Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

How Imeldific are you?

So, how many pairs do you own?

Here's my collection:
5 pairs of sneakers
4 pairs of boots - 1 utility, 1 'dressy utility', 1 'blue collar', 1 sneakerboots
3 pairs of running shoes
1 pair of 'schoolboy' shoes
1 pair of Oxfords
1 pair of opera pumps
1 pair of espadrilles
1 pair of Plimsolls
1 pair of boat shoes
1 pair of leather slip-ons

I'm still very normal.

Comments

• lmao! nice thread title.

i like shoes but i try not to collect anything.

1 slip on sneaker
    1 casual high top
    1 white buck
    1 crossfit trainer
    2 pairs of basketball shoes
    1 running shoe
    1 oxford black cap toe
    1 zip boots for rainy season
    1 suede loafer
    1 espadrilles
    1 flip flops for the beach
    1 sandals with ankle strap
    1 house slippers

i'm already thinking i don't need the suede loafer and the espadrilles.
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    I have more than 30 pairs of shoes. Everything is segregated by it's class/ color and usage.

My first six are near the door. The rest are by the shoe rack. Some are in their boxes. If I have not worn anything for the last 3 years, they are meant to be given away to make room for other things in my house.

I don't count sandals as a part of them. I have bags of slip ons.
  • arcane_glimpsesarcane_glimpses PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    gooseberry wrote: »
    I have more than 30 pairs of shoes. Everything is segregated by it's class/ color and usage.

My first six are near the door. The rest are by the shoe rack. Some are in their boxes. If I have not worn anything for the last 3 years, they are meant to be given away to make room for other things in my house.

I don't count sandals as a part of them. I have bags of slip ons.

That 3-year rule is a good one to follow. And it's not just for shoes or clothes, either.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Rookie ⭐
    I have around twenty plus pairs of boots and shoes (most aren't used), much of them are awaiting being thrown away. :glee:

I'm selling one pair of military boots (still in the box), I'm keeping two, around six I'm giving to Salvation Army. Two running shoes are well worn IDK why I haven't thrown them away, I'll send them to the recycle bin on Tuesday. One is still decent so I'll send that to goodwill.

Two casuals I'm letting go. My goal is to keep less than 15 (including slippers). 2 black dress (one patent leather, one derby) 2 brown dress (one dark derby, one light brogue), 2 military boots for hiking, my hiking shoes (Merrel), 1 snow/bean boots (LL Bean), one boat shoes (Hilfiger), one casual (Skecher), and running shoes (currently Asics but buying Brookes next time) that will circulate as the soles are shredded. Planning to buy ankle boots and leather jump boots, so that's around 16 with my chinelas (Teva). :glee: