Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Prison School

manaka_junpeimanaka_junpei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
8bc203412049250.jpg
  • Hachimitsu Academy, one of the strictest girls academies in Tokyo, has decided to admit boys into their system. Kiyoshi Fujino is one of these new boys, but he discovers to his shock that he and his four friends—Takehito "Gakuto" Morokuzu, Shingo Wakamoto, Jouji "Joe" Nezu, and Reiji "Andre" Andou—are the only male students among 1,000 girls. Even worse are the draconian laws that are still in place, which punishes even the most minor infractions with a stay in the school's prison. A series of perverted accidents causes the five boys to be "arrested" and receive an ultimatum: either stay a month in the prison or be expelled.-Wikipedia
Alternative Title :
  • Kangoku Gakuen
  • 監獄学園プリズンスクール

Comments

• sobrang nakakatawa yung manga neto... i'm anxiously waiting for the anime! :D
  • I just started reading the manga. When will the anime be released?
  • LOLxD wrote: »
    I just started reading the manga. When will the anime be released?

released na. ep 3 na ata. check the usual sites.
  • Nung una kong nakita yung poster nito napangitan na agad ako kaya hindi ko sya pinanood nung unang lumabas pero nung isang araw nagpost *** 9gag ng scene dun sa bathroom, sobrang nakakatawa *** talaga sya. worth it panoorin haha
  • This anime is so awkward. School may prison camp? :lol: Tapos panay parusa ng mga babae sa mga lalake na nahuling namboboso.

Pero kung tutuusin pwede sila makatakas dun, medyo pabebe lang yung mga lalaki.

Tapos yung isa sa mga babae dun, kunwari pa eh gusto lang akita yung ***** nung bida kasi nasilipan siya ng aksidente nung nahulog siya sa puno pagkatapos kausapin yung crush niya. Tindi manakit nung mga babae medyo awkward