Where to buy metal corner book protector in Metro Manila?

Hi guys! do you know where to buy these?

$(KGrHqZHJBoFBQtqN!g6BRqMOUnwTg~~60_35.JPG

Comments

• ibarra28ibarra28 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Along Yuchengco St (formerly Nueva St) in Binondo are a row of stores selling shoe repair supplies. They carry this item. Isa-isahin mo yung mga stores. There are 4 or 5 of these shoe supplies stores and about 3 carry this item.

Since parking is difficult in this area, I suggest you drive to SM Manila and park there. Then take a jeep to Divisoria and get off at BPI -Quintin Paredes, just before you reach the Basilica of St. Lorenzo Ruiz (aka Binondo Church). There is an esquinita there called Carvajal St., pasok ka dyan. At the next corner is Yuchengco, turn right at baybayin mo ang kalyeng ito.

Walking along Yuchengco, the stores I am referring to are all located on your left, and the last store of these 5 is located before San Vicente St. Here's the link to the map:

https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/Yuchengco+St,+Binondo,+Manila,+Metro+Manila/@14.5985549,120.9768014,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x3397ca100cf73b23:0x23380fc1b437c470?hl=en
  • ibarra28ibarra28 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Here is another store, this time at Divisoria. Nadaanan ko lang to when I went to buy something.

PRIMEACE TRADING , located along CM. Recto between Carmen Planas and Tabora Sts. Tel #2456530

Tawag nila dito ay "corner clip".
  • sofia g9sofia g9 let's get it on! PExer
    I think saw some sa National Bookstore a few days ago. Also I frequent a craft shop in San Juan. It's called Lasting Impressions - they have a website and a Facebook page. You can give them a try.
  • pantone #000pantone #000 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bogus sa Galleon. Don't attempt.
  • Oj kushOj kush Member PExer
    I ordered once in Galleon.ph. they have different categories of metal corner for books.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file