Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Movies

Star Cinema: BLOODY CRAYONS

kyupaybkyupayb PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
[#]SNAPSHOTS[/#]: New Star Cinema baby Jane Oineza wants to try rom-com

The internationally acclaimed young actress will star in the film adaptation of “Bloody Crayons.”

SNAPSHOTS-New-Star-Cinema-baby-Jane-Oineza-wants-to-try-rom-com-460x280.jpg

Jane Oineza hopes to showcase a different side of herself now that she’s been signed with Star Cinema.

Given the choice, she said she would love to try doing romantic-comedies.

“Dream ko talagang mag-rom-com kasi lagi akong naghe-heavy drama for ‘MMK’ and ‘Nasaan Ka Nang Kailangan Kita’ and ‘yung iba pang projects so gusto ko ring ma-try na light tapos cute,” she told reporters after her contract signing last April 23. “[Pero] kahit ano namang project, willing naman akong tanggapin and I’m up for any challenge.”

The 18-year-old actress from “Goin’ Bulilit” and “Pinoy Big Brother All In” signed a two-picture contract, her first project of which is the youth-oriented mystery-thriller “Bloody Crayons,” an adaptation of Josh Argonza’s popular Wattpad story.

She will co-star with her fellow “PBB” housemates Joshua Garcia and Manolo Pedrosa.

6.ashx

Jane turned emotional after the signing, overwhelmed with a new blessing that came into her life and career.

“Super happy lang talaga and hindi ako makapaniwala,” she said. “Natutuwa po ako na lahat ng blessings dumarating ngayon and promise ko sa sarili ko and sa lahat ng sumusuporta sa’kin na gagawin ko ‘yung best ko para sa kanila and para rin sa family ko.”

She previously appeared in the Star Cinema movies “Amorosa,” “24/7 in Love,” “I Do,” and “Miss You Like Crazy.”

In 2013, Jane received a Finalist Certificate for Best Performance by an Actress at the prestigious New York Festivals for her stirring performance in the “MMK” episode “Manika.”

Comments

• kristirintinkristirintin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    [Instagram]
  • read that Julia Baretto is part of this movie.hope not. she's a jinx
  • voidzvoidz Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    ooohhh a dark wattpad thriller and directed by quark henares! very interesting. the casting looks fun too. hope direk quark can pull this off!

[instagram]
    can't wait to see if it's as gory, violent and very bloody as the book, direk! very curious how you'll attack this plot haha for us horror fans.

[instagram]
  • mhiilabuVANmhiilabuVAN PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    So wala na sina Joshua at Manolo dito?
    yun mga comments sa ig ni direk quark from mga fans nila are also asking that, so not sure if they'll be part of BC anymore
    love's ugly side POV ni Olivia

[instagram]

[instagram]
  • ilovehalilovehal Confidently Beautiful PEx Expert 🎖️
    so naging support na lang si jane dito ni julia b? kala ko pa naman first movie nya to na starring role sya.
  • ilovehalilovehal Confidently Beautiful PEx Expert 🎖️
    So wala na sina Joshua at Manolo dito?

wala na talaga sina joshua and manolo.... si jane lang naretain sa original cast. pero ang question, same role ba si jane or napunta kay julia or sofia ang role nya? not sure kasi di ko naman nabasa ang bloody crayons lol
  • kristirintinkristirintin PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ang role ni Olivia ang magdadala nang buong story! :naughty: let's wait and see basta ang ganda ng role ni bebe Jane ditey! :)
    ilovehal wrote: »
    wala na talaga sina joshua and manolo.... si jane lang naretain sa original cast. pero ang question, same role ba si jane or napunta kay julia or sofia ang role nya? not sure kasi di ko naman nabasa ang bloody crayons lol

Jane is still Olivia. mabilis ko lang nabasa sa wattpad. maraming characters sa book 14 sila in all pero for the movie siguro merong changes. yung dark story gusto ko makita pano i-tame ni direk quark kasi bloody talaga sa book ala stephen king's carrie. no fairy tale happy ending.

[instagram]

[instagram]

[instagram]
    mag-quote flood lang po ako from these male horror writers

[tweet]

[instagram]

[instagram]
    sa bilis kong binasa, i cannot recall kaninong line ito sa book, sana madeliver ng movie yung angst hahaha pero kahit it comes out as a mess, i most likely will still watch. i hope it's a fun crazy shoot!!!

[tweet]

[instagram]
  • Excited na ako para dito!

[#]JaneDeservesThisMovie[/#]
    Excited na ako para dito!

[#]JaneDeservesThisMovie[/#]

ako rin! i want to meet her queen B in character hahahaha. wondering yung mga looks nya for this role. maybe curls ala tswift in blank space since gf from hell naman sya, pero sana fashionista look rin that changes from sexy to sleek to carefree. flood lang uli ako ng pegs.

can't wait to meet Olivia!

[instagram]

hair slicked back, very sleek!

[instagram]

dapat meron namang moments in her past na naging happy rin si Olivia.

[instagram]

and my fave: glam shot!!!!!!

[instagram]
    looks and wardrobe naman for Eunice! From serious spectacles to rugged jackets, since producer sya and she means business.

[instagram]

[instagram]
    Maris as April I doubt na girly-girl and wardrobe nya if tama yung recall ko sa character nya, pero pwede naman i-change for the movie siguro sassy dresser siya with a *****y attitude.

[instagram]

[instagram]
    Sofia as Marie, mature and twinning with co-producer Eunice haha both wear chokers

[instagram]

since beach house location sa book, wish ko lang mag-flower crowns lahat ng girls hahaha!!!!! syempre dapat dreamy beauty shots muna bago yung bloodbath aaaahhhhh!!!

[instagram]
    coming soon: revenge beeyatcherama thriller. featuring drama queens, queen Bs, biatches and the boys who love them hahaha. can't wait for all the boys rin in character!

[instagram]