Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

What else do i need to do ?

Hubby and I were both in different continent. We have been together for 6 years and got married 2 years ago.
His work is in middle east and my work is in the Pacific. We had disagreement over chat 16 days go and he never talk to me since. I have called him on his mobile, viber send him an email on his personal and business email to explain my side but he refused to reply. Last reply from him was thank you and goodbye and the reason why .
I tried calling him over and over again and he will not pick up the phone. I feel like a stalker and desperate.
what do I do ?????

He is the only man I truly and madly in love with and losing him will really devastate me.
Should I just let go and move on ?

Comments

• blue_acidblue_acid PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    [QUOTE=Yian Yian;71679731]
    :kissy:

grabe pinagmalaki pa ang "ancestry" can't even speak the language. What an embarrassment. I wonder what culture he is part of, he can't speak Mandarin (his ancestry DAW), does not speak straight English (lives in the US DAW), denounces the CRAB mentality culture (as he alleges) of the Philippines. Errrr... unknown species, neuter din kaya? Nang bash about "straight English" hindi rin naman straight ang ingles nya. Ang taong talagang magaling hindi kailangan ipagmayabang kung ano ang alam nila at kung saan sila magaling.

Bakit dumadami ang may sayad dito sa PEX? These are the kind of people who really put me off PEX.

Spare change ----> oo nga no, ang dami dito sa PEX spare change lang ang $40/hour. tsk tsk tsk...[/QUOTE]

Embarrassment indeed :lol: For all we know he isn't Chinese at all, even "American" :rotflmao:

I don't think dumadami, the good and matino ones are just gone. I used to take PEX seriously when I first joined but now? It's all fun and games. Dami kasing crazy and bitter.

I'll wait for christian to reply and then type more, busy day today!

[QUOTE=Nils;71679794]Its funny to see that there are still people who think that when they say they are from the USA, those who heard will kneel to them and treat them like gods... :rotflmao:[/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: agree lolo, USA is so pass?","121.54.54.175
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    what else can you do... you are so far apart.. kung mga mag asawang nasa parehong bahay, nagkakahirapang magka ayusan... ganyan pang magkaibang continent?

what else can you do?? that much of a distance is not meant to be in a relationship.
  • We have been through a lot the last 6 years . His papers is already approved and I'm just waiting for him to join me here.
    I know it was my fault I said something I shouldn't say. I already explained it but he would not budge and refuse to take my call .

He is very stubborn but should I wait till he comes to his senses ?
  • Ginawa mo na ang lahat pero ayaw kang kausapin. Iwan mo na lang na ganoon. Kung mahal ka niya, makikipagbalikan siya sa iyo. Kung hindi e di hindi ka mahal at kailangan mo nang sumulong.

Kagaguhan kasi etong mga LDR CHUVA EK-EK na ito, e.... :glee:
  • Siguro nga he doesn't love me enough to accept my shortcomings. Kasi kung mahal nya ako he will take me as I am diba ? No ifs no buts ... Ako I have accepted him wholeheartedly kahit alam ko na may pinagdaanan sya.
  • blue_acidblue_acid PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Give him time and let him simmer down and let him think. It doesn't really work well when women nag men and instead of them coming to their senses, they get more aggravated.

Give it a little more time, write him one more email and see what happens from there.
  • blue_acid wrote: »
    Give him time and let him simmer down and let him think. It doesn't really work well when women nag men and instead of them coming to their senses, they get more aggravated.

Give it a little more time, write him one more email and see what happens from there.

thanks for the advice. I guess I give him some space now. its our anniversary on Monday if I don't hear from him, I guess I should wake up and accept the fact that ours is just one of his exploit. :(
  • naive0825 wrote: »
    We have been through a lot the last 6 years . His papers is already approved and I'm just waiting for him to join me here.
    I know it was my fault I said something I shouldn't say. I already explained it but he would not budge and refuse to take my call .

He is very stubborn but should I wait till he comes to his senses ?

