COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

BARBIE IMPERIAL: Ang Doll Along Da Riles ng Albay

1104105106107108110»

Comments

• JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    edited May 24

Finding You Online Exclusive: Claire Ruiz, Kate Alejandrino & Barbie Imperial Pictorial

FINDING YOU | The Making of the Movie

5 things Barbie Imperial hates about her Ex | Regal Exclusives

• innocentlyhoney12innocentlyhoney12 I'm cool and calm PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Following · 8 hrs · 

Today is the Day!!! One of the many firsts in my life. Yihee!

See you everybody for the #FindingYou Red Carpet Premiere. It sounds like judgment day, but for me, it’s the culmination of all the blessings and Gods perfect planning and timing. 

#FindingYouPremiereNight

REVIEW: ‘Finding You’ shows a bittersweet side to falling in love

Jerome Ponce's first major movie role does more than just launching him into leading man status.

BY RHEA MANILA SANTOS

REVIEW Finding You shows a bittersweet side to falling in love

In a world where most people struggle to remember their past, some special individuals experience reliving some their memories like a curse. This is the dilemma of lead character Nel (played by Jerome Ponce) in Finding You. Nel is afflicted with a condition called hyperthymesia which is a condition that gives him the capability to remember an abnormally large number of his life experiences down to the very minute detail.

After chancing upon an app that shows him his old posts on social media, Nel decides to find the love of his life among the women he’s dated in the past. His childhood best friend Kit (Jane Oineza) helps him track down his three exes to see if they can rekindle a romance.

In his first starring role in a movie, Jerome proves he is capable of holding scenes on his own as he easily shifts from boy-next-door to hunky eye candy to emotional wreck to conflicted yuppie during the duration of the movie's almost two-hour running time.

Although the first half of the film makes you think it is setting you up for a typical childhood friends turned lovers type of tale, Finding You gives its audience a pleasant surprise by adding more texture to the story in a very unexpected way.

Finding You also stars Barbie Imperial, Jon Lucas, Claire Ruiz, and Kate Alejandrino and is directed by Easy Ferrer under Regal Films. It opens in theaters nationwide on Wednesday, May 29.

Anamorphic 3D Artworks for Isang Tanong, Isang Sagot Challenge | Matanglawin

Barbie Imperial answers 57 Questions | Regal Exclusives

Finding You: How the Heart Remembers what the Mind Forgets

Today's light romantic films are notable for presenting "hugot" lines whom most Millennials can definitely relate too. One of today's up-and-coming filmmakers, Easy Ferrer, has created something that is definitely more than a typical love story in his directorial debut. Regal Films' Finding You (2019) presents a story of two best friends: a man who remembers everything except his true love; and a woman who helps him find the true love that his mind tends to forget.

Nel (Jerome Ponce) is a young journalist who remembers every small detail of his numerous life experiences, being brought about by his condition called "hyperthymesia". He finds himself discovering a particular application that shows old posts from his social media account. Whereas he remembers every life experience, Nel doesn't remember anything at all about his true love. He feels that one of his former girlfriends could be "the one" for him, so his female best friend Kit (Jane Oineza) volunteers to help him find the three women whom he dated in the past, in order to figure about a possible second chance at love.

There is a wonderful surprise that viewers must watch out for during the latter half of the film. It is presented in such a way that almost anyone would not expect. Moreover, the main cast delivered well throughout the whole movie. As one of today's finest young actresses, Oineza delivered exceptionally, conveying the most appropriate emotions that are called for in every scene. It is also pleasing to see that Ponce has significantly improved in acting. This movie shows him at his best, nailing every scene and showing that hard work and dedication really helped him improve his craft. Barbie Imperial, who played Grace, Nel's former high school sweetheart, had a decent acting performance in the movie as well.

Ferrer has used a kind of color grading in a way that a lot of scenes looked more vibrant than they already are. The brightly-hued aesthetic of the movie added more to the light, romantic premise of the story. The bucolic sceneries are pleasantly enhanced through the amazing cinematography. The main stars, Oineza and Ponce, had great chemistry as best friends Kit and Nel respectively, whereas they are both effective in portraying the characteristics of their roles.

