COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Oklahoma City Thunder Thread: Thunder Up!

LynxXxLynxXx Chimichangas PExer
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Bradley-Beal-talks-possibility-of-playing-for-Donovan-in-the-NBA-37172807

Would be exciting if Bradley Beal can be a Thunder.

Westbrook
Beal/Waiters
KD
Ibaka
Kanter

Thoughts?

I really hope this team can get back to the NBA Finals soon. This line-up is a killer, even without Beal.

Comments

• darknight10darknight10 Member ✭✭✭
    Lineup is solid. Don't make any changes and they're still a top contender. Need time to work under new coach though
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member ✭✭✭
    LynxXx wrote: »
    http://247sports.com/Bolt/Bradley-Beal-talks-possibility-of-playing-for-Donovan-in-the-NBA-37172807

Westbrook
    Beal/Waiters
    KD
    Ibaka
    Kanter

Thoughts?

I really hope this team can get back to the NBA Finals soon. This line-up is a killer, even without Beal.

they do not have the cap space for BBeal thats if they want to keep EKanter. he is worth 7.5M. he is worth it especially how he performed this season.

two big question:
    how will CoachBDonovan change the style of play of this KD/RW 1-2 punch team?
    and, how will they make use of the protected 18th draft pick?
  • just1njust1n #Durant #Wiggins #Alapag PExer

Westbrook
    Beal/Waiters
    KD
    Ibaka
    Kanter

Thoughts?

Malabo. to. Re-sign Kanter first.
  • beedjheybeedjhey Member PExer
    Sana magkahimala mamaya sa draft lottery.
    the previous rookies of OKC are good players, notably, JLamb. just look at his summer league stats.

he just has a problem blending with the KD/RW playbook.
  • LynxXxLynxXx Chimichangas PExer
    I believe they'll return to NBA postseason next year. As long as they are all healthy
  • magenjoyka19magenjoyka19 Member
    Let's get it on OKC! hehehehe sana healthy si Kevin tska madalas mamasa para mag champ hehe
    I believe they'll return to NBA postseason next year. As long as they are all healthy

they as in KD and RW.:lol:

can someone answer the reason why KMartin and RJackson were begging to be traded?

let hope the new coach can fix this problem.
  • balthierbalthier Your idol is a has been ✭✭✭
    I hope KD goes to an East team. RW really wants to take this team over.
  • archeryRicharcheryRich I'm authenticated Level 1 PExer
    Golden State Warriors is the new NBA champion.

Hopefully, this team will be more motivated and inspired to do great this upcoming season. Quota na injuries natin last season,sana tama na ngayon!

And hopefully,KD can reverse the Lil B curse.
  • rationalrational Member ✭✭✭
    Grabe. This is just plain greed.

OKC was supposed to be SA Jr but this is where we can see how important it is to have selfless players like Duncan.
    as great as Kanter is, he is overestimating himself. Thunder should not fully invest. May makukuha p nmang ibang maayos na player for less cost.
    if OKC will not match the POR offer to EKanter, ang obob din pa la ng bagong coach.

they have a history of throwing away quality players just to keep KD and RW happy hogging the ball.
  • rationalrational Member ✭✭✭
    Gosh, OKC did match Kanter's offer.

Not worth it, IMO.
  • gelodudegelodude Member ✭✭✭✭
    okc is in tricky situation right now. they already found a consistent 3rd low-post scorer. but they will overpay. also, kanter is really poor on defense.

on the other hand, the cap will spike so they could take the risk.
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    sana healthy na ang Thunder next season para magkaaalaman na talaga sa West
  • beedjheybeedjhey Member PExer
    Plus if they let go of Kanter they can't sign anyone else,they're over the cap.Si Kanter lang ang pwede nila i-sign with that kind of money.
    they need to unload some overpaid scrubs like PJonesIII.

gelodude wrote: »
    okc is in tricky situation right now. they already found a consistent 3rd low-post scorer. but they will overpay. also, kanter is really poor on defense.

on the other hand, the cap will spike so they could take the risk.

disagree ..... EKanter has proven that he could score with MVP numbers. he is now a +20/10 double double player and he was able to show that he could play and contribute with RWestbrook.

what is strange is they re-sign KSingler who hasnt proven anything with a midlevel contract which is higher than most of the OKC veterans.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file