I feel that something else may be going on here. Nobody just flushes six years down the toilet without first attempting to salvage the relationship. Regardless of what has transpired he should at least attempt to do something on his side to save the relationship. More likely, he found someone else close by to fulfill his needs both physically and emotionally. He's getting rid of you because a distant spouse does him no good, which also indicates that the toll of distance is finally reached its threshold for him. If he doesn't want to be with you then just move on, taking the lesson that this is the drawback to being an OFW.
  • I feel that something else may be going on here. Nobody just flushes six years down the toilet without first attempting to salvage the relationship. Regardless of what has transpired he should at least attempt to do something on his side to save the relationship. More likely, he found someone else close by to fulfill his needs both physically and emotionally. He's getting rid of you because a distant spouse does him no good, which also indicates that the toll of distance is finally reached its threshold for him. If he doesn't want to be with you then just move on, taking the lesson that this is the drawback to being an OFW.

I think part of the problem is my job. I have a high paying job and lots of responsibility. I assured him before that if his papers is not approved, we could live anywhere and I will certainly find a job in US, Europe or Asia just to be with him . I also promised him that when he comes here, I will try to get a 9-5 job instead. He thinks I'm all talk and no action when I told him to give me 3 more years by that time we will be financially stable.
    He loves working in Middle East because his been respected by his peers and Filipino community out there. He thinks coming here is going to be a gamble because he needs to start from scratch again.
    I just hope he is man enough to tell me that he found someone else. I guess truth hurts but at the end of the day, I just need to accept that it's the end of the road for us.
  • I don't think he will tell you that he already found someone else.. No man will ever do that unless you personally caught him.

Mas madali sanang tanggapin kung yung mga guys na ayaw na.. sinasabi sana agad para yung other party nakakapagmove on din. But most of the guys dont have a real balls to do that.
  • ka_denizka_deniz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    naive0825 wrote: »
    Siguro nga he doesn't love me enough to accept my shortcomings. Kasi kung mahal nya ako he will take me as I am diba ? No ifs no buts ... Ako I have accepted him wholeheartedly kahit alam ko na may pinagdaanan sya.

Ano ba yung sinabi mo na ikinagalit niya?

Baka naman nanumbat ka. That"s not accepting him wholeheartedly.
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I think part of the problem is my job. I have a high paying job and lots of responsibility. I assured him before that if his papers is not approved, we could live anywhere and I will certainly find a job in US, Europe or Asia just to be with him . I also promised him that when he comes here, I will try to get a 9-5 job instead. He thinks I'm all talk and no action when I told him to give me 3 more years by that time we will be financially stable.
    He loves working in Middle East because his been respected by his peers and Filipino community out there. He thinks coming here is going to be a gamble because he needs to start from scratch again.
    I just hope he is man enough to tell me that he found someone else. I guess truth hurts but at the end of the day, I just need to accept that it's the end of the road for us.

looks like you've been stepping on the guy's ego too much... sensya na miss... kung paulit ulit mong ipinamumukha sa kanya na you are more capable than him... you can succeed anywhere, you can and will earn more than he, and he's not good enough to get his papers approved... then sad to say, your guy reached the end of his limit... asa ka pang kausapin ka pa nyan eh niyurakan mo ng niyurakan ang pagkatao/pagkalalake/abilidad nya...
  • ka_deniz wrote: »
    Ano ba yung sinabi mo na ikinagalit niya?

Baka naman nanumbat ka. That"s not accepting him wholeheartedly.

That night na nagalit sya, I had a really bad day at work. I had 5 teleconferences and deadline the next day. He started by saying, pag natutulog ako I'm always on his back. I told him I have been used to that , dahil tagal ko ng naging single. Then he started about my lack of initiative when it comes to intimate moments. Sobrang hinhin daw ako or maarte. I always play dead pag ayaw ko and unfortunately, his appetite is totally different from mine.
    I got a bit upset, coz he sounded like a broken record saying the same thing over and over again. This is my exact message to him. " I apologise , if i don't meet your expectation. You know I'm trying very hard right ? Now, if that is still not good enough for you, this is a free country, you can leave me anytime if you dont want me anymore.
  • Nils wrote: »
    looks like you've been stepping on the guy's ego too much... sensya na miss... kung paulit ulit mong ipinamumukha sa kanya na you are more capable than him... you can succeed anywhere, you can and will earn more than he, and he's not good enough to get his papers approved... then sad to say, your guy reached the end of his limit... asa ka pang kausapin ka pa nyan eh niyurakan mo ng niyurakan ang pagkatao/pagkalalake/abilidad nya...

never in our relationship na niyurakan ko ang pagkalalaki nya. I dont put down on people, that's not my cup of tea.
    I never love anyone this much and I have shown him how much i love him. Ang problema sa kanya, if we have an issue he will just keep ignoring me completely. I'd rather he tell me off, rather than this... Nag mumukhang ***** tuloy ako.
  • I don't think he will tell you that he already found someone else.. No man will ever do that unless you personally caught him.

