COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Prophet Daniel

Before I will start the discussion, there are few things we need to consider. This will serve as a starting point for us to understand the topic at hand.

1. Most bible scholars and linguist fail to understand the difference between a dream and a prophetic vision. Because of this, their interpretation ends up like a jigsaw puzzle in which they try to put together pieces of information that do not exactly fit to the whole picture. Dreams are for everybody while prophetic visions are exclusively for God's prophets.

2. All the enemies of God had a common goal, that is, to destroy or delay the ultimate plan of God. The Beasts' purpose was to overthrow God and His authority in the lives of His creation.

3. Only God is omnipotent. The dark entities have to work their way to establish their own agenda or goals. However, they are the opposite of ORDER and therefore there will always be DISORDER among themselves.

KING NEBUCHADNEZZAR'S DREAM

Please remember that he is not a prophet. The scope of his dream will always be limited to his own reality. What is his reality then? He was the king of Babylon when he had the dream. With this in mind, we can safely assume that the statue he saw was Babylon itself. The components of the statue corresponds to the degrading condition of Babylon except the IRON in which it transforms into a powerful war kingdom in the end times. This explains why Babylon resurfaces with a role in Revelation. Babylon, Babylon, Babylon!! All of the Beastly Kingdom's are rulers of Babylon.

The question is, do we need to identify all the rulers of Babylon? Not necessarily. But we need to identify the 4 Beasts because they are the spiritual hosts of wickedness that controls the activities of the rulers of Babylon.

Nevertheless, let's take a closer look of the statue.

Head - Gold - King Nebuchadnezzar
Chest and Arms - Silver - ?
Belly and Thighs - Bronze - ?
Legs - Iron - ?
Feet - Partly Iron and Partly clay - ?

There were rulers who rose to power that weren't mentioned in the bible. For us to have an idea of Babylon rulers, we need to look at the 4 Beasts in Daniel's vision. But before that, let us remember item 2 above about the beasts' purpose.

The 4 Beasts

1. Lion w/ eagle wings

This is the Kingdom of Persia led by the heavenly host "prince of Persia". But the prince of Persia was soon defeated by the angel whom Daniel spoke with (Daniel 10:20).

2. Bear w/ three ribs

This is the Kingdom of Greece led by the heavenly host "prince of Greece". The verse tells us that after the angel who fought the prince of Persia left, the prince of Greece will come. The verse didn't contain the outcome of the battle BUT we can safely conclude that the prince of Greece was defeated because in Revelation, only two beastly kingdom remains.

3. Leopard with 4 bird wings, and 4 heads

Does the description ring any bell? Yes, it is the cherub. The former cherub, Satan. How can we be sure? Of all the 4 Beasts, only this beast was given power to rule (John 14:30). It is also natural for Satan to establish his kingdom before the fourth beast because all his power and authority will be given to it. Now you will understand why the red huge dragon has seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his head, strikingly similar with the first beast (beast from the sea) of Revelation. The power was simply transferred to the fourth beast (beast from the sea in Revelation). The difference lies on the number of crowns (7 for Satan; 10 for Abaddon)

4. Leviathan/Abaddon/Apollyon/Destroyer

Notice that no animal resemblance was given to the fourth beast. It's destructive power is unsurpassed. Satan is not a war machine. Satan is a liar, deceiver, accuser etc. This beast and Satan is not the same. But bear in mind, this beast will try to destroy Satan's kingdom. Yeah you heard that right! Satan's Kingdom will be attacked by Abaddon! Why? Because Abaddon is the leader of the second rebellious angels (Genesis 6). He has his own agenda that is to destroy the Angelic realm.

Yan na lang muna. You need to understand it first before we go deeper to the secret.

Comments

• si ka eli at ka daniel ba ang vice prisident ng SOGO Hotel???","37.228.106.205
  • Ginataang_susoGinataang_suso AYAWAWAY PExer
    aba! secret pa pala yang lagay na yan eh babagsak lang yan sa imbentong mensaherong galing ng malayong silangan na si ka peliks bakat manalo kuno at tunay na iglesyang tatag tas uungkatin na naman yan sa imperyong romano, 666 at vicarious filii dei.

mabuhay si ka eli, mabuhay si ka daniel ang ikalawang sogo!
  • Neil1984Neil1984 Member PExer
    aba! secret pa pala yang lagay na yan eh babagsak lang yan sa imbentong mensaherong galing ng malayong silangan na si ka peliks bakat manalo kuno at tunay na iglesyang tatag tas uungkatin na naman yan sa imperyong romano, 666 at vicarious filii dei.

mabuhay si ka eli, mabuhay si ka daniel ang ikalawang sogo!

