Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Just finished writing about my secret life

ach_chooach_choo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Inspired by the Victorian novel of the same title. But while Walter's novel is a paperback one and a half inches thick, mine is barely 33 pages long in two-columned font 11. I focused mainly on the sex part. One girl needed three pages to describe all the sex we had. Another took only two paragraphs. I added some of my relations that had no sex in them but who I wanted to remember. I didn't include the prostitutes, though many of the featured girls asked for (and did get) money from me. Now I don't know if I should blog it or if anyone should read it. I attached jpeg pictures of some of the girls, and I used their real names; of course I did, how else can I remember them? That's precisely what it's meant to be: to keep the memories alive, including their faces. Likely, no one will read it until after I'm dead.

Just wanted to share.

Comments

• pwinsesapwinsesa PEx Rookie ⭐
    Will you consider blogging?

just choose a site that has better privacy options to filter your audience based on your need. the key is consistency and anoniminity.

i sure would love to read your stories.

i have been following two personal blogs in the past years with male authors, both basically revolve around their urges, sexual encounters, personal relationship and how they deal and succumb to temptation.

they already acquired a number of followers, one loved the interaction thru his audience feedback and comments. some friendship were even developed because of shared learning experience.

think about it. and please let me know once you decide.

good luck. monsters love monsters. it takes one to know one. :)
  • ach_chooach_choo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Thank you ma'am! ;)
  • You should create a blog about it and write one post per escapade. :D