Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Bakit po andaming sarcastic dito sa PEX?

Napapansin ko lang halimbawa pag may thread (pwera na lang sa mga walang kabuluhang thread), napaka sarcastic ng post ng karamihan. Hehe member din ako ng ibang pinoy na forum sites pero ito na siguro ang may pinakamasahol na members hehehe

Comments

• gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    What's with the "hehehehe"?

For people to take you seriously, stop doing that bulls{t.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ that is why i use LoLoLolOl.
  • ramblerrambler PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Guilty ako dito. :hiya: I try to limit sarcasm because I know it's not an ideal tool of discourse pero nakakatempt eh. hahaha. Tulad na lang ng post ko tungkol sa admirable pinoy traits. I said something about Filipinos being good workers, when in fact, I really mean to say that Filipinos are good followers but not good leaders and innovators.

I guess sarcasm is heavily employed in forums where there is such a wide range of opinions. In forums where the members are like-minded, you can rarely detect hints of sarcasm. :)
  • blackbolt44blackbolt44 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Because it's easy to be sarcastic and talk sh1t when you're anonymous and hiding behind a computer.
  • nikkilovenikkilove PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    In pex? I think it's the anonymity.

But sarcasm also happens in real life all the time.

I don't get offended by it depending on how, when, where and why it's used.

If it's used to correct fault at work, like coming from a boss, especially if it's limited to professional concerns, ok Lang. Especially if the person giving the sarcastic remark, has proven he's really good/ smart or successful. Ok lang.

I prefer this than the nagging, confrontational approach.

And usually, these are the gentle,"just to remind you" sarcastic remarks.

Pero if it's rude or foul, and used often by someone to mAke another person feel smaller, or make himself look bigger or better than others, I don't usually tolerate that. Kasi that's Arrogance and hubris na.

Makakarinig din sya sakin, lalo na yung mga nag self proclaim lang naman that they're entitled to boss anyone around, without due merit, linalagay ko sya sa kinalalagyan Nya ng matauhan.

Prove first you're worthy or deserving to use sarcasm before I tolerate you. Kasi Kung Hindi, ma papahiya ka sakin.
  • Wow ang galing. Kungsabagay, nagagamit din naman ang sarcasm sa mga usapin ng mga makikitid ang isipan
  • blue_acidblue_acid PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What if you're just really a sarcastic person amidst all the onion skinned people? :confused:
  • etnabAxeRTetnabAxeRT PEx Rookie ⭐
    Napapansin ko lang halimbawa pag may thread (pwera na lang sa mga walang kabuluhang thread), napaka sarcastic ng post ng karamihan. Hehe member din ako ng ibang pinoy na forum sites pero ito na siguro ang may pinakamasahol na members hehehe

You don't say. :eek:

:smokin:

game.set.match

:smokin:
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Really? May sarcastic people dito? You don't say???!!!! :naughty:
  • inviinvi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1. Sarcasm is ok, but there is a tasteful way of how to do it. I can be sarcastic to people here but if they are smart enough to detach their personal insecurities from my comments then we can get along fine. You will never find anybody here who agrees with everything you say (unless fan mo talaga siya/baka may pagnanasa siya sayo :lol:), but at the end of the day, civilized people albeit with differing opinions respect each other.

2. Personal attacks are another story, and they reflect more of the attacker's character than anybody else's.

3. There is a fine line between sarcasm and being crass.
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    huh.. ts.. parang hindi ka sanay sa sarcasm. eh yung mga show dyan sa pilipinas (eat bulaga and showtime).. puro sarcastic mga hosts... araw araw yan ha na pinapanood ng buong bayan.. kaya wag kang umanganl kung nakikita mo rin dito yan. brainwashed na ang pinoy na tumanggap at bumigay ng sarcasm.
  • prEttyInDistr3ssprEttyInDistr3ss PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS- If you can't take sarcasms, PEX is not for you.. you should GTFO! like now... quickly!

:rotflmao:
  • @prEttyInDistr3ss sama mo naman F din sayo hehehehehe
  • chevy_camaro23chevy_camaro23 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    @prEttyInDistr3ss sama mo naman F din sayo hehehehehe

I'm not sure if you are totally clueless about life or you're just flat out dumb.
  • I'm just sarcastic for fun only when I'm in the mood for annoying people. :glee:
  • kurttrukkurttruk PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

meaning marami rin ang coop ahl na members, mga intelligent pretenders kuno, usong uso yan yung mga mahilig sa one line insults lol.. pa ingglis ingglis naman daw, wow...nabasa lang din naman sa isang forum tapos ni rerepost dito para mukhang ingliserong/ingliserang cool....:glee:
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    seriously, why would anybody take any post here???

get a life. some more sarcasm???
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️

Eh bakit punta ka ng punta sa forum na ito kung madaming sarcastic? Simple lang, lumayas ka dito!

Tutal 2015 na, gamitin na common sense ha? :naughty:

Perfect example ba yan? :naughty:
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Agree with nikki, it's the animosity. I personally cannot make sarcastic remark to any people (except for closest friends), but I can here in PEX and other forum sites.

Minsan kasi may mga situations like in war, instead of making an effort to shoot people one by one, just dr0p the fukking bomb!!