Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration

Apply for working visa outside of the Philippines?

If you are:

- Above 30 years old
- Married
- Philippine citizen and have Philippine passport (no other citizenship or passports)
- College graduate

How hard is it to apply and get a working visa outside of the Philippines? Are there any age requirements or anything?

Possible countries my wife is targeting:

Australia, Singapore, US, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, China

Is it hard or easy to get a working visa in those countries? I know that in the US, you need to get a spousal visa and provide proof in income and sustainability.

Comments

• compwiz02 wrote: »
    If you are:

- Above 30 years old
    - Married
    - Philippine citizen and have Philippine passport (no other citizenship or passports)
    - College graduate

How hard is it to apply and get a working visa outside of the Philippines? Are there any age requirements or anything?

Possible countries my wife is targeting:

Australia, Singapore, US, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, China

Is it hard or easy to get a working visa in those countries? I know that in the US, you need to get a spousal visa and provide proof in income and sustainability.

Hi po,

I only have info for HK visa. Its quite hard to get visa in Hong Kong. You have to marry a HK permanent resident kasi bihira na magbigay ng working visa. Preferred nila may HKID to avoid the paperwork siguro and effort. But you could always try po :) Try lang sa JOBS DB ng HK :)