Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Where are the obsolete men?

Since our world is getting organized, too organized for me and to others, there are some men or women that became too obsolete..these men and women who are fun of arts, books and loves to travel, conversant, no non sense and yet still in touch with his not trashy sense of humor and who can sleep with a women without thinking about sex in a cold december breeze or hot summer breeze...WE ARE RUNNING SHORT OF THIS KIND of MALE SPECIES NOW...Specially that computers run things nowadays...Men become rotten lovers because they replace science with Sex..and became too shallow, preferred beauty than brain... Thats why after the heat was gone, easy for them to dump relationship bec it was founded out of the desire to meet their orgasm..AND BEC THEY RUSH INTO THINGS...

SO, ARE U REALLY EXTINCT? talk to me. Hold your brain though, cuz im quite complicated...

09165314651:lol:

Comments

• ka_denizka_deniz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    No hija, we are not gone. It is obcious with your use of words and frame of speech that you are just in the wrong social.circle and probably missing on a few education units.

Hindi mo sila mahahanap kung nasaan ka.
    I
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    redtealips wrote: »
    Since our world is getting organized, too organized for me and to others, there are some men or women that became too obsolete..these men and women who are fun of arts, books and loves to travel, conversant, no non sense and yet still in touch with his not trashy sense of humor and who can sleep with a women without thinking about sex in a cold december breeze or hot summer breeze...WE ARE RUNNING SHORT OF THIS KIND of MALE SPECIES NOW...Specially that computers run things nowadays...Men become rotten lovers because they replace science with Sex..and became too shallow, preferred beauty than brain... Thats why after the heat was gone, easy for them to dump relationship bec it was founded out of the desire to meet their orgasm..AND BEC THEY RUSH INTO THINGS...

SO, ARE U REALLY EXTINCT? talk to me. Hold your brain though, cuz im quite complicated...

:lol: mukhang ikaw yung klase ng babae na may inherent problems with sexually active people... kung may obsolete na tao sa mundo, yun yung mga katulad mo... nawawala lang sa isip ng lalaki ang makipag sex sa babae kung walang ka-appeal appeal ang babaeng pinaguusapan... kung si mommy dionisia nga eh may nagkainterest pa, yun pa kayang mas maayos ang itsurang babae? gaano ka ba kapagnit/kataba/kalakas ang BO/kabaho ang halitosis iha?
  • popskypopsky PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Ito rin agad napansin ko. Pootsa! Ano yan, abnormal?

Marami pa kaming masarap kausap at kasama. Pero masarap rin kami sa iba pang bagay. Dahil normal na lalaki kami.

Bakit puro mababaw na tao nakakausap mo? Baka kasi ampaw ka rin kaya mga ampaw rin lang sumasama sayo. Ang malalalim na tao ay hindi sasama sa mabababaw.
  • elhyelhy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    iha, pangit ka lang siguro.
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    umm.. sorry ts.. but the kind of man you are looking for.. already belongs to someone else. women who spot them.. tend to not let go of them.

so if you had that kind of man before in your life... you shouldn't have let him go. good luck in your search.
  • valerie_hatesyouvalerie_hatesyou PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

Ano to? :lol:

Self-realization: I admit that I'm complicated and twisted but I'm not like her... Not even close.
  • cretinous00cretinous00 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    that's a stupid notion, TS. why don't you read more books and internet less?
  • balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    puro ka Hugot........

walang Baon.... :glee:

[#]tigang[/#]
  • Sey_eLLeSey_eLLe PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^Mukhang malalim lalim pinanghuhugutan ni TS kaya di pa raw pwedeng may ibabaon na panibago :lol::lol:
  • DaugGreenDaugGreen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Dinosaurs are the only ones that are extinct.

Tsk tsk.. i feel sorry for you...
  • vincexvincex PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It seems to be someone's attempt to get negative responses and send such responses to that cellphone number who the TS is probably trying to incriminate for whatever reason. I wonder if anybody bothered to text
  • 1delaX1delaX PEx Rookie ⭐
    definitely not extinct but harder to find. yeah most are already taken. you have to keep your eyes and ears open for the ones that were or are in bad relationships. you gotta make your move when these men appear in your radar or you would lose out to other predators
  • alremalrem PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I think your trying to catch fish in the desert.

Marami pa... una mo lang isipin saan sila madalas makita :)