Home PEx Sports UAAP - Basketball

Schedule of Practice ng UAAP Basketball Teams

Hi!

Meron ba sa inyo nakakaalam ng schedule ng practice ng mga basketball teams ng UAAP? Manood sana ako, gusto ko lang makapanood kung paano sila magconduct ng mga practices. I need to know the time and place po. Salamat! :)

Comments

• Or meron ba kayo kakilala na nangangailangan ng assistant coach kahit volunteer lang. passion ko lang kasi at pangarap ko. Thank you.
  • up please. up. thanks
  • maroonmartianmaroonmartian Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    lence_18 wrote: »
    Or meron ba kayo kakilala na nangangailangan ng assistant coach kahit volunteer lang. passion ko lang kasi at pangarap ko. Thank you.
    tagal na nito haha. question lang. what are your credentials as assistant coach kasi kahit passion mo yan medyo mahihirapan ka. I know someone before that was an assistant coach of a team (not UAAP). He is affiliated with Coach E (who has this academy). I don't think you'll be hire if you have no experiences or the least, connections.
  • tagal na nito haha. question lang. what are your credentials as assistant coach kasi kahit passion mo yan medyo mahihirapan ka. I know someone before that was an assistant coach of a team (not UAAP). He is affiliated with Coach E (who has this academy). I don't think you'll be hire if you have no experiences or the least, connections.

wala ako experience in terms of organized basketball, but i believe, i can give major contributions as part of the staff kasi you can really know if you have a great feel for the game.
    To name a few, the little things/details na hindi napapansin ng iba that have a big impact sa game (like how a missed box out can cost the game, guarding the first outlet pass just to delay the transition), the different kinds of screens, tendencies of players and of course, it's a must to introduce to any team the spiritual side of things. To bring the Team closer to God.

Honestly, I am way behind when X's and O's are concerned. But the key here is, I want to learn. Kahit volunteer man lang sana. I know it is hard but I believe God will make a way for me ;)

Thanks pala sa reply!

sino pala yung kakilala mo? Member din ako ng Coach E :)