Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino

COA Komisyon ng Pagsusuri (Sinulid ng Manggagawa)

is there anyone here who work at COA?
any applicant?
please share some thoughts... thanks
«1345678

Comments

  • bluejazblingbluejazbling PEx Rookie ⭐
    yes, anyone here working at COA?
  • may applicant here in COA?
  • Paano exam sa coa? Any tips regarding the exam? 😁
  • Infrared_015Infrared_015 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    hi. saan pwede magpass ng application sa COA? ok ba kung online? nagrereply ba sila ASAP :D TY
  • hi. saan pwede magpass ng application sa COA? ok ba kung online? nagrereply ba sila ASAP :D TY

    Hi, mas preferred nila mag apply tayo personally whether sa national or regional office ng COA.

    Sa mga nasa COA or nakapag exam na. Pahingi naman ng tips or ano ang exam coverage at gaano katagal ang pre-employment exam nila. May exam ako bukas.
  • Infrared_015Infrared_015 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    clergyman wrote: »
    Hi, mas preferred nila mag apply tayo personally whether sa national or regional office ng COA.

    Sa mga nasa COA or nakapag exam na. Pahingi naman ng tips or ano ang exam coverage at gaano katagal ang pre-employment exam nila. May exam ako bukas.

    ah. pag mag wawalkin ba. anong requirement ang need na dalhin? goodluck sa exam mo tomorrow :D sa national office ba yung exam :D
  • clergyman wrote: »
    Hi, mas preferred nila mag apply tayo personally whether sa national or regional office ng COA.

    Sa mga nasa COA or nakapag exam na. Pahingi naman ng tips or ano ang exam coverage at gaano katagal ang pre-employment exam nila. May exam ako bukas.

    hello po, kamusta po yung exam sa coa? half day lang po ba aabutin yung exam? sa friday na po kasi schedule ko for exam hingi lang din po sana ng tips. TIA :)
  • ah. pag mag wawalkin ba. anong requirement ang need na dalhin? goodluck sa exam mo tomorrow :D sa national office ba yung exam :D

    Requirements are the following:
    1. Photocopy of TOR
    2. Photocopy of NSO birth certificate
    3. Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility
    4. Application of Letter
    5. Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
    6. Resume'

    sa Nationa office ako nag apply at sa national office din ang exam ko.



    @otp_olicity

    Oo half day lang ang exam. Tips? Basically the exam covered a Math, English & Essay. Brush up your basic math operations and your English vocabulary. madali lang siya but you need to be fast as you can. right minus wrong.

    Essay is about how will you work if ever you are in the commission. If I am not mistaken, there are 5 Essay title which you can choose one.

    Good luck on your exam.:)
  • clergyman wrote: »
    Requirements are the following:
    1. Photocopy of TOR
    2. Photocopy of NSO birth certificate
    3. Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility
    4. Application of Letter
    5. Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
    6. Resume'

    sa Nationa office ako nag apply at sa national office din ang exam ko.



    @otp_olicity

    Oo half day lang ang exam. Tips? Basically the exam covered a Math, English & Essay. Brush up your basic math operations and your English vocabulary. madali lang siya but you need to be fast as you can. right minus wrong.

    Essay is about how will you work if ever you are in the commission. If I am not mistaken, there are 5 Essay title which you can choose one.

    Good luck on your exam.:)

    Thanks po sa info! :)
  • Ano po job openings sa COA?
  • Infrared_015Infrared_015 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    clergyman wrote: »
    Requirements are the following:
    1. Photocopy of TOR
    2. Photocopy of NSO birth certificate
    3. Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility
    4. Application of Letter
    5. Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
    6. Resume'

    sa Nationa office ako nag apply at sa national office din ang exam ko.



    @otp_olicity

    Oo half day lang ang exam. Tips? Basically the exam covered a Math, English & Essay. Brush up your basic math operations and your English vocabulary. madali lang siya but you need to be fast as you can. right minus wrong.

    Essay is about how will you work if ever you are in the commission. If I am not mistaken, there are 5 Essay title which you can choose one.

    Good luck on your exam.:)

    Hello Sir, may update ka na ba sa status ng application mo? After kasi ng initial interview ko sa HR last April wala ng nagemail sa akin from COA.
  • Hello Sir, may update ka na ba sa status ng application mo? After kasi ng initial interview ko sa HR last April wala ng nagemail sa akin from COA.

    Hi Infrared_015

    Just email them, and ask for the status of your application. Haven't you took the email add of the HR representative who was then the in-charge in facilitation of the pre-employment exam?

    As far as I remember, she/he gave her/his email add for us to follow up when we can't received an email from them after 3-4 weeks from the date of the exam.

    or you might call them. just look the contact number in their website.

    hope it helps :-)
  • greencharm05greencharm05 PEx Rookie ⭐
    clergyman wrote: »
    Hi Infrared_015

    Just email them, and ask for the status of your application. Haven't you took the email add of the HR representative who was then the in-charge in facilitation of the pre-employment exam?

    As far as I remember, she/he gave her/his email add for us to follow up when we can't received an email from them after 3-4 weeks from the date of the exam.

    or you might call them. just look the contact number in their website.

    hope it helps :-)


    Hi Clergyman,

    Nasaang stage ka na ng application? Hired ka na ba? Gaano katagal ang process ni COA?

    Kapag ba gustong magpa-assign sa provincial office, sa National Office pwede rin magpasa ng application? I mean, papapiliin ka ba dun kung saan location gusto magpa-assign? :)
  • Hello, how long will you wait before you knew that you were able to passed the exam? Will they call or text you immediately? How many days normally?
  • Cess Gomez wrote: »
    Hello, how long will you wait before you knew that you were able to passed the exam? Will they call or text you immediately? How many days normally?

    Do they prefer being followed up frequently? Or nakukulitan sila? Hope anyone who was recently admitted to the commission share their experiences please. Thank you.
  • Hello Sir, may update ka na ba sa status ng application mo? After kasi ng initial interview ko sa HR last April wala ng nagemail sa akin from COA.

    hi sir, may update kana ba after ng initial interview mo last april?
  • Is the personal data sheet available in coa when applying, if not, where can I download such form? thanks for answering
Sign In or Register to comment.