Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure

Expedia or Asia Travel Bookings

Anyone who already tried booking via Expedia or asia travel? Going to Europe and they have the cheapest rate.

Comments

• joshemirjoshemir PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Really? Na-try mo na ang cheapoair.com? Sa experience ko, mas mababa airfare dun.

Dont forget to check airfares sa website mismo nila then compare. Minsan mas mababa rates nila. :-)
  • Never had any problems with my AsiaTravel bookings in the past. :)

joshemir's right. Try looking for flights through Expedia, Cheapoair, Kayak AND then compare their price in their respective websites. Cheaper pa rin lumalabas if booked directly though the airline's website. Saka this will give you peace of mind just in case something happens with one of your flights (i.e., delays, missed connections).
  • joshemirjoshemir PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ saka pag sa airline website, maaavail mo yung advance seat reservation (at least sa case ng Air Canada).
  • hnanditohnandito PEx Rookie ⭐
    For airfare comparison,you can try ITA matrix by google. I think some of the search engines (orbitz, expedia) calls this link. More comprehensive ito, atsaka for airfare comparison lang talaga. You will still go to the actual airline site to book, so walang hidden charges.

Limited lang ang ITA matrix sa flights, for hotels I sometimes use skyscanner.
  • MoonStruckMoonStruck PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I have 10 Asia Travel vouchers worth 500 pesos. If you are interested, just PM me and I'll give you the codes along with usage instructions.

I only have one request: "please use it for yourself or give it to anyone who is interested for free, and don't sell it!" :D