COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Looking for places to watch the Champions League Final in Metro Manila

NerazzurriNerazzurri Member PExer
Me and my brother will both be in the Philippines during the final, so I'd like to know where we can watch it live.

Looking for places that serve alcohol and have a smoking area. Thanks.

Comments

• booksalebooksale Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    some bar in makati, i think.
  • PsychoBoyPsychoBoy Member PExer
    Interested as well...

I need to watch this game before flying back to Australia!
  • maroonmartianmaroonmartian Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Nerazzurri wrote: »
    Me and my brother will both be in the Philippines during the final, so I'd like to know where we can watch it live.

Looking for places that serve alcohol and have a smoking area. Thanks.

H and J (formerly Heckle and Jeckle) in Felipe Street near Polaris Street, Makati. Medyo tago. I've been there last week. A lot of expats fan there together with their Pinay GF. But they serve alcoholic drinks and they have lots of TV screens. Watch the Barca-Bayern game there and I like my experience. :)
  • crocopiecrocopie Luis Suarez No. 7 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yup. Doon. I watched Bar?a vs. Manchester United way back.

They also serve good Indian food (but do not order the Biryani).
  • maroonmartianmaroonmartian Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    are there any alternative place that is near QC? may mga sports bar din like National sports grill but their opening time will not accomodate football.

H and J has a smoking area, sa labas which is in the streets (mostly parking area).
  • I'm interested to watch it too .. looking for nice places with big screen will be open at 3 am 2nd of June this is the time of the match here in Philippines
    Any help ???!!!
  • FillHoypFillHoyp PExer
    edited June 2019
    Hi! I'm interested in your opinion on sports betting. I found this website here https://1xbit.com/en/ . I know that you can earn good money on sports betting. You have experience in this business? if so, I ask for feedback. I want to learn how to make money. Thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file