John 20:28 Doubting Thomas?? — PinoyExchange

John 20:28 Doubting Thomas??

TLG
TLG The Dark Knight
http://theiglesianicristo.blogspot.com/2013/12/john-2028-my-lord-and-my-god.html
Remember that when Thomas made the statement recorded in John 20:28 he was not in the act of preaching and he was from a state of unbelief, thus it is not surprising if he committed mistake.

Thomas commited a mistake daw sabi ng INC ni manalo pero ang sagot naman ni Jesus sa "mistake" ni thomas ay

Juan 20:29Ang Salita ng Diyos (SND)
29 Sinabi ni Jesus sa kaniya: Tomas, sumampalataya ka dahil nakita mo ako. Pinagpala sila na hindi nakakita ngunit sumampalataya.

INC : Nagkamali si thomas
Jesus : Sumampalataya si thomas

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Uumpisahan ng babaluktutin ng INC ang talata na yan!:lol:

Comments

• theres a magic on fate, wag po kayong maniniwala sa mga napapanood sa teleserye na yung dating masama barumbado tapos biglang magiging mababait.

ofcoures tama yung sinasabi ng INC na nagkamali si Thomas. but God si Jesus lagi at laging may paraan para maitama ang mga mali

IMG_2073196777353.jpeg
  • No doubt I understand this topic very clearly. :)
  • Archimedes
    Archimedes B?nned by ?dmin
    TLG wrote: »
    http://theiglesianicristo.blogspot.com/2013/12/john-2028-my-lord-and-my-god.html

Thomas commited a mistake daw sabi ng INC ni manalo pero ang sagot naman ni Jesus sa "mistake" ni thomas ay

29 Sinabi ni Jesus sa kaniya: Tomas, sumampalataya ka dahil nakita mo ako. Pinagpala sila na hindi nakakita ngunit sumampalataya.

INC : Nagkamali si thomas
    Jesus : Sumampalataya si thomas

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: Uumpisahan ng babaluktutin ng INC ang talata na yan!:lol:

Bumabagsak na talaga IQ ng mga INC...
  • Even the chosen race doubted. Even Peter doubted. Even some of the prophets doubted :lol:
    There you have it :p
  • TLG
    TLG The Dark Knight
    Neil1984 wrote: »
    Even the chosen race doubted. Even Peter doubted. Even some of the prophets doubted :lol:
    There you have it :p

Yeah they all doubted and you will know they doubted because Jesus will confirm it

This Jesus' response on peter's doubt

Mateo 14:31Ang Salita ng Diyos (SND)
    31 Kaagad na iniunat ni Jesus ang kaniyang kamay at hinawakan siya. Sinabi niya sa kaniya: O, ikaw na maliit ang pananampalataya, bakit ka nag-aalinlangan?

Notice how very different Jesus' tone was in contrast to that with Thomas

Kung si thomas pinagpala.. mas pinagpala kami na hindi nakakita pero naniniwala..:glee:
  • wing_commander
    wing_commander Yagit sa Lansangan
    Sa INC kasi, expression lang daw nung sinabi ni Thomas na "my Lord and my God"

natawa na lang ako sa ganitong klaseng interpretasyon...
  • TLG
    TLG The Dark Knight
    Sa INC kasi, expression lang daw nung sinabi ni Thomas na "my Lord and my God"

What neil should know is that any expression that involves the name of the Lord is a BIG NO NO to the jews.....
  • Nope. Everything is completely based on your own understanding. :)

Actually it is very human to err. Even today, there are a lot of phrase expression with the word "GOD" attached. Even in Filipino. And they are not gods and none even rebuked.

Si TLG?? Diyos ko po!

Rebuke me now or else TLG is God. :lol:

It is like squeezing in Jesus s God but fails big time! Wala bang mas malufet na evidence jan like, Behold! I am Jesus your God.

Sa dinamidaming nakasulat sa bible, ang simpleng pakilala bilang siya ang Diyos ay wala. It all boils down to Mithraism so people can have a man-god to follow. Matalino lang talaga ang mga Romano kaya naisahan ang pagkaraming tao sa mundo :lol:
  • TLG
    TLG The Dark Knight
    Nope. Everything is completely based on your own understanding. :)

Actually it is very human to err. Even today, there are a lot of phrase expression with the word "GOD" attached. Even in Filipino. And they are not gods and none even rebuked.

Si TLG?? Diyos ko po!

Rebuke me now or else TLG is God. :lol:

It is like squeezing in Jesus s God but fails big time! Wala bang mas malufet na evidence jan like, Behold! I am Jesus your God.

