Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Tama Bang Ma-in-luv Sa Gurl Na May Bf Na?

:D tama ba tong nararamdaman ko? besides hindi pa naman sila kasal so pwede ko pa rin syang ligawan di ba?:D

Comments

• pinkrosepinkrose PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Well, it's your choice. There's nothing wrong in falling in love with her, but it's wrong to try to destroy her relationship with her bf. Just be her friend and always be there for her.

If I were you, I'd look for someone else. But if you really feel she's the one, be patient and be prepared to get hurt.
  • kulantrokulantro PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wag mo ng dagdagan pa ang mga ahas sa mundong ito..
    namfutcha kayo... di nyo lang alam ang damage na ginagawa
    nyo..
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    If you're just talking about love, it's not wrong to love someone. In this case, it will wrong if you do something about it, like court her. If you really do love her, you will not do that because you have respect for her, which includes her decision to be with who she is with right now.
  • There is nothing wrong in liking a girl with a BF, but being in love with one is not ethical, since she has committments already on her partner. It ain't right for one to just barge in to her current relationship and mess her lovelife.

:rolleyes:
  • Well, as they say there's nothing wrong with falling in love with somebody. Hindi mo naman ma-contain ung naramdaman just because may bf na sya. Pero it would be a lot of trouble if you try to pursue your feelings for her, believe me! So it would be better if you try to be a friend to her na lang, at least in that way you could be close to her pa rin. Maybe, in the long run, you'll both end up in each other's arms.

:D
  • Mickey2000Mickey2000 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    There's nothing wrong if you fall inlove whoever she is,but make it sure that you will not break one's heart.Try to put yourself in her lover's place?
  • i dont think na bawal ma inlove sa taong may love na.. as long as u dont go between them d ba?
  • eeks... do you think dat wud make u happy?

but then again, if uve fallen in love na.. there's nothin u can do about it.. (i distinctly remember saying dat love is just a state of mind.. err.. work on dat.. hehe)

and as they have all said. as long as u dont make a move to come between them... it's just fine. dats what u call unconditional love.. ehhe from a distance... hehehehe

goodluck, then.
  • mainlove? sa may BF ba kamo?

kung ako nasa lugar mo bro, i'll try my damnest best to just place her in my heart and move on....
  • If your love for her is true then you LET HER GO!

If her hapiness means its not being with you then LET HER GO!

If she's happy then be happy!

GET IT!
  • Originally posted by LADY_killer
    :D tama ba tong nararamdaman ko? besides hindi pa naman sila kasal so pwede ko pa rin syang ligawan di ba?:D

tama in the sense na, i can fall in love with that ***** out in the street.

we cant help who we fall in love with. yes, its me. ;)

do something about it, dont do anything about it, bottom line is, its your call. im tired of preaching about men rules.

gawin mo gusto mo, malaki ka na. :D

different folks, different strokes.
  • depends...

its okay to fall inlove with someone who already has a bf, but it would be wrong kung susulutin mo siya sa bf nya no!!! thats a big NO-NO!:no:

if you really love her that much, tell her you do, but dont wish for her to be single just for you. karma can do great things you know...
  • as every ses "there's nothin wrong" it's your hearts choice! you can't do anything but to follow it... wait for her nalang!

like my friend's situation! he's in love with a girl na may bf na! he even dated the girl sa anniversary nila... hehehe sayad nga yun e! :lol: pero friendly date lang yun! he even told the girl that he likes her but the girl ses na he only wants him as a friend! malas nya pero he's still waitin...

well... :hmm: if you want her then wait! :)
  • Go ahead and love her as long as you keep your distance.

But when opportunity knocks, dive in.

Running a distant sprint from the kanto... Eugene:):)
  • off-topic: dude curious lang pro no offense ha? what's with the "
    from the kanto... Eugene
    :)
  • off-topic: dude curious lang pro no offense ha? what's with the "
    from the kanto... Eugene
    kase lahat ng pinopost mo eh meron ganun... peace!
  • off-topic: Eugene: dude curious lang pro no offense ha? what's with the "
    from the kanto... Eugene
  • Originally posted by r_69_e
    off-topic: Eugene: dude curious lang pro no offense ha? what's with the " :)

style nya yon bro.
  • Kung saan ako nakatambay... brains and theory.

Siempre dito sa kinaroroonan ko dude.

Kung saan ako mapadpad but "Where it's legal."

Natatawa nako sa kanto... Eugene:):D:D:)
  • Tama si Cleaner. Kung baga sa iba avatar.
    Meron din akong istilo, di ba?

Having fun on cyberspace kanto... Eugene:):):D:D