Pag-aaral at Paghahanapbuhay ng Pag-aaruga sa Irlanda (Ireland)

orchalcomorchalcom ancient's finest PExer
edited May 22 in Pinoy Nursing
hello.. I am interested in applying as a registered nurse in Ireland. I have had my 4 year tertiary hospital experience and recently passed their minimum IELTS requirement. now my question is that: where do I start? guidance is much appreciated.

Comments

• bentobearbentobear Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    http://www.nursingboard.ie/en/trained_outside_ireland.aspx

tip, read this asap para di masayang IELTS mo
  • orchalcomorchalcom ancient's finest PExer
    thank you bentobear :bashful:
  • RNTMBYRNTMBY Member PExer
    Kumusta po application mo sir? Gusto ko ** mag apply?
  • FAdeneFAdene Member PExer
    IELTS po ata first step. Nkaalis kna ba sir? Kc *** po maintindihan yung adaptation.
  • bentobearbentobear Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Here you go

http://nurseireland.com/ <---- parang recruitment agency

and yes, IELTS ang need mo talaga. Academic. I'm not sure if they need the UKVI version though.
  • auxzyauxzy Member PExer
    Guys, does anyone know if UKVI academic is accepted? Kasi i passed that exam and im wondering if I can use it for Ireland nursing registration. That way hindi ko na need ulitin *** exam. :( thanks thanks
  • orchalcomorchalcom ancient's finest PExer
    Hello guys! at the moment ngpaprocess pa lang ako ng application pack ko na dumating last Aug. sabi nila, medyo matagal ang pagpaprocess dahil sa dami ng ngpaparegister sa NMBI.

@ bentobear: wow thank you sa link.. andami pwede pag applyan. hehe. ako kahit mag end ako sa nursing home okay lang basta makaalis. haha

@ auxzy: unfortunately ang tinatanggap lang nila e ang ACADEMIC IELTS. confirmed yan. kaya kung gusto mo mag apply IELTS ka ulit. di bale mas mababa ang tinatanggap nila sa ireland, although dapat ang OBS mo e 7.
  • ayalyssaayalyssa Member PExer
    Hi guys! Hanggang kelan kaya open ang Ireland? Mid next year pa kasi ako makaka apply and ive heard news na magsasara na daw UK
  • Pinay-IrishPinay-Irish Member PExer
    If you are an experienced nurse (at least 1yr & above) with IELTS and would like to work in Ireland. Please get in touch. We are in need of Filipino nurses in Ireland urgently. Opportunity to earn more than Php100,000.00 monthly. :)

Pinay-Irish:)
  • motoXCmotoXC Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    question is...how much would remain after tax and national insurance...then theres the utility bills, house rent, food, transport cost[unless you can walk if the hospital is within a mile]
  • mrpowersmrpowers Member PExer
    Same question po! *okay*
    mrpowers wrote: »
    Same question po! *okay*

Like any other country wherever you go,you will be deducted of taxes and other dues. Your actual deductions will depend on your actual pay offer which will depend on your work experience/position. This varies for each individual. And depending on the standard of living you choose when you do get there will be your after bills take home pay.
    To increase your earning potential in this country will be up to you by upgrading your skills, performance or tenure based. At the end of the day, your real pay is what you make it.

The posts are needed urgently, for serious inquiries, email [email protected]

Thank you
    Pinky-Irish
    haha....

it didnt answer the question does it?

but somehow the P100,000 was there to sweeten things up

lets ask the question again...

so based on P100k monthly salary, how much is your take home money after tax, n.i., pension [if a member]

then sub questions

whats the average monthly rent of a house or flat sharing?
    whats the average montly rent if youll end up in nurses accomodation?
  • jheckadesujheckadesu Member PExer
    hello. what is the required band score in ielts? just got my trf last week.
  • investor_akoinvestor_ako Member PExer
    motoXC wrote: »
    haha....

it didnt answer the question does it?

but somehow the P100,000 was there to sweeten things up

lets ask the question again...

so based on P100k monthly salary, how much is your take home money after tax, n.i., pension [if a member]

then sub questions

whats the average monthly rent of a house or flat sharing?
    whats the average montly rent if youll end up in nurses accomodation?

on top of that, the 100K mentioned is variable as it relies heavily on the exchange rate :-) or to add to the query, what is the take home pay after all deductions, maybe it would help clear things up.
    exchange rate woudnt matter much unless you would send money to the Philippines
    jheckadesu wrote: »
    hello. what is the required band score in ielts? just got my trf last week.

Thanks for your query.

For IELTS a minimum overall score of 7.0 is required

See link below for TOEFL/TSE

http://www.nursingboard.ie/en/news-article.aspx?article=06127569-c4ad-41d5-a438-9b89268b09cd
    Depending on your experience, you may be offered from E29K-E33K annually. Exchange rate at the moment is E1 = Php 52.29

There's two income tax rates in Ireland 20% and 40%. You pay 40% on whatever is over your standard rate cut off point. If you are a single person, currently the cut-off is E33,800.

There's no nurse accommodation where the county of vacancy is at the moment.
    House sharing ranges from E250-350 depending on how near you are to the city of the county.
    Different rate applies as you go near the capital, Dublin City.

Thank you.
  • Frances CarrollFrances Carroll Member PExer
    edited May 15
    Hi,

Anyone who's working in Ireland. I'm here for a year and I'm situated in one of Eire's countryside. I have very few Filipino friends here. I want meet more Filipinos to travel and just have fun with. Please reply if you are a nurse in Ireland.

Thanks!
  • Frances CarrollFrances Carroll Member PExer
    edited May 15
    Hi,

Anyone who's working in Ireland. I'm here for a year and I'm situated in one of Eire's countryside. I have very few Filipino friends here. I want meet more Filipinos to travel and just have fun with. Please reply if you are a nurse in Ireland.

Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file