Oi Ingkong. Muntik na ako at nakatatandang kapatid ko umanib sa samahan ninyo. Na-turn off ako nung nakita ko siyang naka-dextrose at humahingi ng tulong financial kasi baon daw siya sa utang. Tsk..tsk..
    Neil1984 wrote: »
    Oi Ingkong. Muntik na ako at nakatatandang kapatid ko umanib sa samahan ninyo. Na-turn off ako nung nakita ko siyang naka-dextrose at humahingi ng tulong financial kasi baon daw siya sa utang. Tsk..tsk..

ok lang yun kay ka eli, umaamin sa pangangailngan at ganun talaga eh. natikman mo na ang lugaw namin sa apalit? nakow! kaysarap! dun pa lang aanib ka na.

pero kayo, meron nang ikapu, merong pang abuluyan tapos meron pang handugan, kulang na lang dyugdyugan eh. opening nga pilipin arina me bayad pa at abuluyan, ano yun may lamay at patay?
    ok lang yun kay ka eli, umaamin sa pangangailngan at ganun talaga eh. natikman mo na ang lugaw namin sa apalit? nakow! kaysarap! dun pa lang aanib ka na.

pero kayo, meron nang ikapu, merong pang abuluyan tapos meron pang handugan, kulang na lang dyugdyugan eh. opening nga pilipin arina me bayad pa at abuluyan, ano yun may lamay at patay?

Tsismis lang yan ni Ingkong. Alam mo naman ang past time niya, either chicka or beautification lang. Anyway, hina-hijack mo na ang thread ko. tsk..tsk..
    lalangawin nga tong thread mo dahil bistado na kung saan mo dadalin usapan papunta lang yan sa imperyong romano tapos naging katoliko tapos natalikod (ano yan iglesyang dyumi-jingle sa pader) tapos eentra ang roma 16:16 tapos eeksena yung mensahero galing malayong silangan tapos may big four (parang that's entertainment ah) tapos revelation 7....

secret pa ba yan?
    Isa-isa lang ang question para ma-address ko. Wala ka atang naintindihan sa thread ko.
    ^^^^estong wag mo kong sagutin ng isa-isa lang dahil may iniwan kang thread tungkol sa panaginip ni daniel sa kabila at hanggang ngayon di mo pa sinasagot tapos ang lakas ng putok mong magbukas pa ng thread?

lumayas ka dito sagutin mo sila sa kabila hindi pulos palusot ginagawa nyo!
    LOL

Bakit ako lalayas sa sariling kong thread. Hindi ako sang-ayon sa paraan ng paglalahad ng prophecy sa lumang thread. Hindi ko sinubukang sumagot dun kasi nakakalito. Kaya dito na lang para step by step ang progress. Hindi yung palipat-lipat ng topic.

Kung wala akong makikitang tanong bukas, I will add the next topic.
  • FerdinandFerdinand Member PExer
    Neil, bakit ka pa gumawa ng sarili mong thread eh meron na akong ginawang thread para pag - usapan natin? Malilito lang ang mga mambabasa niyan sa ginagawa mo, o iyan talaga ang purpose mo?
    Nalilito kasi ako dun sa thread. At isa pa, hindi mo naman tatanggapin dun ang interpretation ko kasi according to you, hindi INC doctrine. I opened this thread so anyone can join regardless of religious affiliation. Hindi naman nakakalito ang interpretation ko. Straight forward nga eh.

I will try to limit my answers (if there are questions) based on biblical references.
    INC doctrines ba yang sinasabi mo? Turo ba ng mga ministro mo iyan?
    Hmmmmm....

To be honest, we aren't taught about this in our church. Like I said before, the role of the church is to teach the members how to safeguard his salvation. This kind of topic will only confuse members.

But the thread I started mentions no religious affiliation. And I am pretty sure I have no violation here. My post does not contradict the bible.

Back to the topic, shall we? ;)
    Ok last question, WHERE do you get your info, please give us the site or the books? I think it is only fair for the readers to know that and I've given the names of the books I uses so that readers here can verify them, you should too.
    I use the bible Ferdinand. Everything is in the bible. From my previous threads such as Genesis and Revelation, the bible has it all. You just need to read in spiritual level to extract the truth behind it. The bible is a spiritual book and therefore should be understood spiritually.
    So you don't want to expose u our sources? I doubt that you came up with this interpretation on your own, you DEFINITELY have sources other than the bible.
    No I don't have other sources. The reason why I came up with all of these (Genesis-Revelation) stemmed from a very simple question: Did God really created the existence without any purpose? Most of the answers fell short like, God created everything to glorify His name. Yes it glorifies His name but I really doubt it was the sole purpose because God is glory Himself.
  • TLGTLG The Dark Knight PExer
    Neil1984 wrote: »
    No I don't have other sources. The reason why I came up with all of these (Genesis-Revelation) stemmed from a very simple question: Did God really created the existence without any purpose? Most of the answers fell short like, God created everything to glorify His name. Yes it glorifies His name but I really doubt it was the sole purpose because God is glory Himself.

:glee: Lier! You didn't read the bible on a spiritual level...

you just read the work of lambert dolphin, or some person who copied his work

http://www.ldolphin.org/gangels.html#
    Ngek. Di ko nga alam yan eh. Let me check I am curious.
    TLG wrote: »
    :glee: Lier! You didn't read the bible on a spiritual level...

you just read the work of lambert dolphin, or some person who copied his work

http://www.ldolphin.org/gangels.html#

Ang taas at ang haba ng link. Kakapagod basahin. heheheh.... It's about God and Angels? You don't need in-depth knowledge about them. Even kids knows God and Angels. Bakit mo naman nasabi? Pareho as in? I am curious. Baka pareho kami ng utak. Hehehe..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file