Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

harry and the fellowship

hello i know lots of people will start comparing harry potter and the lord of the rings when theu see the latter one. but i want to let as much people that the two arent comparable. really. if you take time to read the books youll know its really not. it just saddens me that some people says the lotr disappoints them coz it isnt that magical! hello!!! it was more of an adventure than magics. if youll notice gandalf is the only wizard along with saruman while in harry most if not all are wizards and the other half wa called muggles. in th lotr there are dwarves, hobbits, elves and men. see the difference. i love both movies and you cant say theres only room for one coz certainly i can make room for all but please do stop the comparison coz IT REALLY ISNT COMPARABLE. they are both the best in their own great magical ways. c",)

Comments

• while it is true that the books are definitely not comparable .....LOTR is a classic while JP is not....well maybe for some people HP is already a classic but not in the same way that LOTR is........

i think this comparison comes from people who have never actually read or even heard of these books until the movies came out............

the comparison between the 2 should only be limited to the box-office..........