Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

Where can I find a pair of Allen Edmonds in the Philippines?

Hey guys, I know that Pinoy Exchange has been in the internet for a long time. So I trust that most of the users here know where to find various items that can't be normally found anywhere. Anyways, I'm currently wondering where I can find Allen Edmonds here in the Philippines be it brand new or 2nd hand. I'm well aware that you can find them in Rustan's and that they've an outlet in Glorietta. Now, I'm still looking for other places to find Allen Edmonds and I was wondering If I could find a pair somewhere in Baguio or in Clark? Did anyone ever find a pair of Allen Edmonds there and if there are how much do they cost?

Comments

• K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The only reseller for AE is Rustan's. They don't have an outlet in Glorietta.
  • how much are the park avenues going for these days?
  • rhone04rhone04 PEx Rookie ⭐
    hi, incase you consider other options and buying online, checkout Meermin Mallorca or Orbans. They have the same quality as of AE and Loakes 1880 on cheaper price (i have Meermin for 5 months, and Orbans have the same owner as Septieme Larguer)
  • Btrain wrote: »
    Hey guys, I know that Pinoy Exchange has been in the internet for a long time. So I trust that most of the users here know where to find various items that can't be normally found anywhere. Anyways, I'm currently wondering where I can find Allen Edmonds here in the Philippines be it brand new or 2nd hand. I'm well aware that you can find them in Rustan's and that they've an outlet in Glorietta. Now, I'm still looking for other places to find Allen Edmonds and I was wondering If I could find a pair somewhere in Baguio or in Clark? Did anyone ever find a pair of Allen Edmonds there and if there are how much do they cost?

Download mo yung Whatchu mobile app. Tas dun po isearch. Store locator kasi yung app na may product catalog. Karamihan naman sa sinesearch ko nandun. and free to download siya sa Apple Store and Google Play. *** super easy to use and useful. :)