PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

IronHoof Stable [1] - Only the Steadfast Soul Survives

strandedstrangerstrandedstranger Gab Scardragon
[center-hidden]SOWAWHeaderGaveltusk_zpse07cfa5f.png[/center-hidden]

IRONHOOF HOUSE
  • Founder: Ivory Ironhoof
  • Animal: Ram
  • Color: Yellow and Bronze
  • Element: Earth

[center-hidden]%5BIronHoof%5DTitle-Card.gif[/center-hidden]

Comments

• strandedstrangerstrandedstranger Gab Scardragon
    [center-hidden]IronHoof.jpg[/center-hidden]

Welcome to the Ironhoof Stable 1!
    1. Sissie DaToic (starczamora)
    2. Jervis Dearness-Dark (Wadiiik)
    3. Rapunzel Fitzherbert (extraordinaire05)
    4. Astrix Archibald Frostburn (mint pistachio)
    5. Gandalf (BeerhandBop)
    6. Lorastine Goldbludgeon (audreyjane)
    7. Damon Griffith (Hiroshi08)
    8. Fantina Hearthome (ladii)
    9. Willem Perseus Martell (artalm_2604)
    10. MistFelicis (louise10)
    11. Typhoon Scardragon (strandedstranger)
    12. Tobias Schmidt (yuthegreat)
    13. Bifrost Shadows (benefitofdoubt)
    14. Izadora Strajamar (fanstatic)
    15. Ulrich Von Dumbledore (leopard916)
    16. Anyasviel Von Einzbern (sorceressadel)
    17. Amaranth Vulchanova (nweknwek)
    18. Queenfias Womsmocket (Queen_Fox)
  • benefitofdoubtbenefitofdoubt Member ✭✭✭
    %5BHalloween%5D-Bifrost.gif

naks! :wave: :wave:

meron na nga, ang bilis :lol:

hahahahahahaha video :love:
    Thai-Sky-Lanterns1.jpg

To my Ironhoof family,

You have made my SoWaW experience truly amazing and enjoyable. Nung una tuwang tuwa ako kasi napasama ako sa house with (for me) the best name. Hindi ko alam na sa in that house I will meet truly awesome people in pexlandia, such great minds and attitude :handsdown: ako sa inyo. You never pressured me to do anything, everything is voluntary. Truth be told, naramdaman ko pa nga na binitbit niyo ako. Ang dami kong shortcomings pero ni minsan di niyo pinaramdam sa kin yon. At higit sa lahat, masaya ang lahat ng conversation natin kahit namomroblema na tayo, may magpapatawa pa din :lol: , at yan para sa akin ang pinaka importante. Hoofsters, you are truly the best! :handsdown:

Anya's letter :love:
    Ironhoof

Amar

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]IMAG0375.jpg[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Anya

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]IMAG0377.jpg[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Bifrost

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]IMAG0379.jpg[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Damon

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]IMAG0381.jpg[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Jervis

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler][IMG][http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-00whuVpL_sU/VHxXMZcUjHI/AAAAAAAAEMU/xAgl3vbaPx4/s1600/IMAG0380.jpg[/IMG][/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Mommy Mist

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]IMAG0376.jpg[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Will

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]IMAG0378.jpgcrouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Typhoon's letter :love:
    Hiroshi08 wrote: »
    tumblr_mzy0zvQydZ1sc0vtio1_500.gif
    Hoofsters,

It was a great ride, after all! Initially, mejo ayoko sa idea ng mix-up and I really wanted to be sorted with my fellow Hornies pero you all changed my mind and I got to love the Ironhoof stables... I wouldn't ask for any other house because of you guys...

"Only The Steadfast Soul Survives"

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Amar,
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Noong una, akala ko talaga babae ka hahaha
    It was nice being in the same house with you. Along with Anya, Queen and Bi, you made this SoWaW journey more fun and light. Thank you sa mga Gay Lingo 101 sessions natin...

P.S.
    Sana matuloy ang Christmas Party natin pagluwas ni Kakuna...

