Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

Who Should Be The Next Spider-Man?

forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
Andrew Garfield is out so who do you think should play Spiderman in the upcoming 2017 movie?

Who should be the next Spider-Man? 2 votes

Nat Wolff
50%
jas11sebastian 1 vote
Asa Butterfield
0%
Tom Holland
0%
Timothee Chalamet
0%
Liam Jame
0%
None of the above!
50%
YoonJay18 1 vote

Comments

• carlhirocarlhiro PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Logan Lerman.

Then Emma Watson for Mary Jane! :)
  • MBdemigodMBdemigod PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    forg wrote: »
    Andrew Garfield is out so who do you think should play Spiderman in the upcoming 2017 movie?

I see, gusto pala nila ng mas bata... Okay naman sakin si Garfield pero kung di na talaga pwede, okay na din si Lerman *okay*
  • mamabellemamabelle PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Logan Lerman for the win!!!! :love:
  • eli_xandereli_xander PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Shameless' Cameron Monaghan please!
  • Queen_FoxQueen_Fox PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Andrew Garfield's Intergalactic twin brother :glee:
  • Aya_AlexaAya_Alexa Vision of Perfection PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Logan Lerman and Dylan for the villain. :lol:
  • mykel14mykel14 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pang-wimpy roles lang si Logan.

Dylan gets my vote.
  • _cjm__cjm_ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    LOGAN

VS

DYLAN
  • sana si andrew garfield na lang.
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    I don't know any of these new guys :lol:
  • Forrest_Forrest_ PEx Rookie ⭐
    I voted for Dylan but Logan is okay for me.
  • sana wag na lang nila i revamp nanaman.. bakit di na lang i retain si andrew tutal na establish na.. lol

although ive never seen movies of his version
  • As much as I love Logan and Dylan, I can't see them in my head as Spider-Man. I'd prefer Brenton Thwaites for the role. Pero mas okay sakin if they'd cast someone not as famous. Like when Ansel Elgort was cast as Augustus, many people were skeptical but turned out he was perfect.
  • ladyladyladylady PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Logan, ftw! :D
  • chevy_camaro23chevy_camaro23 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I don't know any of these new guys :lol:

me neither. had to google them. surprised na sila pala yun. :lol:

MV5BNjY0NDE5MDQ5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTI4MDQxOA@@._V1_SY317_CR14,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Dylan O'Brien

si Thomas pala siya ng Maze Runner

MV5BMTI5NzI3MjEzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI5NzAwMw@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Logan Lerman

si Percy Jackson at si Norman ng The Fury

parang ang hirap mamili sa kanilang dalawa. :lol:
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    spider-man-shortlist.jpg

‘Spider-Man’ Shortlist Includes ‘Paper Towns’ Star Nat Wolff, ‘Hugo’s’ Asa Butterfield (Exclusive)

Sony is whittling its list down and is expected to make test offers next week for the coveted role

Sony Pictures and Marvel have narrowed down their list of “Spider-Man” contenders to a select group of up-and-coming actors that includes Nat Wolff, Asa Butterfield, Tom Holland, Timothee Chalamet and Liam James, among others, TheWrap has learned.
    Sony is preparing to make test offers to several young stars next week, with a decision expected in the next 2-3 weeks, though a deal may take longer to hammer out. To be clear, none of the five actors above have test offers, but multiple individuals with knowledge of the situation have confirmed they are strong contenders who are definitely in the mix as of right now, and the group paints a picture of the kind of actor the studios want.
    Sony and Marvel had no comment regarding the shortlist.

While the new Spider-Man is expected to have a cameo in Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War,” which starts filming very soon, the role won’t need to be filled until June, when the character will be needed on set.

Full article:
    http://www.thewrap.com/spider-man-shortlist-includes-paper-towns-star-nat-wolff-hugos-asa-butterfield-exclusive/
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    New poll up with the names of the short-listed actors for the role
  • ImpenneteriImpenneteri PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Holy sh!t not another spiderman movie.

Sarap iuntog nito at batman.

Nakakaumay na.
  • Ghost RiderGhost Rider PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Holy sh!t not another spiderman movie.

Sarap iuntog nito at batman.

Nakakaumay na.

Spidey fan here pero tama ka, lol

Sana ituloy na lang nila yungstory from the last Spiderman, parang Hulk 2 lang, itinuloy na lang with different actor pero continuous yung storyline.

Kaya ayoko ng batman movies at Superman, paulit-ulit yung simula, nakailang movies na ba ang origins nila, hahaha...
  • ImpenneteriImpenneteri PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Spidey fan here pero tama ka, lol

Sana ituloy na lang nila yungstory from the last Spiderman, parang Hulk 2 lang, itinuloy na lang with different actor pero continuous yung storyline.

Kaya ayoko ng batman movies at Superman, paulit-ulit yung simula, nakailang movies na ba ang origins nila, hahaha...

Right.

They should try to explore other hero or maybe a remake of Spawn.

The only superhero or comics based movie that I really like are Watchmen and V for Vendetta.