Finding You has a promising story line headlined with a brilliant dynamic of young actors. It delivers to its promise of "finding the one", with some surprising twists that are unpredictable at most.

Rate: 9.5/10

#FindingYou #RegalFilms #Romance #FilipinoMovies

My written review on Finding You :)

It's from the website I'm creating that's still in construction; I'm still learning how to use WIX. :)

#FindingYou still showing in cinemas

Easy Ferrer’s ‘Finding You’ brings a new energy to romantic films with relatable performances from Jane Oineza, Barbie Imperial, and Jerome Ponce.

https://www.facebook.com/cinemabravo/videos/2256601877987812/

Finding You is all about Nel (Jerome Ponce), who has hyperthymesia, a rare condition with extraordinary ability to remember personal experiences in detail. He knows everything that happened in his life, until one morning after he accidentally activated a ‘throwback’ app and found some old posts about something he posted but can’t seem to remember. He knew it was for a girl that he loved so much from the past but can’t remember which of his exes is the one. Together with his best friend Kit (Jane Oineza), they track down all the girls in his life to see if they can rekindle a romance and find ‘the one.’

Hyperthymesia may sound like a new term for everyone, but people with such condition exist in the real world. This is what makes ‘Finding You’ a much interesting love story. The main concept answers this question: what if you of all the people who can remember everything forgot ‘the one’? Easy Ferrer’s directorial debut brings in a romantic genre that plays with the concept of memory and unrequited love. It’s a very interesting take on friendship. It gave not just your typical romcom feels as this one will literally give you all the feels. It was overwhelming and relatable.

The film stars young actors and actresses that personify today’s fresh generation. The performance of Jerome Ponce proves he is now capable to have a lead role. His scenes were amazing from being a typical boy-next-door to an emotionally wrecked and conflicted person. Jane Oineza perfectly plays “that bubbly kind of best friend” that we all have in real life. Jerome and Jane already had a chemistry from their previous works, so it wasn’t a surprise that they still have the spark in this one.

What made the story much interesting is that they are backed up by supporting cast members like Barbie Imperial, Kate Alejandro, and Claire Ruiz who nailed their respective roles as the past girls in Nel’s life—some of whom may have little screen time but their roles made an impact in a realistically relatable way. Ferrer made sure that the cast will give their best in this one. Great choice of actors and actresses!  

It’s also a new energy to romance genre. The film starts well enough to make an impression on how Nel’s medical condition works. Then it sets up flashbacks and typical childhood-friends-turned-lovers type of tale. The first half is light and colorful in showing how friendship really works. Until it shows twists and heartbreaks that give audiences a pleasant surprise in unexpected ways. After the good feelings, here come that pinch of heartaches.

The soundtrack, featuring Munimuni’s song “Sa Hindi Pag-alala,” also adds to the emotional weight of the movie. The mood is good enough in presenting an unexpected, clever, twisty, and bittersweet heartbreaks. It’s not the usual kilig and hugot movie and I can say it’s the best of all the films with ‘feels’.

Suffice it to say that Finding You unexpectedly blew me away and I almost love everything about it. From its storyline to its characters, this film exceeds what fans would expect to see and feel. It stays true to its depiction of friendship and finding ‘the one’ as it reflects the real lives we live in, the actions we take, and how we are affected by people around us. This is something that fans can cherish as a fittingly new take on romantic films.

4 out of 5 stars
    Directed by Easy Ferrer and produced by Regal Entertainment Inc, Finding You stars Jerome Ponce, Jane Oineza and Barbie Imperial, Kate Alejandrino, Claire Ruiz, Jon Lucas and Paeng Sudayan. Opens May 29 in PH cinemas.

Regal Fresh Cuts: Finding You - 'Jerome Ponce humiling kay Barbie Imperial'

Taiwan That You Love Full Trailer | iWant Original Series

• PartyfleezerPartyfleezer No Sugarcoating! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Besties.... 

Sana may project sila together. lalo na pag kasama si Kyle Secades...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file