--Bortang Damon[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Anya,
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Your presence in the house made the experience more enjoyable...
    I really admire your positivity and open-mindedness. Kahit na you're on a different time zone you still made efforts to participate during the challenges and to support us...
    Thanks for being a true, wonderful Hoofster![/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Bifrost,

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]:handsdown: bilib talaga ako sa yo Bi!
    dahil sa mga connections mo ang dami nating na-accomplish during our Apparition Challenge! Hindi nga kami nagkamali na "you will be an asset to the Ironhoof house."

Also, like what I've told you before, you earned my respect, and for that I wanted to get to know you more in person... Para madagdagan na rin yung popular friends ko hehehe
    Keep in touch, okay?

P.S. Sana makapunta ka rin kapag nakaluwas si Kakuna, ha? May utang ako sayong isaw...[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Jervis,
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Bossing! Hindi ka rin adik sa points no???
    Pero seriously, you're a great leader and I salute you for that. Kung may SoWaW III and kung sasali ka ulit, I really wish na magka-house pa rin tayo, you're one of the few people here in PEx who I trust...Salute, Bossing!

P.S. session ulit tayo nila Will and Sig! [#]VisSig[/#] FTW! :glee:[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Tobias and Ulrich,

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]What happened to you guys????

Nonetheless, thanks for the bonding albeit, short[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Queen,

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Isa ka pa! hahaha
    akala ko talaga babae ka rin...
    knowing that you're still very young, bilib talaga ako sayo!
    You're one talented kid and I wish you all the best in life, Queen!

P.S. pwedeng sumali sa Sailor Moon??? Ako na lang si Artemis hahahaha [/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Mist,

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]ang galing mo sa numbers! Thanks for doing that initiative for the Arithmancy challenge! Sana makapag-bonding pa tayo ulit! Thanks for being a good housemate![/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Astrix,
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]What ever happened to you? Namimiss ko na yung kulitan natin...ikaw pa naman sana yung Siggy (lil' bro) ko this SoWaW II...Thanks sa kulitan moments![/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Will,
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]"Never stop chasing your dream...

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]... girl! LOL[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    Brother! It was nice meeting you here in SoWaW and in real life...
    You and Jervis were like brothers to me now. Thanks for "piloting" Damon during the challenges! [/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Rapunzel,
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Salamat sa pagsali mo dito sa SoWaW!
    Kahit alam ko noong una napipilitan ka lang pero diba sabi ko naman sayo, magiging masaya to hahaha
    Kita kits sa floor![/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Typhoon,

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Tsong, I might have said some inappropriate things against you and I wish you could forgive me for that. Sana lang you could understand where I'm coming from noong mga times na yun...
    You're a great person, and I wish we could be friends too in real life. I know you're not here (SoWaW) to make friends pero kung kailangan mo ng kainuman, pwede kitang samahan hahaha[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    P.S.
    Yung avies namin for the graduation ha![/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Sissie, Lorastine, Fantina, Izadora and Gandalf:
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Thanks sa pagpaparamdam! LOL
    Kahit di kayo maciadong active, you're still there to help us during the challenges![/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Damon's letter :love:
    To House Ironhoof

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]My Fellow Hoofsters,

From the bottom of my heart, I give you these sky lanterns.

imgp3251.jpg

Allow me to repeat the words I already told you last week:

Sorry and Thank You.

First of all, I would like to apologize for ever doubting you guys. I admit that there were moments when I thought that I was all alone and that you didn’t have my back. That I was giving my all and yet nobody even cared.
    I couldn’t have been more wrong.

My only regret was that it took concrete proof for me to realize that, when I should have trusted you guys all along. I honestly couldn’t have asked for better and more supportive teammates and for that, I feel like the luckiest guy in PExSoWaW.

