FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

ADDUCUL Is #1 Pick

FortuneFortune Banned by Admin PExer
forget it friends that RITUALO or some other player will be drafted 1st

FEDEX people will make ADDUCUL the #1 pick in this years draft

part of the reason why the BLADES will release him

its like FEDEX is the representative of the MBA in the PBA

#2 and #3 will be DE OCAMPO and CLAY

#4 and #5 FLOWERS and CORTEZ

#6 and #7 RODRIGUEZ and CALAGUIO

RITUALO will come in 9th or 10th or even in 2nd round

Comments

• neth_rowneth_row Moderator ✭✭
    most probably adducul will be the top pick... but ritualo falling to as low 9 or 10?!?! I don't think so... (although I hope he does, para makuha siya ng san miguel :D )

If I were the other teams, I'd pick ritualo over everybody else... not only is he talented, but more importantly, he knows how to win...
  • grimlockgrimlock girl magnet PExer
    or even Cris Clay? won't they pick him over Adducul because he's their player already anyway in Laguna Lakers? else, i'm quite positive that Adducul will become number 1 pick this year.

as for Ritualo, he might not be in the 1st round. he may know how to win, but he will have hard time adjusting in the PBA just yet. he plays great in zone defense system that is why he might be picked in the 2002 national team. but when the PBA reverts back to man to man, he has to take time to adjust because his small body won't be able to compete yet in the majors. beef up and he will become a better, unstoppable player. swerte ang makakuha sa kanya.

:snail:
  • meleagant8meleagant8 Crimson Packer PExer
    i think si flowers baka maging ka2lad lang ni pena....

and i think he will play abroad....european league ata....
  • zschownhezschownhe patch = pogi PExer
    Originally posted by neth_row
    most probably adducul will be the top pick... but ritualo falling to as low 9 or 10?!?! I don't think so... (although I hope he does, para makuha siya ng san miguel :D )

If I were the other teams, I'd pick ritualo over everybody else... not only is he talented, but more importantly, he knows how to win...

....i really don't think ritualo will be a big help to SMB...as you said in the other thread....SMB neds to beef up their frontline.....and i think omanzie rodriguez will fill the gap...probably.....then sign dave bautista if ever hes available....this man can defend and score.....

....back to the topic....adducul will be a big of help to FEDEX now that menk and balingit was traded to other teams.....

*punk*
  • meleagant8meleagant8 Crimson Packer PExer
    i think di nila kukunin si clay...

sayang...

di ba sila pwede magelevate ng players?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file