Mas madali sanang tanggapin kung yung mga guys na ayaw na.. sinasabi sana agad para yung other party nakakapagmove on din. But most of the guys dont have a real balls to do that.

oo nga eh. What if my iba na pala sya ? bah ako pa rin ang legal wife. lol
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    never in our relationship na niyurakan ko ang pagkalalaki nya. I dont put down on people, that's not my cup of tea.
    I never love anyone this much and I have shown him how much i love him. Ang problema sa kanya, if we have an issue he will just keep ignoring me completely. I'd rather he tell me off, rather than this... Nag mumukhang ***** tuloy ako.

You may not think that the bolded part is not 'niyuyurakan' ang pagkalalaki nya. I am telling you that you might be wrong.

As for the underlined part. If a man feels secured with his partner, he will not choose being respected by his peers over being together with his partner. He wants to stay there because he is getting RESPECT there. If he thinks he is getting the respect he needs when he is with you, do you think that excuse is logical?
    That night na nagalit sya, I had a really bad day at work. I had 5 teleconferences and deadline the next day. He started by saying, pag natutulog ako I'm always on his back. I told him I have been used to that , dahil tagal ko ng naging single. Then he started about my lack of initiative when it comes to intimate moments. Sobrang hinhin daw ako or maarte. I always play dead pag ayaw ko and unfortunately, his appetite is totally different from mine.
    I got a bit upset, coz he sounded like a broken record saying the same thing over and over again. This is my exact message to him. " I apologise , if i don't meet your expectation. You know I'm trying very hard right ? Now, if that is still not good enough for you, this is a free country, you can leave me anytime if you dont want me anymore.

Iyan lang ang pinag-awayan? King ina, WALANG KUWENTANG LALAKI ang asawa mo, TSUGIIN mo na hanap ka ng iba! :glee:
  • Iyan lang ang pinag-awayan? King ina, WALANG KUWENTANG LALAKI ang asawa mo, TSUGIIN mo na hanap ka ng iba! :glee:

I love your response. You just made my day. hahahaha
    I love your response. You just made my day. hahahaha

Ayon sa ulat mo, mas malibog siya kaysa sa iyo. Kapag ayaw mo at gusto niya, nagpapanggap kang parang bangkay. Anong klaseng lalaki ang ipagpipilit ang sarili bagkus ayaw ng babae? Isa siyang PANIS NA PUTO!

Ang 'di ko maunawaan bakit kayo nagpakasal samantalang ang dami pala ninyong problema sa isa't-isa? Akala niyo pagkatapos ng kasal malulutas nang sarili ang mga problema? At magkalayo pa kayo!! :glee:
  • Nils wrote: »
    You may not think that the bolded part is not 'niyuyurakan' ang pagkalalaki nya. I am telling you that you might be wrong.

As for the underlined part. If a man feels secured with his partner, he will not choose being respected by his peers over being together with his partner. He wants to stay there because he is getting RESPECT there. If he thinks he is getting the respect he needs when he is with you, do you think that excuse is logical?

I think part of it is maybe an insecurity. I have been in this Country for many years and completed postgraduate here. Most of my waking hours were spend more in this country rather than Phils. So in terms of career advancement, it will be quite difficult for his age. My value is still the same, I maybe here for many years but I don't smoke nor drink. I'm just a simple person who wants to love and be loved. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ugly at all. Hubby's very pedantic about looks. Pag hindi ka kagandahan, you are out of his field. Basta good looking kahit walang brain oks lang sa kanya yon.

His papers has just been approved, ang plano he will be here in March for good.
    All his clothes are here now. He started bringing them in loads everytime he comes here.
    If he wants them back, I will tell him come and pick it up yourself and spend $2K in airfares.
    or I will give it away to the homeless. ay puro signature most of them ha ?