ang AUB Bank from my work place.

    Sa mga waiting jan, may pag-asa pa. *okay*
    Wag lang masyadong umasa. hehe

    FYI: Hindi pala supported 0% installment, and cash advance.

    Last week OL App.
    07/31/17 submitted doc's
    8/2/17 installed creddo app
    Wala naman questionnaire..
    Til now wala ng sumunud na nangyare..
    Anu napo sunud after nyan???
  • artemis08artemis08 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sino po dito ang nakapagbayad via SM Bills payment? Ilang araw po ba bago mapost sa AUB? Sa Aug 10 pa naman due date ko and kanina lang ako nagbayad. Thanks sa sasagot.
  • jardmendozajardmendoza PEx Rookie ⭐
    Question lang kapag "Founder Member" ba kailangan pa din mag-submit ng financial documents? May natanggap kasi ako email from AUB last year pa, na kapag nag-apply ako ay Founder Member ako. Malayo kasi branch nila samin kaya hindi ko madaanan pero may maintaining account ako dun, once a year ko lang puntahan.

    Salamat sa makaka-sagot! van1029 nakita ko kasi CC mo may Founder Member
  • BDO rin ba ang AUB parang Chinabank?
  • pinoyunli wrote: »
    hello,

    just AUB just recently had their installment program. first merchant nila so far is memoxpress at fonstyle.

    Please visit this link for updates: https://www.aub.com.ph/creditcards/zeroPercent

    8. Applicable installment terms vary per partner establishment or per outlet or item. It is applicable on selected items only and may differ on product models per establishment.


    Oh! Well...
  • Hi Pexers...Just want to share my experience.

    Last year (2016), I applied for an AUB credit card online around August - after 3 weeks ---->>declined!

    This year (2017), I applied again online around February --and again declined!

    I again applied online last month (July 7) using my icloud e-mail, then finally just today I received a text and email confirming that my application got approved. Delivery in 3-5 days.

    By the way, wala ako other credit card first ko to. So try lang ng try talaga.

    Question: Ano po delivery courier ng AUB? Lage kasi ako wala sa bahay ... I'll call them sana to coordinate the delivery of my card.

    TIA
  • Strong7PowerStrong7Power Member PEx Moderator
    iamluiboy wrote: »
    Hi Pexers...Just want to share my experience.

    Last year (2016), I applied for an AUB credit card online around August - after 3 weeks ---->>declined!

    This year (2017), I applied again online around February --and again declined!

    I again applied online last month (July 7) using my icloud e-mail, then finally just today I received a text and email confirming that my application got approved. Delivery in 3-5 days.

    By the way, wala ako other credit card first ko to. So try lang ng try talaga.

    Question: Ano po delivery courier ng AUB? Lage kasi ako wala sa bahay ... I'll call them sana to coordinate the delivery of my card.

    TIA

    iamluiboy.

    Alagaan mo iyang AUB card mo! You are now building a credit rating and history.

    --

    Iba-iba naman ang courier e. Pelican Express ang akin.
  • ErckGwapoErckGwapo PEx Rookie ⭐
    My Timeline:

    -July 14, 2017 - applied online and submitted documents
    -August 8, 2017 - received call (verification)
    -August 9, 2017 - application approved
    -August 11, 2017 - dumating card ko sa Davao, nsa Cebu lang ako. kaloka air21.

    currently waiting for the card.

    tips: been calling twice a week for update

    first CC ko. :)
  • ErckGwapoErckGwapo PEx Rookie ⭐
    air21 skin.
  • Strong7PowerStrong7Power Member PEx Moderator
    ErckGwapo wrote: »
    My Timeline:

    -July 14, 2017 - applied online and submitted documents
    -August 8, 2017 - received call (verification)
    -August 9, 2017 - application approved
    -August 11, 2017 - dumating card ko sa Davao, nsa Cebu lang ako. kaloka air21.

    currently waiting for the card.

    tips: been calling twice a week for update

    first CC ko. :)

    Erck.

    Alagaan mo iyang AUB card mo! You are now building a credit rating and history.
  • Thanks Guys! I'll check with Air21 and Pelican Express regardng the delivery.
  • ErckGwapo wrote: »
    My Timeline:

    -July 14, 2017 - applied online and submitted documents
    -August 8, 2017 - received call (verification)
    -August 9, 2017 - application approved
    -August 11, 2017 - dumating card ko sa Davao, nsa Cebu lang ako. kaloka air21.

    currently waiting for the card.

    tips: been calling twice a week for update

    first CC ko. :)

    Ako 1st week ng August nag apply,,, wala pang natawag... Huhuhuhuh
  • Since marami na akong credit card before (BDO, Citi, Metro, EWB), nakita maybe na clean ako sa NFIS and I paid my debts naman.

    mga 1 bwan lang ang hinintay ko. Nag open ako ng savings account sa kanila, and nag offer sila ng CC products so girab ko.

    - nag fillup ng form
    - hintay ng 1 bwan
    - nag test email sila
    - may tumawag CSR ng AUB
    - in 4 days arrive sa home address ko
  • phelite2015phelite2015 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Astig si AUB pagdating sa safety ng transaction. Linagay ko siya sa FB ko pandagdag sa payment option for my FB ads, tinawagan pa talaga ako ng AUB kung ako raw ba ang nagtransact nun.😂😂😂😂
Sign In or Register to comment.