Home PEx Campus San Beda College

san beda alabang school of law interview

Anyone here for interview, School of Law on may 29? Semi formal attire as per the information given to me by the lady incharge on the admissions?

Comments

• Me. I don't know if I am waitlisted or rejected from the collehe hahaha. Anyone know what is our stand? Hahaha and by the way i did not yet see my exam result.
  • Im in....for medical and enrollment hopefully i will survive 4 years in beda law school.
  • Are you on probation? Im in too but im on probation hahaha
  • Well i haven't enrolled yet how would i know if im under probation? have you enrolled yet?
  • What does it mean when you're on probation? I mean, di pa ba ganun kahigpit yung retention?
  • spammysy wrote: »
    Well i haven't enrolled yet how would i know if im under probation? have you enrolled yet?

I have no idea if similar ba ang admission process ng SBC-Manila and SBC-Alabang, pero in the case of the Manila campus, passers are posted in the official website(No names, just OR numbers) on an announced scheduled date. The passers are listed into two categories, Category A and Category B. Category A passers are the ones who got high marks, and as a result, are already qualified for admission. Category B passers are the ones on probation(referred to as "Waitlisted"), and in order to qualify for admission, must first undergo an interview with the COL guidance counselor.
    What does it mean when you're on probation? I mean, di pa ba ganun kahigpit yung retention?
    Refer to my reply above.