Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

Crossfire Series - Sylvia Day

Hi PExers!!!

Anyone else here who reads and/or are fans of the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day? :love:

Revised-Crossfire-boxset-317h.png

[#]GideonEffect[/#] :D

Comments

• emelye20emelye20 PEx Rookie ⭐
    i have read them except the captivated by you. started reading the series after fifty shades.

pag binabasa ko to, feeling ko napapagod ako for the characters. :hiya:
  • mamabellemamabelle PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    emelye20 wrote: »
    i have read them except the captivated by you. started reading the series after fifty shades.

pag binabasa ko to, feeling ko napapagod ako for the characters. :hiya:

:lol: hahaha very primal and animalistic yung scenes nila. But I guess at least the characters have much more depth and emotions. You can sense na may progression after each book.
  • Read the first 3 and looking forward in reading the latest one.

Lots of similarities with fifty.

I'm curious though how those two can patch/make it to the end. :hmm: Of course i know their major motivation :rotflmao:
    Read the first 3 and looking forward in reading the latest one.

Lots of similarities with fifty.

I'm curious though how those two can patch/make it to the end. :hmm: Of course i know their major motivation :rotflmao:

Actually there are 5 books total. The current one that Sylvia Day released is Entwined with You. The last one, no release date yet is entitled One with You.

There are certain similarities but I must say Eva and Gideon got much more depth in their characterization than compared to Anna and Christian. Eva and Gideon both have traumatic pasts and they have their own demons to slay while trying to have a functional relationship.

hahaha sorry medyo defensive lang :P
  • mamabelle wrote: »
    Actually there are 5 books total. The current one that Sylvia Day released is Entwined with You. The last one, no release date yet is entitled One with You.

There are certain similarities but I must say Eva and Gideon got much more depth in their characterization than compared to Anna and Christian. Eva and Gideon both have traumatic pasts and they have their own demons to slay while trying to have a functional relationship.

hahaha sorry medyo defensive lang :P

I agree with you with that part. I like Crossfire series than Fifty shades of grey. Crossfire series is more intriguing for me. Had just started reading Captivated by You recently.
    milishiu wrote: »
    I agree with you with that part. I like Crossfire series than Fifty shades of grey. Crossfire series is more intriguing for me. Had just started reading Captivated by You recently.

Yeah! And the people around them have their own stories too like Eva's best friend Cary (which I think should get a spin-off novel haha ). It's well written compared to 50 Shades.

Enjoy reading Captivated by You, hopefully the last and final book One with You will be released next year.

I guess that's just the only thing that makes me mad, antagal magrelease ni Sylvia Day ng books hahaha :lol: