COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Help for my Undergrad Thesis

Hi Everyone!

I need help for my college thesis, I actually need 450 Filipinos who are currently Residing in the United States to answer my questionnaire. It would be of great help if you would help me answer it. It would mean a great help for me to graduate on time and I will be eternally grateful for all of your help

Currently I only have 2 people who answered in my questionnaire so far.

My Study is about The Relationship between Migration and The values of Nationalism.
Please Click on the link to answer

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HImNzvj0pNAHxVNZI2I6oKdUO28ZGj-yOMsyS7M-f3I/viewform?usp=send_form

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• andrewdiazandrewdiaz Member PExer
    I think you need an expert advice to do this thesis. I would like to provide you a good assistance which is a custom thesis writing service in United States. I hope those professionals can help you to do this thesis successfully. Just try to ask them at least.
  • Well I am no expert on this subject but I do believe your topic requires thorough research and understanding of subject and if I was in your place I would have asked someone to write my paper since I am not quite confident about it.
  • There are lots of online sites in the internet. You can have help from those service. I used to prefer online sites for doing my academic paper. Essay writing service is the site which i used to prefer most.
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    how come a lot of theses nowadays use survey results as basic data? can't people do fundamental research, starting with either a problem or a hypothesis?
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    how come a lot of theses nowadays use survey results as basic data? can't people do fundamental research, starting with either a problem or a hypothesis? the research will begin with information/ideas starting from classical literature, going forward all the way to the most recent developments.
  • School students don’t educate themselves without teachers they get education but native language to complete their resources. UK Essay Writing services at affordable.
  • A thesis is the end result of a lengthy thinking procedure. Formulating a thesis isn't the first element you do after analyzing an assignment. Custom Assignment Writing Service
  • A thesis or dissertation is a document that presents the author's research and findings and is submitted in hold up of application for a degree. Write My Assignment Cheap

• freakster2k1freakster2k1 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    your education is based on a survey that may or may not be answered.  Umm i bet you like to gamble 1: 47 odds hehe 
  • A few theses at the moment use survey results as common knowledge? Can not persons do predominant study. The research will begin with knowledge/recommendations beginning from classical literature, going ahead all of the solutions to essentially the latest traits. Get Academic Help
  • KellimWorthingtonKellimWorthington Member PExer

I am not Filipino but I try to answer your questionnaire I know how hard it is to graduate on time but I really like your topic of the thesis migration and the values of nationalism and it is good for me to see how you make your thesis it will help me on my nursing assignment writing services I hope you get more people on your questionnaire.

• Hi dear, your blog was really informative and valuable as I read before sometimes. Thank you so much for sharing this kind of informative post. BTW if u need any kind of essay visit essaysprofessors
  • The road of love was only by himself so he had to step If love is only on the lips, I do not need you to say Hey dear, I still remember or have forgotten The places I vowed and the places I used to go We used to experience and taste the night together So how is the moon with the sun? How you, how you, how you

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file