Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

FREE Crossfit Training Sessions!

Just wanted to see if there's anyone out there who wants to join us in FREE Crossfit Training Sessions. They're also called HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and they usually last just 20 mins.

Our trainer, Mark, is an American ex-marine who is into fitness. He is giving free nutritional coaching (Paleo) and training sessions every Tues, Thu, and Sat at 5pm at the QC Circle. It's free for now until he sets up his own gym.

These Crossfit training sessions focus on natural movements of the body and super lakas magpapayat. As in even if it's just 20 mins, you keep burning fat an HOUR after the workout has finished. (I compared this with Zumba by tracking both workouts with a heart rate monitor/calories burned counter and fat burning with Zumba ends just as soon as you stop "dancing").

Private training crossfit sessions cost around 500-1K, so this is an opportunity you might want to take advantage of. :)

Message me if you're interested so I can give more info!

All you need to bring is a yoga mat (optional -- if you don't want to do stuff directly on the ground), towel and water.