Home PEx Hobbies Pets and Animals

Please! I need help on my poor cat!!!

My cat has been sick since the first day of the month. Her younger brother died that day and I think she was stressed by his passing. She started to get weak, she won't eat and won't meow. She'd drink a little amount of water and peed bright yellow in color. She had fever on Dec. 2 and up until now she hasn't eaten yet. Her eyes turned yellow from pale blue. She's also dehydrated despite of drinking water. The vets couldn't find any diagnosis of her. They're just a sucker for money. Please help me find cure, or what else should I do to save my cat's life. She's just 4 months old.

Comments

• creechcreech PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dalhin mo sa magsiosiopao :D
  • pampexkopampexko PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I hope your cat recovered. What do you feed your cats? Sana hindi viral yung cause ng sickness nila.
  • extraordinaire05extraordinaire05 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ewan ko if it's going to work for all cats pero, yung lola ko kasi may pet siyang cat before tas ganyang-ganyan yung sitwasyon niya. Tas ang pinainom lang niya eh yung water na may sugar. pinilit niyang ipainom dun sa cat niya, the next day kumain na hanggang sa naging ok na siya.
  • Leisha_haileyLeisha_hailey PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    How's your kitten TS?
  • lamar_isay wrote: »
    My cat has been sick since the first day of the month. Her younger brother died that day and I think she was stressed by his passing. She started to get weak, she won't eat and won't meow. She'd drink a little amount of water and peed bright yellow in color. She had fever on Dec. 2 and up until now she hasn't eaten yet. Her eyes turned yellow from pale blue. She's also dehydrated despite of drinking water. The vets couldn't find any diagnosis of her. They're just a sucker for money. Please help me find cure, or what else should I do to save my cat's life. She's just 4 months old.

How is your cat now?