I’d like to thank you guys as well for making my PExSoWaW life more colorful. My experience definitely wouldn’t have been complete without you. You made all the difficult tasks and challenges seem easy and bearable because you were all very eager and positive. I believe this is one of the most important reasons why we managed to survive and get this far. I’d also like to thank you for bearing with me. I know that I haven’t been a good housemate sometimes, I can be OC and I like to pester you to make sure everything is in order. I’m a sucker for details and I sometimes I can be a bit overbearing and emotional and even demanding. Yet, you did not turn your backs on me and still accepted me as one of your own, and for that I am truly thankful.

I’d just like to share something. During the Sorting Challenge, when I was asked to describe my ideal house, I wrote this:

Looking back and seeing how we succeeded in all the challenges we faced even if we had very different personalities, how we managed to be competitive while still being able to build genuine friendships, and how we all managed to work together despite our conflicting priorities and contrasting viewpoints, I had perhaps the greatest realization I’ve had so far.

I am where I belong.

Lastly, let me add another phrase to my sorry and thank you: I’m proud of us! It is no secret that we haven’t had the easiest road to the final week. We had to deal with a lot of things - deductions during the first week (and even in succeeding weeks), internal conflict, stressful deadlines, panic-inducing cramming sessions, being the subject of incessant SONAs – name it, we’ve gone through it. Yet, after all of these, we’re still standing here, living and breathing examples of our house motto: “Only the steadfast soul survives”. We have survived the previous challenges, and we will continue to survive the coming ones. We still have a week of challenges left, but I can proudly say that whatever happens, we have shown that we have what it takes to stand up when we fall and continue to fight for glory and victory.

Let’s do this, Hoofsters!

Yours Truly,

Willem Perseus Martell[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

*okay*

Willem's letter :love:
    Jervis Dearness-Dark

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]SkyLantern3.jpg

Dear Jervis,

I'd just like to say that I'm proud to be your housemate. Grabe dude, saludo ako sa'yo. You have all the qualities of a great leader, and grabe din ang galing at dedication mo sa mga tasks. If you ever finish as one of the top students (and you should ;) ), it will be very very well-deserved. It is an honor to be your teammate and your friend. [/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Typhoon Scardragon

Dear Typhoon,

We may not always see eye to eye on matters, but I still believe you are one of Ironhoof's best assets. We've had our differences but I believe that you sincerely wish the best for our team. I really appreciated the way you genuinely reached out to us to heal any rifts and misunderstanding. I truly believe you are a great person Ty, and you don't need PExSoWaW to prove that. ;)[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Bifrost Shadows

Dear Bifrost,

Let me say this first: I'm glad we were grouped together from the Dolphins to Ironhoof. I know you didn't feel the same way initially (maybe until now? ) because you find me intimidating. But that's how you feel and I respect that. Personally, I feel happy because I had the chance to know an amazing person like you. You have a way about you that draws everyone closer. Call it charm, call it x-factor....it certainly makes you one of a kind. I consider you as one of my closest friends and I hope that we'll still keep in touch after all of this.

Damon Griffith

Dear Damon,

I'm really glad I got the chance to know you better. Isa ka rin sa mga taong bilib ako not only because of what you can do but because of who you are - a genuinely good guy. I hope we still get to hang out after this. :)

P. S. Two things - Yes, feelingero at ilusyonado ka pa rin. And yes, you're still on my list. Bwahaha! [/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Anyasviel Von Einsbern, Amaranth Vulchanova, Queenfias Womsmocket, MistFelicis

Dear Anya, Amar, Queen and Misty,

I'm so happy that I got the chance to be your teammate. Kayo ay malaking dahilan kung bakit tayo successful as a house. Your fun and positive personalities make a world of a difference. Iba ang nagagawa niyo to boost the spirit and morale of the team. Hindi rin kayo pahuhuli sa mga challenges at tasks. I couldn't ask for better teammates. Sana ma-meet ko din kayo one of these days, I certainly look forward to it. ;)[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Rapunzel Fitzherbert, Ulrich von Dumbledore, Tobias Schmidt, Astrix Archibald Frostburn

Dear Rapunzel, Ulrich, Tobias and Astrix,

Nakakamiss kayo! I know na you have your reasons kung bakit hindi kayo nagiging masyadong active minsan, but I'm really glad na kahit paano we got to interact with each other. Sana mameet ko din kayo one of these days. Well, for Rapunzel, it was a pleasure meeting you along with Jervis and Damon. :D[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

Willem's letter part 2 :love:
    nweknwek wrote: »
    This is my first event/activity in PEX, I got the invite thru PM but was a bit hesitant
    to join since I was sure I would lose interest or forget about this along the way.
    I guess I got hooked since the folks I got grouped with are loony in a positive way.

