rubberr_duckyonyxwitch09kachichkimcruzjenneiresisuslololorenzooo 7 votes
Group tours
0%
Significant other
16%
rubberr_duckyC.I.C.C.Ikimcruzjennei 4 votes
I travel SOLO
40%
Naked_Salvationrubberr_duckyC.I.C.C.Ikeyser_sozekachichgbrewresisusmamabellePhosphofructokinase1eatbulaga716 10 votes

Comments

• rubberr_duckyrubberr_ducky PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I travel SOLO
    Depends talaga sa trip @ TS.

Pag gusto ko mag muni muni at walang istorbo ay solo. Most of my travels were with ex-wife or friends.
  • hnanditohnandito PEx Rookie ⭐
    Most of the time, I travel solo. I will invite friends or plan a trip with my family kapag alam kong mag-enjoy din sila.
  • ladypirateladypirate PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Depende kung may manlilibre. :rotfl:

Mostly family lalo na kapag first time ang destination.
  • Friends
    With friends & family pero hopefully mas makapag-travel with significant other.
  • I travel SOLO
    The idea of traveling solo has always come and go in my mind for many years. The idea excites me but the fear of the unknown and risks involved had taken over me in a form of procrastination. “I don’t have the time" and "I’ll wait for my friend to get on board" are some of the things I told myself to calm my excitement down, and move on with my "life". When you travel alone, you learn to rely on yourself. If you make a decision, only you have to deal with its positive conclusions or consequences. It’s up to you to create your trip experience, and your problem-solving skills develop in an encouraging way. You got lost in Beijing, don’t speak Mandarin Chinese, and don’t know how to get back to your hotel? But you found your way using hand gestures, a map, and the help of a toothless man at the grocery store? And you didn’t get mugged after making a wrong turn down a dark alleyway full of prostitutes? Pat yourself on the back, you’re an independent traveling badass.
  • kimcruzkimcruz PEx Rookie ⭐
    Significant other
    I usually travel with my partner or friends. I want to try to travel alone if given a chance. :)
  • Naked_SalvationNaked_Salvation Moderator PEx Moderator
    I travel SOLO
    More often than not, I travel alone. Mas liberating kasi yung experience kapag mag-isa lang akong nagtatravel.

Sometime, I travel with family and friends.
  • mamabellemamabelle PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I travel SOLO
    I travel alone. [#]foreverAlone[/#]
    "oo ako na nag-iisa, ako nang walang kasama!!!" - :rotflmao:

Kidding aside, there's this satisfaction when you get to travel alone. Kinda eat,pray, love lang ang peg :D
  • jasz_26jasz_26 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Most of my travels are with friends. :D siguro pag may partner na ko sya naman makakasama ko sa mga byahe ko.

Though gusto ko din matry magsolo backpacker, a challenge for me.
  • resisusresisus PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I travel SOLO
    Most of my travels are with my friends, but I traveled solo once and I planned on doing it again some time out of the country.
  • nikkilovenikkilove PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    When i became independent?

Friends nung una, pero i start to realize, hindi ko namamaximize yung oppurtinities of the trip coz meet kayo half way lagi, sa budget, sa food, sa attractions na pupuntahan, sa schedule,

Ayoko din ng boyfriend kasi pag nag break kayo pati yung memories and pictures sa trip gusto kong itapon. Ok lang yung malalapit na drivable, pero pag malayo like kelangan ng flight. I dont travel with a bf unless maging spouse na nya talaga ko.

So i waited for my siblings to grow up. Paisa isa ko sila sinasama sa pasyal, kasi magastos din. The best kasi , we knew each other and same interests, so enjoy and sulit ang trips.
  • I travel SOLO
    I travel with my teddy bear.
  • I travel with my husband or with my whole family (husband & kids). A few times I traveled alone but it wasn't by choice! My husband had a business trip overseas and I had to leave later, so I flew alone and met up with him. Not sure I enjoy traveling alone--I get too self-conscious.
  • Most of the time by myself
  • I never try to travel solo... always with family and friends....

I think I need to experience traveling solo :) ...
  • mamabelle wrote: »
    I travel alone. [#]foreverAlone[/#]
    "oo ako na nag-iisa, ako nang walang kasama!!!" - :rotflmao:

Kidding aside, there's this satisfaction when you get to travel alone. Kinda eat,pray, love lang ang peg :D

hahahhaa..... Actually natawa lang ako dun sa quote :) ..

Yes i think the feeling of being independent :)
  • hahahhaa..... Actually natawa lang ako dun sa quote :) ..Yes i think the feeling of being independent :)
    Nung di pa ako married, I always loved traveling alone. Pero ngayon of course bonding with family kahit na staycation sa condo. Solved :)
  • Nung di pa ako married, I always loved traveling alone. Pero ngayon of course bonding with family kahit na staycation sa condo. Solved :)

Sabagay...nag iiba talaga kapag may family na... Well, enjoy parin ako mag travel mag isa.. meeting new people and have new friends.. :)
  • Most of the time by myself

sir onegoodmand25 .. ano pinaka memorable mong expi ng pagtatravel ng mag isa ka lang..? curios lang hehe sure madami.,.. ako minsan natatawa ako mag isa pag nagtatravel haha...
  • Sabagay...nag iiba talaga kapag may family na... Well, enjoy parin ako mag travel mag isa.. meeting new people and have new friends.. :)
    how i wish I can travel alone again hahah maganda rin kasi magsoul searching paminsan minsan.