Home PEx Campus De La Salle University
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

How to change courses before 1st term

Hello!

I'm a graduating HS student who plans to go to DLSU for college.But I have a small problem.Before I sent an application form to the school I didn't have a clear choice for my future, so I followed my parents' footsteps and choose the following courses(BS Accountancy,BS Accountancy/Bachelor of arts major in development studies/and some other third course). I passed the entrance exam but I got my second choice which I think is harder than my first because the school averages the scores to the choices which my 2nd choice is harder or more compact than the first which gives me the conclusion that I got a good/high score in the entrance exam.I came here to ask if there is a way to apply/try and change my course to my 1st choice or BS Business Management before the my 1st term starts?(without being delayed a term) because I'm not very uneasy with the courses I choose
Thank you for reading

Animo La Salle!

Comments

• Hello. Incoming freshman student rin ako and like you, di rin ako masyadong sure sa napasarang course ko. PSM- BSA sa akin. Bachelor of Arts major in Psychology and Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. I'm a scholar so inisip ko sobrang hirap siguro magmaintain ng grade sa course ko.

Ates and kuyas, please magreply naman po kayo. Thank you!
  • yourjoyyy wrote: »
    Hello. Incoming freshman student rin ako and like you, di rin ako masyadong sure sa napasarang course ko. PSM- BSA sa akin. Bachelor of Arts major in Psychology and Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. I'm a scholar so inisip ko sobrang hirap siguro magmaintain ng grade sa course ko.

Ates and kuyas, please magreply naman po kayo. Thank you!

Hi, uhm well kasi dati you can apply to change your program! :) Try emailing [email protected] for more info :D