COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Moral Relativism

ramblerrambler I wait for You, my Savior. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
There are absolutes, and this dress is absolutely white and gold! :grrr:

B-0P6OkUMAA71iv.jpg

Comments

• alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    its light purple-blue and brownish gold.
  • AlfaRomeoAlfaRomeo Prince William PExer
    Have it printed. The website might be using geotargeting.

This image reminds me of a white placemat with gold fringes.

B0340299134.jpg
  • AlfaRomeoAlfaRomeo Prince William PExer
    I've already done some experiment on myself and a willing subject.

My earlier theory was wrong after all because I suspected it to be a geotargeting trick wherein you can change the content of a webpage according to your visitor's IP address.

I was fully skeptical at first until I saw the evidence right before my very eyes.

Initially, I saw a white and gold dress. I asked my willing subject and she said, white and gold dress as well.

However, things got really interesting because right before my very eyes, the white and gold dress started to slowly fade and transition to blue and black colors and sometimes back again. I was really ecstatic because never have I seen this really cool color transformation of a static image. I asked my willing subject again, but all she saw was the same white and gold dress.

I noticed that tilting your head changes the color and also lying down on the bed. Jumping up and down too changes the color slightly. I theorized this has something to do with the blood flow in the eye which affects the cones of the eye which is responsible for color vision.

So, I think this has nothing to do with color blindness or illusion as I can see both colors by "mechanically" manipulating it.
  • JagonJagon Don't listen to me PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    forget the dress, there are more handsome people like me to crave for.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file