Home PEx Business and Careers Call Centers and Call Center Jobs

STARTEK Philippines

This is the OFFICIAL Thread of STARTEK Philippines.

Be a BRAND WARRIOR today! Apply with your friends and visit our Career Centers at the following locations:
• MAKATI - G/F SM CyberOne Bldg., 69 Jupiter Street, Bel-Air, Makati City
• ORTIGAS - G/F Eton Cyberpod Bldg., Ortigas Avenue, Pasig (across Robinsons Galleria)
• ANGELES - G/F eNTEC Bldg., Teresa Avenue, Nepo Complex, Angeles City
• ILO-ILO - 2/F GT Plaza Mall, M.H. del Pilar Street, Molo, Iloilo City

Comments

• Welcome to STARTEK Philippines' official account here in PinoyExchange!

Hello PExers!

Welcome to STARTEK Philippines' official account here in PinoyExchange!

If you guys have any application-related concerns and queries, or you simply want to know more about STARTEK Philippines and their latest job openings, you may ask and post your questions here.

STARTEK Philippines is the recognized official representative for STARTEK Philippines. You can directly address your questions to STARTEK Philippines or you may also send them a private message.

Thanks! :)
  • JOB DESCRIPTION
    1. Provides basic technical support to customers regarding equipment.
    2. Communicates with customers on the phone or via written correspondence, to provide information and assistance on product use, hardware, or software problems.
    3. Checks mail, fax, email to provide customer assistance.
    4. Operates computer/on-line guidelines for the purpose of responding to customer inquiries on function or replacement of defective parts.
    5. Resolves customer issues on first call/contact whenever possible without having to transfer caller.

REQUIREMENTS:
    • At least 18 years of age
    • Can commit to a full-time job
    • Must have at least a High School Diploma
    • With at least 6 months Technical Support experience, in a BPO set up
    • Preferably with background in handling Cable or Telecommunications account
    • Must have average to good communication skills and comprehension
    • Required language: English
    • Must be willing to work in Ortigas
    • SSS and NBI clearance are required before the Job Offer

GET A CHANCE TO EARN UP TO PHP 22,500!!

3 EASY WAYS TO APPLY:
    1. Visit our ORTIGAS RECRUITMENT HUB: G/F ETON CyberPod Building, Corinthian, Ortigas Avenue (across Robinsons Galleria/EDSA Shrine) Mondays to Fridays, from 10AM to 7PM. You must bring a copy of your updated resume and any government-issued ID.
    2. Send your resume via email to [email protected]
    3. Text STARTEK_CAREERS <space> PEX_APPLY_TSR <space> your COMPLETE NAME, then send it to 2327 (for Globe users) or to 0917-8902327 (for Non-globe users).

Expect a call from our recruiters within 24-48 hours. SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS NOW!
  • JOB DESCRIPTION
    • Provides basic technical support to customers regarding equipment.
    • Communicates with customers on the phone or via written correspondence, providing information and assistance.
    • Checks mail, fax, and/or email to provide customer assistance.
    • Resolves customer issues on first call/contact whenever possible without having to transfer caller.

REQUIREMENTS:
    • At least 18 years of age
    • Can commit to a full-time job
    • Must at least have a High School Diploma
    • With at least 6 months Call Center Experience OR 1 Year Financial Background
    • Must have average to good communication skills and comprehension
    • Required language: English
    • Must be willing to work in Makati
    • SSS and NBI clearance are required before the Job Offer

3 EASY WAYS TO APPLY:
    1. Visit our MAKATI RECRUITMENT HUB: G/F SM CyberOne Building, 69 Jupiter Street, Bel-Air, Makati City. Mondays to Fridays, from 10AM to 7PM. You must bring a copy of your updated resume and any government-issued ID.
    2. Send your resume via email to [email protected]
    3. Text STARTEK_CAREERS <space> PEX_APPLY_TSR <space> your COMPLETE NAME, then send it to 2327 (for Globe users) or to 0917-8902327 (for Non-globe users).

