FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

US Currency ATM

Is there an ATM here in the country that would let me withdraw US Dollars using a Dollar savings/checking account?

Comments

• Matt-AMatt-A Member PExer
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • Try Citibank Libis.
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    Citibank does, from Citibank Philippines USD accounts only.
  • Is Citibank ATM machine in Libis can dispense a dollar currency bills? or over the counter(OTC)?
  • Yes, Citibank ATM in Libis can dispense US dollar bills. Tried it several times already.

Thing is, I'm withdrawing from my Dollar account.
  • Matt-AMatt-A Member PExer
    What if I am not using a Citibank account? I am using a JP Morgan Chase debit card/ATM. Will it still work?
    No. You can only withdraw pesos.
  • JuanTamadOrigJuanTamadOrig with bad habits ✭✭
    Is citibank in US the same as in Philippines? I just sold my lot property that my lola gave to me in the philippines. and im thinking of opening a dollar account and depositing it to citibank there so i can just withraw it in citibank here in the US. Its more than 10T if converted to US dollar which will be a problem with airport customs and buying/converting to US currency from the philippines because of anti money laundering laws.
    Yes, you can do that. I am able to withdraw USD from my Citibank Manila account when I am travelling in the US.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file