COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Dried/Preserved Flowers. Where to buy?

Hi! Are there businesses around the Philippines selling dried/pressed/preserved flowers and leaves? i would like to use them in a craft project i'm working on which requires quite a lot of these. Any idea where i could buy some? I'm looking for something like these online shops, http://www.greetingsofgrace.com/ http://www.save-on-crafts.com/hb.html , only local :)

Comments

• Yasin23Yasin23 Member PExer
    Well I know Same Day Delivery Flowers service providers and they can provide you dried or preserved flowers too. I always order flowers from there, even last month I ordered for bulk flowers for floral decorations in my sister’s engagement. I just love their services.
  • ach_chooach_choo Repent you savages! Repent! ✭✭✭
    You can do it yourself.

For pressed leaves and 2D flowers, just press them between thick stacks of newspapers.

For flowers with a 3D feature (ex: roses) just bury them in dry sand in a box. Position the flower in the box and slowly sprinkle sand to cover it (and maintain the shape.) After a few days, gently pour out the sand and clean the flower petals with a light brush. Apply clear glue on loose or detached petals and leaves.
  • bexurarobexuraro Member PExer
    Wendy’s had only two kinds of chicken sandwiches, fried and grilled. talktowendys.com Occasionally, some Wendy’s restaurants would offer a fried fish sandwich for some of its customers who desire fish instead of beef or chicken. 
  • bexurarobexuraro Member PExer
    The transactions done in this portal is quick and secure. You don’t need to find the  New Jersey Meadowlands Commission location and hours since njmcdirect is the best option for us.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file