Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion

mga lalakeng long hair pasok

Share tayo guys ng mga tips about sa pagpapahaba ng buhok

Comments

• gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    are you kulot, kinky or straight?
  • wanderlust85wanderlust85 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Gusto ko rin ng tips. Eto na lang ang hairstyle na hindi ko pa nata-try. :hiya:

Longest ko na dati was 6 inches. Pakapal kasi yung buhok ko tapos buhaghag pa.

Ngayon is the perfect time to try growing it kahit hanggang collar lang. Growing my hair out from skinhead. Right now, siguro 1 1/2 to 2 inches na buhok ko.
  • PzKi11X.jpg

I'm in the same boat! Probably not the best to give advice though coz like you I've never had long hair save the Nick Carter hair when I was around 13. :p

That's how long my current hair is now. Taken the other day. It was styled very thin though by Japanese stylists so it stands up after a shower instead of falling down. Also the strands aren't the same length. i think the top of my head is about 4-5 inches while my bangs are just 2-3. I used to have a guy in Creations salon that had long hair too and knew how to cut it to grow but he's no longer with the salon. Maybe I'll drop by and ask where he transferred. The phone staff certainly wasn't helpful at all when i asked.

I don't do much. I took biotin capsules to speed the growth process but I ran out just recently. I use argan oil shampoo and gugo conditioner. I get a shave every 2 weeks where the barber cleans up the small hairs on the nape and tries to give the sideburns some decency. Although, I'm not sure if that's a wise thing to do. I think I should just let everything grow out. No shaves or trims. I'm thinking of going to Philippe Tordjman sometime in May if I can wait that long.
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    ^ that is not long hair by any means. I have longer, slicked back, undercut hair right now. I could do a pony tail but it looks dugyot if I do and my friends frown upon it.

Condition more than shampoo. That's my rule.
  • gooseberry wrote: »
    ^ that is not long hair by any means. I have longer, slicked back, undercut hair right now. I could do a pony tail but it looks dugyot if I do and my friends frown upon it.

Condition more than shampoo. That's my rule.

i thought you were an old lady for some reason. @[email protected]

i wouldn't do an undercut most people that get them look like they're dying from aids.
    This is internet. Think whatever you perceive me as. I will not lose sleep about it.

I'm secure with how i look and who i am. I don't need anyone's validation for getting a look.
  • lol d'awww!
    You sound like you're immature and have no direction in life with your comment. Goo luck with that.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    agree,

his hair is not long enough. and to add to his woes, it is already falling at that length.

vanity1984 wrote: »
    http://i.imgur.com/PzKi11X.jpg

I'm in the same boat! Probably not the best to give advice though coz like you I've never had long hair save the Nick Carter hair when I was around 13. :p

That's how long my current hair is now. Taken the other day. It was styled very thin though by Japanese stylists so it stands up after a shower instead of falling down. Also the strands aren't the same length. i think the top of my head is about 4-5 inches while my bangs are just 2-3. I used to have a guy in Creations salon that had long hair too and knew how to cut it to grow but he's no longer with the salon. Maybe I'll drop by and ask where he transferred. The phone staff certainly wasn't helpful at all when i asked.

I don't do much. I took biotin capsules to speed the growth process but I ran out just recently. I use argan oil shampoo and gugo conditioner. I get a shave every 2 weeks where the barber cleans up the small hairs on the nape and tries to give the sideburns some decency. Although, I'm not sure if that's a wise thing to do. I think I should just let everything grow out. No shaves or trims. I'm thinking of going to Philippe Tordjman sometime in May if I can wait that long.

manipis yun buhok mo. that is why it is falling at that length. huwag ka nang magpahaba.
  • agree,

his hair is not long enough. and to add to his woes, it is already falling at that length.

manipis yun buhok mo. that is why it is falling at that length. huwag ka nang magpahaba.

nope my hair is overly thick actually but i don't see why that is a requirement for long hair. i did mention the style is japanese and if any of you have ever been to a japanese salon you will know they cut it very thin which i prefer for short hairstyles. it will be 3 weeks on monday.

i didn't say i have long hair already. i said this is where i'm starting from as a reply to the poster above me starting from bald.
  • gooseberry wrote: »
    You sound like you're immature and have no direction in life with your comment. Goo luck with that.

has anyone ever told you that you have very good deductive reasoning skills? *slow claps*
    Non issue. Ignore the KSP. :rolleyes:

For those who have long hair, it's better if you don't strip your hair and scalp from their oils. Wash it with shampoo twice a week but condition often. This will keep the moisture in the hair. Also, try to avoid the sun. The UV rays are harmful to your hair and scalp.

To those who have HIV (hair is vanishing), Rogaine. :glee: Hair transplants are socially accepted now more than before. Go and take advantage of it. It's not cheap but it's worth every penny. You may want to put sun screen on your head if you'll be under the sun for a prolonged period of time.

For additives and products, I would not recommend using one in a humid and outside weather. You will melt and your face will be the only benefactor of whatever cream you put in your hair. Argan, Tea Tree and other oils are vastly available in the market. You can put it on your hair after shower and call it a day.
  • ako noong december last year hindi nakakapagupit..mahaba2 narin dati gumamit ako noong blqck shampoo muntik pa mauubos buhok ko.d ako hiyang
    It's too strong for you then.
  • Ano po ba mga tips para sa pag papa long hair? This year kasi susubukan ko maging mag pa long hair.
  • limahllimahl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    long hair here for 3 years na always cut it sa salon kong dumikit na sa shoulder