Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Adultery website launched in PH

bolickylickybolickylicky Member PEx Expert 🎖️
620x372xAshleyMadison-1128-1024x614.jpg.pagespeed.ic.wZ4fK1Or1P.jpg

MANILA, Philippines–“Life is short. Have an affair.”

An international extramarital dating website is sure to raise many eyebrows in largely Catholic Philippines.

AshleyMadison.com, a United States-based online dating service for those who are already in a relationship but find themselves dissatisfied, has been launched in the country.

Christoph Kraemer, spokesman for the service, said 2,500 to 3,000 Filipinos have already signed up.

The website’s tagline, “Life is short. Have an affair,” even has a Filipino translation in a bid to attract Filipinos: Buhay ay maikli. Mangaliwa.

Both Singapore and South Korea have already banned the website.

Ashley Madison describes itself as “the most successful website for finding an affair and cheating partners” and also as “the world’s leading married dating service for discreet encounters.” It claims over 30,475,000 anonymous members.

To begin online dating, one must first register. The user then chooses what sort of adulterous game he or she wants to play:

Something short term
Something long term
Cyber affair or erotic chat
Whatever excites me
Anything goes
Undecided

The website allows users to chat and exchange photos as well as virtual gifts such as flowers and chocolates.

http://technology.inquirer.net/39581/website-promoting-illicit-affair-launched-in-ph

register na! :lol:

Comments

• kel1guykel1guy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sikat.... like the Philippines need another website.... Skype.. Flicker... Craigslist.. Facebook... Yeyhey... Better yet... the local market or mall ... no need for registration at the market or mall!!
  • PEx is still my favorite extramarital site :naughty:
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ha ha .... a private investigators nightmare.

can we expect to see pictures of naughty housewives entering motels with their boylets?

adultery is for wives.
    concubinage is for husbands.
  • laarnilaarni PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Here in America, American women have affairs whenever they want. They don't need Ashley Madison. There are lots of dating websites to choose from and they are free. Almost all of them have the same selections whether you want serious relationship or flings or sexual or you are looking around and meeting/getting to know people.

Beware! It could be your wives registering. There's actually more demand for women on dating sites. A woman can get 20 up to a hundred of messages per day while a man would be lucky to get one a day. Internet is littered with men complaining about how they are not getting messages. When I tried online dating, I had to keep an appointment book dedicated for it because I had a date every single day of the week, not just weekends. At one point, I even had lunch dates to accommodate more.
  • natawa ako sa tagline "life is short, have an affair"... LOLz.. :glee:
  • Darius03Darius03 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Infidelity (also referred to as cheating, adultery, or having an affair) is the subjective feeling that one's partner has violated a set of rules or relationship norms and this violation results in feelings of sexual jealousy and rivalry (Leeker & Carlozzi, 2012). Infidelity is a violation of a couple’s assumed or stated contract regarding emotional and/or sexual exclusivity.

Cheaters apply to both men or women!
    Don't cheat if you can't take your spouse cheating on you.

Follow the golden rule: “Don't do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you.”
  • natawa ako sa tagline "life is short, have an affair"... LOLz.. :glee:

They even have a Filipino translation... "Ang buhay ay maikli. Mangaliwa."
  • In the Philippines, it's adultery for the wife and concubinage for the husband.

It should be "adultery and concubinage" website launched. :glee:
  • PExkyPExky PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Registered in this website a while ago and I found out, as stated in other sources, that more than 90% of the women here are just spam accounts. Don't believe me, go and find out for yourself.
  • ^ how did you find out?
  • PExkyPExky PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ how did you find out?

I messaged a few of them there and I got a "generic" response from most of them.
  • ^e-*******, LOL

iban man nila ito, sana hindi maisipang i-ban ang ibang websites na mas mahalaga para sa akin.
  • PExky wrote: »
    I messaged a few of them there and I got a "generic" response from most of them.

thanks. Ganun pala yun.

Life is short, love faithfully!
  • jammerakwaii10jammerakwaii10 SeeTheLight PEx Expert 🎖️
    Is this sh!t for real? :lol:

Na-saan na yung mga self-proclaimed na moralista? Walang ingay. :lol:
  • Anlaki ng galit talaga sa Catholic Church eh haha

1794520_769756929709094_940580511_n.jpg?oh=17d223ead6023e2531246f5fb235ba16&oe=54D1848E
  • PExky wrote: »

those generic responses do not necessarily mean they are spams but the account holders are signed out at the time ;)

these are built-in in the site program purposely. some dating sites also have it, like zoosk for example.
    PExky wrote: »

Exactly! They do this because they know having lots of 'women' will make lots of men register. Like I said, women are more in demand in dating sites. When I used to chat with men on dating sites before, it's not uncommon to be asked if I am really a woman. One even asked me if I am not a robot. I was like 'what the heck?'

BTW, for women, be careful. I had an experience where I went out on dates with a guy about 4 times but when I told him it's not gonna work out, he started stalking me, even went to my workplace and even at a fitness center where I worked out. He's a business owner and likes to show-off. My co-workers suggested I file a restraining order. That was 5-6 years ago. I already moved to another city but he's still texting me up to now. Ugh....
  • ^ang lakas lang kasi talaga ng alindog mo :glee:
  • cretinous00cretinous00 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i think i'll register: "anyone interested in a short, dark, obnoxious, boring, middle-aged man? contact me."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file