FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Join! John Arigo and Kenneth Duremdes clubs!

naomiarigonaomiarigo pulchritudinous me PExer
hi there! my name is Naomi and I'm a founder of Kenneth Duremdes' group and a cofounder of John Arigo's club. If you want to join their club just click on the links below.

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/captain19KennethDuremdes

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/arribaarribaarigo

If it will not work just email me at [email protected]

:cool: oh yah, John said that when the club members reach 150 he will give us a party in Nat'l Sports Grill. Meaning a chance to meet him! And John's Bro Peter is a member of the club! So you can ask him questions about him! John has already made his presence in the club by posting! Yes he does posts! So join now!

:) Kenneth also checks his clubs! And a friend of him is also a member of the club. If you wanna learn more about him, join too! He's a very nice guy. And his friend said that he once brought his fans in Enchanted Kingdom! Wow! Ain't that cool?! so again join your idol's club!

naomi ;)

Comments

• terry ilaesterry ilaes issa wobot anna twuck PExer
    what the heck is an arigo? and who's duremdes?
  • ZenZen Member PExer
    I believe this would get more attention in Sports Center so I'm moving it there. :)
  • foxxxyfoxxxy Uh oh! PExer
    Originally posted by terry ilaes
    what the heck is an arigo? and who's duremdes?

Terry!
    they're basketball players here in the PBA :lol:
    cute yung si Arigo :beam:
  • darbydarby Rockstar Poser PExer
    Wala bang ali peek???
  • AH1AH1 Member PExer
    I'm also a member of the arribaarriba arigo club, and i tell you guys.... it is really a CooL club!:cool:
    ---lotsa lotsa infos about JOHN ARIGO !!:D

and yeah, John does posts in his club!
    So go! check it now! ;)
  • kidcharlemagnekidcharlemagne no day but today... PExer
    Wanna know what's cooler?

Join the Nelson Asaytono Internet Fan Club ("fan" club since I'm the only member so far). Man, this guy's the coolest. If you think about, he really does look like Mel Gibson.

Check us out at [url]http://www.jologs_at_buwaya_ako_sowhat.com.ph[/url]
  • nickatnickat Closing circle PExer
    hi naomi!!! m one of the members too. john's site is really the coolest! so u ppl out there come and join. it's not just about being a fan of john but also the whole team of alaska and off course basketball!!! in joining in this club i've gain a lot of friends and learned a lot of things bout what's goin on in the world of phil basketball. we even hav the luxury of the participation of John Arigo and some family members! come and join us!!!:cheers:
  • AH1AH1 Member PExer
    Originally posted by nickat
    hi naomi!!! m one of the members too. john's site is really the coolest! so u ppl out there come and join. it's not just about being a fan of john but also the whole team of alaska and off course basketball!!! in joining in this club i've gain a lot of friends and learned a lot of things bout what's goin on in the world of phil basketball. we even hav the luxury of the participation of John Arigo and some family members! come and join us!!!:cheers:

A member here!---- AMEN to that!!!! :socool:
  • irritatedirritated i am sublime PExer
    :rolleyes: ei, i'm a member too! more power to us!
  • naomiarigonaomiarigo pulchritudinous me PExer
    to the moderator:
    tnx 4 bringing my thread here.

to the one asking 4 Ali's club:
    dont know the address but go 2 John's club coz i blv u can find it in d links.

hey guys, in John and Ken's clubs ul b able 2 meet friends 2! the addresses dat i put here are just some of the alaska players' clubs. so if u wana join dr clubs u can click on the links above.
    thnks!

>>>>naomi

and to tha Nelson Fan:
    sad 2 say but u shud create ur own thread! maybe d reason y no ones joining ur club s that ur putting it undr sumbudy elses thread. they wont find it! m telin u! or maybe u shud change ur idol na! nah just kiddin! peace!
  • kissmarkkissmark Member PExer
    dunno if you guys saw this already, but anywayz... john's on this week's episode of MTV Fashionista (yeah, yeah, what would he be doing there?). He was asked about this Nike movement apparel blah blah blah... his interview's pretty lengthy (a couple of minutes maybe)...

oh yeah, the caption written under him was "JOHN RODRIGO."

SHEESH!:mad:
  • lovejoneslovejones living the martini life ✭✭

hahahahahaha
  • lovejoneslovejones living the martini life ✭✭

hahahahahaha

:rotflmao:
  • naomiarigonaomiarigo pulchritudinous me PExer
    yah, iv hrd about that interview but i wasnt able 2 watch it! oh my they were stupid! i mean making his surname Rodrigo! duh! but enway, we still need 50 members! argh! still 50 members!

oh pls guys pls join!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file