COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Your inspirational mantra

yestoyesto Administrator PEx Admin
What is your daily inspirational mantra?

Here's mine:

ce6964343ac529301ce2b8dc59e1a9fb.jpg

Comments

• carlwise17carlwise17 Member PExer
    As you said I need some sort of inspirational mantra before writing something. Sometimes it is to avoid the procrastination to write, especially when I am asked to write any college essays, I need to go through in a well-written professional college essay in order to get inspired myself and come up with good quality academic essay.
  • cretinous00cretinous00 The sea! The sea! PExer
    khr9d.jpg
  • bexurarobexuraro Member PExer
    The only thing you need to track your package is the track usps number that will be available on the receipt that will be given to you during the shipment process.
  • edited October 2018
    Something I encountered recently: "You have everything in Christ. You are never in the losing side."
  • paddylastpaddylast Cut & Run Disciple ✭✭✭

If it is to be, it is up to me.

• One day.
    Day one
  • This is my life mantra. I believe God will always provide and that he will never let me down.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file