To:

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Anyasviel Von Einzbern - My only companion from the Bronze Cat Ward, the other half of Double A, the President of SNWDSSB... the early morning chikahan was my cup of coffee at work.
    I now have PEX bookmarked in my office browser, I login at work the same time I browse thru what I may have missed from the chikahan portion in the Common Room.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Astrix Archibald Frostburn - My AVP for SNWDSSB, the final A in Tripple A, pasensya na play time kita parati hahaha buti hindi ka napipikon sakin.

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Bifrost Shadows - The resident "kausap" in the house. Thank you for making the Common Room challenge seem like a breeze when we do our spamming and monologues together. Ikaw lang ang grandslam "Daldalita" Awardee.

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Damon Griffith - The Borta who might have been a co-worker kung hindi ako nag AWOL... wala na akong naabutan isaw lol. I like the chika about the good reads, I now have a backlog of ebooks.

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Jervis Dearness-Dark - Thanks for listening during the earlier days of the house, nakaka lito lang talaga nun.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]MistFelicis - Madam, ang saya ng chikahan natin while pareho tayo nasa work. Naka tulong din yung opinions mo habang gumagawa ako ng mga evals, tama din ang mga naging desisyon ko heehee.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Queenfias Womsmocket - Neng, naloka ako at super bagets ka pala. Panalo ka na sa multi task ng school and PEX! Nag enjoy ako sa pag hahanap natin ng mga outfit sa mga ganap with the rest of the eyeliner girls.

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Rapunzel Fitzherbert - Bihira lang tayo mag abot, nakaka tuwa yung mga monologue natin sa Common Room.

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Typhoon Scardragon - You now have a new favourite word and I hope that will forever bring you tummy aches of laughter.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Ulrich Von Dumbledore - I like the pictures of places to visit when you filled the Common Room with it, I have some of them now on my bucket list.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Willem Perseus Martell - The welcoming committee of the house, I thought I didn’t make it pasts WASPS if you did not send me that message. Thank you for being patient specially during Quidditch practice, parang ikaw pa ang mas nalito kesa sa KB heehee.

1. What would you consider the biggest obstacle or toughest experience your house faced during the school term?
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Drama Challenge. It got everyone close as a group, some stood up to lead and guide. The pressure to finish the story, the pics,the layout, and also you can't help but worry for a friend.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

2. What is your most memorable experience in school?
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]All the tasks, everyone was like programmed to know what to do, what the strategy is. Maski wala or konti lang na contribute ko, wala nagtimbang ng members contribution. Enjoy lang and may mga nag encourage.

tumblr_nb9jz5rzya1skrvpzo1_500.gif

Amar's letter :love:
    This is my first event/activity in PEX, I got the invite thru PM but was a bit hesitant
    to join since I was sure I would lose interest or forget about this along the way.
    I guess I got hooked since the folks I got grouped with are loony in a positive way.

To:

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Anyasviel Von Einzbern - My only companion from the Bronze Cat Ward, the other half of Double A, the President of SNWDSSB... the early morning chikahan was my cup of coffee at work.
    I now have PEX bookmarked in my office browser, I login at work the same time I browse thru what I may have missed from the chikahan portion in the Common Room.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Astrix Archibald Frostburn - My AVP for SNWDSSB, the final A in Tripple A, pasensya na play time kita parati hahaha buti hindi ka napipikon sakin.

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Bifrost Shadows - The resident "kausap" in the house. Thank you for making the Common Room challenge seem like a breeze when we do our spamming and monologues together. Ikaw lang ang grandslam "Daldalita" Awardee.