Sa dinamidaming nakasulat sa bible, ang simpleng pakilala bilang siya ang Diyos ay wala. It all boils down to Mithraism so people can have a man-god to follow. Matalino lang talaga ang mga Romano kaya naisahan ang pagkaraming tao sa mundo :lol:

I will repeat

"What neil should know is that any expression that involves the name of the Lord is a BIG NO NO to the jews..... "

You have to study their culture neil. so thomas making an expression that involves the name of the Lord was highly unlikely.
  • TLG
    TLG The Dark Knight
    Did you know that even until this very day Jews can't still use the name of God in vain? when writing, they spell God as "G-d", that is how sacred the name of God is to them, so thomas carelessly using the name of God in vain is very very very very highly unlikely.. Jews are not filipinos neil... their culture is very different from us.. we can utter "diyos ko po" for no reason at all, but it's very unlikely for them...
  • Oh come on the Jews are even accusing Jesus claiming to be God. That is a big accusation which clearly Jesus has a big no no confirmation.

Kaya don't push too much on that verse. Squeezing the god-man doctrine there is not convincing enough IF you want to persuade a person.
  • TLG
    TLG The Dark Knight
    Oh come on the Jews are even accusing Jesus claiming to be God. That is a big accusation which clearly Jesus has a big no no confirmation.
    That is why they wanted Jesus dead! They thought Jesus was blaspheming God.
    Kaya don't push too much on that verse. Squeezing the god-man doctrine there is not convincing enough IF you want to persuade a person.
    Am not pushing anything, its a fact and it perfectly fits, What thomas said was not because of shock nor out of mistake because jews were taught from childhood to not use the name of God in vain... only one conclusion for Thomas using the name of God in reference to Jesus, and that is not in vain, but because of faith.

You really should start reading and learning other culture instead of just believing personal interpretations of felix manalo that has no basis whatsoever...heck even Jesus' response to thomas proves it!
  • Jagon
    Jagon Don't listen to me
    kung nagkamali si Tomas, dapat kinorrect ni Hesus, di naman e
  • Sa INC kasi, expression lang daw nung sinabi ni Thomas na "my Lord and my God"

Para bang nag "OMG" lang si Thomas?
  • Ayon sa INC kinorrect naman daw ni Jesus si Thomas, pero hindi sa Gospel of John kung saan niya binanggit 'yung "my Lord and my God" kundi sa Gospel of Luke.
  • Jagon
    Jagon Don't listen to me
    san sa Luke?
  • Check out mo 'yung link sa pinaka-unang post sa thread (by TLG). Nandun 'yung explanation nila. I personally am not sold by it.
  • TLG wrote: »
    That is why they wanted Jesus dead! They thought Jesus was blaspheming God.

Am not pushing anything, its a fact and it perfectly fits, What thomas said was not because of shock nor out of mistake because jews were taught from childhood to not use the name of God in vain... only one conclusion for Thomas using the name of God in reference to Jesus, and that is not in vain, but because of faith.

You really should start reading and learning other culture instead of just believing personal interpretations of felix manalo that has no basis whatsoever...heck even Jesus' response to thomas proves it!

Mr. Vendetta. You really like to add an attacking phrase.

Sorry but I am absolutely aware of the nature of God. I am also aware where did this false Christianity doctrine originated. Mithraism. That's all you need to learn.

If this verse is used to reinforce man-god doctrine, it's like dressing sponge-bob to look like Naruto. Very unlikely to convert PEX free thinkers.
  • TLG
    TLG The Dark Knight
    Mr. Vendetta. You really like to add an attacking phrase.

Sorry but I am absolutely aware of the nature of God. I am also aware where did this false Christianity doctrine originated. Mithraism. That's all you need to learn.

If this verse is used to reinforce man-god doctrine, it's like dressing sponge-bob to look like Naruto. Very unlikely to convert PEX free thinkers.

Ad hominens and personal opinion to negate fact that jews don't use the word of God in vain :glee:

-- in denial!:lol:
  • TLG
    TLG The Dark Knight
    Para madagdagan ang kaalaman ni neil

Here is jewish explantion on why Jews don't use the name of God in Vain

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1443443/jewish/Why-Dont-Jews-Say-Gds-Name.htm

We Jews have an absolute obsession with avoiding uttering G‑d’s name. (Notice that we don’t even spell it out fully when writing the English word for G‑d. See: Why Don’t You Spell G‑d’s Name?) Actually, we are careful not to pronounce G‑d’s names except when reading the Torah or prayers.

Our caution is founded on an understanding of the third of the Ten Commandments, “You shall not take His name in vain.” Although this verse is classically interpreted as referring to a senseless oath using G‑d’s name, the avoidance of saying G‑d’s name extends to all expressions, except prayer

See neil, even in expression bawal gamitin ang pangalan ng Diyos tapos ang paliwanag ng INC eh expression lang daw ni thomas yun kasi na-shock siya! :lol:

Kaya this proves that Thomas calling Jesus "My God" is an expression of faith.. and Jesus never rebuke him!