COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected]e.com for assistance.

Yamashita or Bagong Buwan? which film deserved the best picture award?

the_FLYthe_FLY F*ck Off Jack*ss!!! PExer
Well...Yamashita won the Best Picture in the recently concluded MMFF awards...but the the Best actor awardee...showed his true feelings about the decision regarding Yamashita nosing out Bagong Buwan for the best picture aaward...Some people i know...also told me that Bagong Buwan deserved it hands down...

What do you guys think? Who deserved the Best Picture Award between the two...and why?

:evilgrin:

Comments

• FrEaXioNFrEaXioN Earth's Cutest PExer
    Originally posted by the_FLY
    Well...Yamashita won the Best Picture in the recently concluded MMFF awards...but the the Best actor awardee...showed his true feelings about the decision regarding Yamashita nosing out Bagong Buwan for the best picture aaward...Some people i know...also told me that Bagong Buwan deserved it hands down...

What do you guys think? Who deserved the Best Picture Award between the two...and why?

:evilgrin:

I'm quite disappointed with the MMFF 2001 results. Expected ko na ma-sweep ng Bagong Buwan ang mga awards. Hindi naman pala.

I was just wonderin' why Amy Austria and Caridad Sanchez didn't won. Ohhhh.

Even the Best Picture award. Duh. :(

Pero ang Gatpuno Villegas Cultural Award ay nakuha ng Bagong Buwan, hindi ng Yamashita. Bakit kaya ganoon?

Dapat magkaroon ng re-awarding. Nang mapatunayan kung sino talaga ang deserving.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file