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Damon Griffith - The Borta who might have been a co-worker kung hindi ako nag AWOL... wala na akong naabutan isaw lol. I like the chika about the good reads, I now have a backlog of ebooks.

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Jervis Dearness-Dark - Thanks for listening during the earlier days of the house, nakaka lito lang talaga nun.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]MistFelicis - Madam, ang saya ng chikahan natin while pareho tayo nasa work. Naka tulong din yung opinions mo habang gumagawa ako ng mga evals, tama din ang mga naging desisyon ko heehee.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Queenfias Womsmocket - Neng, naloka ako at super bagets ka pala. Panalo ka na sa multi task ng school and PEX! Nag enjoy ako sa pag hahanap natin ng mga outfit sa mga ganap with the rest of the eyeliner girls.

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Rapunzel Fitzherbert - Bihira lang tayo mag abot, nakaka tuwa yung mga monologue natin sa Common Room.

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Typhoon Scardragon - You now have a new favourite word and I hope that will forever bring you tummy aches of laughter.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Ulrich Von Dumbledore - I like the pictures of places to visit when you filled the Common Room with it, I have some of them now on my bucket list.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Willem Perseus Martell - The welcoming committee of the house, I thought I didn’t make it pasts WASPS if you did not send me that message. Thank you for being patient specially during Quidditch practice, parang ikaw pa ang mas nalito kesa sa KB heehee.

1. What would you consider the biggest obstacle or toughest experience your house faced during the school term?
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Drama Challenge. It got everyone close as a group, some stood up to lead and guide. The pressure to finish the story, the pics,the layout, and also you can't help but worry for a friend.[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]

2. What is your most memorable experience in school?
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]All the tasks, everyone was like programmed to know what to do, what the strategy is. Maski wala or konti lang na contribute ko, wala nagtimbang ng members contribution. Enjoy lang and may mga nag encourage.

tumblr_nb9jz5rzya1skrvpzo1_500.gif

Rapunzel's letter :love:
  • strandedstrangerstrandedstranger Gab Scardragon
    hanggang dito ikaw pa din ang daldalita awardee of the year?
    loiuse10 wrote: »
    tumblr_mzy0zvQydZ1sc0vtio1_500.gif

Hoofsters,

From the start, alam ko na Ironhoof ako mapupunta. I only requested sa sorting hat na mapunta ako sa house na puro lang good vibes. Thank you for a fun and a memorable experience in pex, though naging patalo ako sa BB task, doon ko na prove na nasa tamang house talaga ako napunta. Nobody said anything bad, I know some maybe had something to say but instead we all made the adjustments we almost made it to the top, with all those hardships I never thought for a second na nag waiver ang enthusiasm ng team and for that talagang I promised myself to make it a little more push para mag effort .

Ika nga nila, family mo lang ang makakapagbigay ng unconditional love sayo parang no ifs no buts! And that’s what I felt with you guys!:mecry: For me, let me borrow a school cheer, sana wag masamain ni Bluemarc, Win or lose, it’s the house that I choose! I am more than proud by the mere fact napasama sa Ironhoof ang aking UN.

"Only The Steadfast Soul Survives"

Amar,
    [CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Madam, alam mo na magka age bracket tayo, napaghahalata! Ikaw ang isa sa mga ka chika ko na ang gaan sa pakiramdam, madalas nakakatuwa mga banat mo para kayong mag ina ni Queen:lol:[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    Anya
    Girl, ikaw pala muse natin.Beauty and brains!:naughty:
    Astrix
    Sayang naputol ang samahan natin pero ikaw rin ang una kong ka vibes sa CR. Meron na sana akong baby boy kahit sa pex lang natupad:lol: Sarap mong ka biruan at napaka game sa mga task. One big happy family na tayo!

Bifrost
    Anak, una ko pa lang sa thread feeling close na agad sayo?!? Siguro sa intuition ko na rin bisdak baya tang 2, pero akala ko talaga ka edad ka ng baby girl ko. Tuparin mo pagpagawa ng thread for IH sa Personals ah kasi tambayan natin after sowaw. Isa ka sa asset ng team.