Expect a call from our recruiters within 24-48 hours. SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS NOW!
  • Our Recruitment sites in Makati and Ortigas are open until 9PM tonight to process your applications. Walk in and apply with your friends!

• ORTIGAS - G/F Eton Cyberpod Bldg., Ortigas Avenue, Pasig (across Robinsons Galleria)
  • Our Recruitment site in Makati is extending its Recruitment Operations until 8PM tonight to process your applications. Walk in and apply with your friends!

1601451_10152982632712518_6309138264445837222_n.jpg?oh=366df4f5047a362bb1048d1ba0b57001&oe=5500D813
  • STARTEK Philippines Announcement: Due to the weather forecast, dress down would be allowed for ALL Startek Employees during the following shifts:

December 5, 2014 - Friday
    December 6, 2014 - Saturday
    December 7, 2014 - Sunday

Be safe everyone!

10348174_10152983223442518_2777043370459380904_n.jpg?oh=9ea60c69e5097159f11fc1f2f1a7bf15&oe=550A7F02&__gda__=1425748349_1b7da67d628a0359123d78b703058a6e
  • Startek is NOW closer to you! Our FRONTERA VERDE Recruitment Lane has set up shop! Come check out our facility and apply with your friends!

10394608_10152986260162518_3207219977586672250_n.jpg?oh=0833e02d4bdb6d5f10ddca55444e52f8&oe=550C21D9
  • Hi, do you have a post for newbie like me? no calls experience and undergrad (3 years in college). But I have over 5 years of administrative work experience. Thanks.
  • Hi, do you have a post for newbie like me? no calls experience and undergrad (3 years in college). But I have over 5 years of administrative work experience. Thanks.

Hi Arlene,

Yes, we accept applicants without previous call center experience and/or college undergraduates. Kindly PM us your full name and contact number so we can forward it to our Recruiters.

Thank you!
  • Paid Training na po ba dito? I forgot to ask yesterday, job offer na po ako. Thanks.
  • guess888guess888 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi @arlene.liberato, nakapag sign kanaba ng JO mo how was your interview and exams madali Lang ba pa share NAMAN ng exams and questions ask Sa interview.thanks
    Paid Training na po ba dito? I forgot to ask yesterday, job offer na po ako. Thanks.
  • Overall recruitment process was great. Staffs are firendly and accomodating. Literally one day process for me. Masaya kasi first bpo work ko sa Startek and everything went well.

As for the exam, basic comp test, language assessment, written exam and voice.
  • Phone interview ako nung Monday (Dec8) then Exam and Final Interview nung Tuesday (Dec10) then JO and first day orentation/training ng Wednesday (Dec11)
  • Hi open paba non voice nila?
  • cotton_oncotton_on PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    do you have non-voice account in your company?

sa mga nagwowork sa startek, OK naman diyan magwork?
  • norea03norea03 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Do you have open post for TSR? I'm planning to apply and I can start 3rd week of Jan.
  • Hiring paba nonvoice?
  • Hiring paba nonvoice?

Hi! As of the moment, we do not have hiring for non-voice / chat account at any of our sites.
  • norea03 wrote: »
    Do you have open post for TSR? I'm planning to apply and I can start 3rd week of Jan.

Hi! As of the moment, we are hiring for Customer Care Representatives for Makati and our newest, Frontera Verde.

To apply, you may proceed directly to our site for immediate processing:

MAKATI - G/F SM CyberOne bldg. (across Metrobank Plaza), Jupiter St., Buendia Ave.
    FRONTERA VERDE - G/F Silver City 3 (across Tiendesitas), Frontera Verde, Ortigas Ave.
    ANGELES - G/F eNTEC bldg., Teresa Ave., Nepo Complex
    ILOILO - G/F Two Global Center, Megaworld blvd., Iloilo Business Park