FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

TLGTLG The Dark Knight PExer
A few hours from now the world will be celebrating the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ! Merry Christmas everyone!

Sa mga hipokrito, belated / advance manalo day!:lol:

Comments

• zapebayotazapebayota Member PExer
    The World? lol in Islam they dont celebrate this pagan event, even in China and other communist country:lol:

Anyway matutuwa na naman si santa claus dahil siya ang sentro ng christmas :rotflmao:
  • RavlaMRavlaM Member ✭✭✭
    zapebayota wrote: »
    The World? lol in Islam they dont celebrate this pagan event, even in China and other communist country:lol:

Anyway matutuwa na naman si santa claus dahil siya ang sentro ng christmas :rotflmao:

Eh di mag muslim ka na lang..
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member ✭✭✭
    TLG wrote: »
    A few hours from now the world will be celebrating the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ! Merry Christmas everyone!

Sa mga hipokrito, belated / advance manalo day!:lol:

korek,

it is also the season of hypocrisy.

TS,
    are you fishing???? i think they are too smart to even nibble on your bait. for what it is worth, merry christmas!!!:bop:

it is the same thing the communist Chinese said about capitalism. hypocrites.

china-christmas-tree-2008-12-19-9-34-58.jpg
  • sophionsophion Member ✭✭
    ahem,

Why Christmas Is Huge in China

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/12/why-christmas-is-huge-in-china/384040/

Christmas Is a Big Hit in Islamic Republic of Pakistan

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/christmas-big-hit-islamic-republic-pakistan-n270666
  • sophionsophion Member ✭✭
    merry-christmas-2014-8.jpg
  • salermosalermo Lion ✭✭✭

Hindi ba ang Manalo family natutuwa dito sa pag celebrate ng Christmas. :naughty:

10698480_847796571939107_3993749156610432804_n.jpg?oh=4eceefbce3aa116c14f3cc850abcd817&oe=550879BC&__gda__=1427014796_02e80405b23cd1f5bf5f04a38e87c8c3

From Alaskador's photo. :rotflmao:
  • ramblerrambler I wait for You, my Savior. ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas mga teh. God bless y'all!
  • ito ang the best Kristmas light
    162002_190355_4_14_0_1070839.jpg
  • BulalordsBulalords Member PExer
    tama na muna ang away, merry christmas
  • cristofcristof Member PExer

Pinatunayan mo lang tong sinabi ni alexis sa "Cases of INC dishonesties" thread :rotflmao:
    just this month I chanced upon an episode of the cult's Ang Pagbubunyag discussing Christmas. One of the minister asked and I will paraphrase "sino po ba ang sentro ng selebrasyong ito ayon sa kanila...." then he took a book entitled Handbook of Christian Feasts and Customs authored by the Roman Catholic Francis Weiser while saying that he shall use the book(page 85) as reference.

The conclusion they said(translating into Filipino but projected on screen in the English language) is that the center of the Christmas celebration, according to the Roman author, is no other than Santa Claus.

I don't know if it was chance or Divine will that I happen to own a copy of that book(I study sacred liturgy) and here we have people quoting the book. I was shocked to see the deception.

1. The section on Santa Claus is not on page 85(page 85 being under Chapter 7 Christmas Hymns and Carols). The truth is the topic about Santa Claus is found in Chapter 8 Christmas Symbols and Customs and begins at page 112 and the part they quoted can be found in page 114.

2. If my observation is correct, they cut the original text so it would appear that the author is affirming that the center of celebration is Santa Claus.

the bold text is the part which was discarded. The author of the book, obviously, affirms that the reason for the feast(i.e. Christmas) is the birth of Christ. There was some twisting and deception that happened. The ministers made it appear that the Roman Catholic author said that Santa Claus is the center of the celebration

Mga uto uto talaga tong mga Manalonians na to.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to y'all!
  • MoonStruckMoonStruck Sintunadong Rakista ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas or happy holidays na lang if you don't celebrate. :D
  • TLGTLG The Dark Knight PExer
    The World? lol in Islam they dont celebrate this pagan event

Hindi naman sila hipokrito tulad nyo eh

http://www.qatarliving.com/forum/qatar-living-lounge/posts/wish-all-christians-merry-christmas-day-today

Around 124,000 prophets of God descended on Earth, in order to help the mankind avoid bad works, sins and geared them towards achieving lasting success for eternal world.

Jesus Christ tended to reform and heal the society with miraculous powers, and today is his birthday. Muslims also believe and respect his prophet hood.

Merry Christmas

Merry-Christmas.jpg?itok=i_RzEjVG
  • unmaskedunmasked nangangalongilong PExer

Paganong event pala ang pagsilang kay Jesus Christ! :rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • I am aware INC members do not celebrate Christmas, but are they allowed to attend such celebration? e.g. invited by a non-INC.
  • unmaskedunmasked nangangalongilong PExer
    <input wrote:
    I am aware INC members do not celebrate Christmas, but are they allowed to attend such celebration? e.g. invited by a non-INC.

'di lang allowed... game na game pa sila, naalala ko tuloy nito lang last Christmas Party sa school ng mga bata, ang mga nanay may mga exchange gift din, ayun pati si INC na nanay nagkukumahog sa Christmas rush para makabili ng pang-regalo. Di naman required uma-attend pero siyempre masaya kaya ang exchange gift! hehe:D
  • Roborat9Roborat9 Member PExer
    Again can any of you that is celebrating this date prove that Dec 25 is the exact birth of christ???Proof Please historical proof cause all of the historians agree Dec 25 is impossible to be Christ's birthdate...
    So boborat halimbawa ikaw hindi mo alam ang birthday mo, hindi mo na iseselebrate ang birthday mo? sagot lang boborat! :glee:
  • Roborat9Roborat9 Member PExer
    bakit hindi mo masagot?? Is Dec 25 the actual birth of CHRIST??Yes or NO?? Kasi iyan ang lagi ninyong sinasabi birth of christ so sagutin mo..wag mo ibalik sa akin
    Roborat9 wrote: »
    bakit hindi mo masagot?? Is Dec 25 the actual birth of CHRIST??Yes or NO?? Kasi iyan ang lagi ninyong sinasabi birth of christ so sagutin mo..wag mo ibalik sa akin

Hindi nga dec.25 ang bday, eh ano ngayon? does that mean hindi na kami pwedeng magdesignate ng araw para iselebrate ng bday niya? :lol:

eh ikaw bakit di mo masagot ito " boborat halimbawa ikaw hindi mo alam ang birthday mo, hindi mo na iseselebrate ang birthday mo? sagot lang boborat! "...ayaw mo bang sagutin yan kasi nagpapaka-hipokrito ka na naman? :lol:
  • RavlaMRavlaM Member ✭✭✭
    Roborat9 wrote: »

Hindi sinabing birthday.. We celebrate the birth od Christ.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file