Dan/SS
    Where do I start? Dami kong pexsowaw moments na di makalimutan na involve ka at madalas pinapataas mo BP ko, sing dalas ng pag ka HB ko sa totoo kong anak, di na ito joke!Too much history at meron pa akong mistaken identity fiasco sayo, akalain mo yun. Hay Dan, with your personality naiintindihan kita lalo pero hinay hinay lang minsan ah kasi others do not know you too well and construed as nakaka offend or seryoso ka, di nila alam sadyang bully ka lang talaga. Joking aside, malaki ka na, alam mo na yan:lol: Alam ko matalino kang tao so you definitely know what you’re doing. Hope all will be well lalo na with your bro and some issues with your ex:hiya:

Damon
    Isa sa napansin ko kayo, sobrang harot mo! Ikaw rin ang isa sa mga napansin kong napagaan ka chika sa CR. Sobrang astig mo pala sa video editing.

Jervis
    Bossing! Napaka effective ng leadership style mo:hiya: Walk the talk. You do not need to tell others what to do coz all they need to do is follow what you are doing! Younger ka sa akin but I definitely salute you and look up to you as one who made a difference with the team.

Rap

Once lang ata tayo nagpang abot sa CR about pa sa The Cab topic natin. Sana makausap at makilala pa kita. Kasama mo pala si Damon, bakit di kayo mag sing harot?:lol:
    Ulrich
    Grabe mamansin ka naman minsan. Sana nakilala pa kita more kasi medyo serious ka talaga sa CR task.
    Will
    Kayo ni Jervis ang 1-2 punch combo ng IH. At first alangan ako kasi I really thought medyo serious type ka, tipong di nabibiro, kalog ka rin pala. Ikaw naman ang tipong nagpapa kalma sa amin pag medyo natataranta. Bilib ako sa presence of mind mo at bilis sa pindotan:rocker:
    Queen
    Bunso, the way ka mag post akala ko before sing edad mo lang kami. Napagtanto ko lang minsan lumalabas immaturity mo minsan. Hope makausap pa kita more and makilala.
    Sissie, Fantina,Tobias, Izadora, Lorastine
    Hope makasabay ko rin kayong tumambay sa CR:lol: Someday, somehow? :rot fl:

You have included a total of 25 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 12. Please correct the problem and then continue again.

Mommy Mist's letter :love:
    hanggang dito ikaw pa din ang daldalita awardee of the year?

sabi niyo kasi mag disappear ang SoR so pinopost ko lang :glee:

reserve the memories while it last :hiya: :lol:
  • sabeeeeehhhh ? :lol:
    Queen_Fox wrote: »
    sabeeeeehhhh ? :lol:

hahahahahaha gamitin mo na ang avatar mo ulit Queen.. mag uniform na daw tayo :hiya: :lol:
  • nweknweknweknwek Tweet ✭✭✭
    sawasdee kaaaaaa
    sawasdee kaaaaaa

Amar :wave: :wave:

nagsi layas na tayo? :glee: :lol:
  • nweknweknweknwek Tweet ✭✭✭
    Amar :wave: :wave:

nagsi layas na tayo? :glee: :lol:

ikaw nanaman ang title holder.... :lol:
    ikaw nanaman ang title holder.... :lol:

hahahahahaha pina pa swelduhan daw kasi ako nila Ty, Willem, Damon and Jerbs para sa tumakbo ang balur :lol:
    10846068_10202823197770412_5026470543055931283_n.jpg?oh=24b5e55e22364b5bb2d9ee793fa6ab60&oe=551FBDDE&__gda__=1427953697_80a0d239a65f2c43e065ff165893b52d

Officially Mr. & Mrs. Intal! Bianca is so gorgeous yet so simple.
    ‪#‎JC‬&B ‪#‎palawan‬ ‪#‎wedding‬ ‪#‎repost‬

congrats and best wishes :cheers:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file