Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration

Started working in HK, do I need to register in POEA?


I just started working in HK and I just got my work visa as well.

1. Do I need to register as an OFW so I can go in and out of the Philippines without being questioned by Philippine immigration why I am always going to HK? Or wala na questions asked if I just show them my HK non permanent resident ID?

2. If I do need to register as an OFW, can I register in the Philippine Consulate here in HK? What are the requirements? Yun ba yung OEC?

Sign In or Register to comment.