PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Your Gilas MVP

yestoyesto Administrator PEx Admin
After their FIBA stint, sino ang matuturing mo na GILAS MVP? Hindi man sila nakaabot sa next round, hindi natin maitatangi na naging maganda naman ang pinakita ng mga Pinoy Ballers sa kanilang mga laban.

Sino ang pinaka tumatak na player sa inyo?

Who is your GILAS MVP?

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

• Greenarrow12Greenarrow12 Hail! Hail! Hail! ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Alapag & Junemar Fajardo. :)
  • tsk_tsktsk_tsk Member ✭✭✭
    Gabe Norwood
    where the gilas would be without norwood? from fiba asia to world cup, he never failed us with his defense.
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green raise ur bloody standards ✭✭✭
    It was a total team effort. Everyone did their part and did it well. There were best players every game. With Andray Blatche as an exception, no one really stood out individually.
  • oyen_invaderoyen_invader Animo ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Alapag and Gabe Norwood.

I think Gabe Norwood logged in the most minutes in average among the Gilas boys. Says a lot about the amount of trust by Chot. Wala din kasing mapiga kay El Watusi. :glee:

While Jimmy Alapag is our steadiest PG in the World Cup. If not for him, tambak yung 1st 4 games natin.
  • renaissance11renaissance11 for the better ✭✭✭
    diba gilas din si blatche at pinoy din siya :lol:

so my answer is blatche, by far
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green raise ur bloody standards ✭✭✭
    Oo nga bakit hindi included si Blatche sa choices ng MVP when he was clearly the country's best player in the tournament? Sinong niloloko natin sa thread na to? I'm not taking anything away from our local players but looking at the performances of each players objectively, no one deserves to be called the team's MVP in this tournament but Blatche. Gilas din siya bakit wala siya sa choices?

Sasabihin niyo isali si Blatche sa Asian games kasi "pinoy" na siya tapos nag bubulag bulagan kayo na siya talaga ang naging most important player sa tournament? Refusing to credit Blatche and yet claim he is "pinoy" is something I don't understand.
  • tsk_tsktsk_tsk Member ✭✭✭
    Gabe Norwood
    Oo nga bakit hindi included si Blatche sa choices ng MVP when he was clearly the country's best player in the tournament? Sinong niloloko natin sa thread na to? I'm not taking anything away from our local players but looking at the performances of each players objectively, to one deserves to be called the team's MVP in this tournament but Blatche

Sasabihin niyo isali si Blatche sa Asian games kasi "pinoy" na siya tapos nag bubulag bulagan kayo na siya talaga ang naging most important player sa tournament? Refusing to credit Blatche and yet claim he is "pinoy" now is something I don't understand.

racist kasi tayong mga pinoy :)

may basehan ang korea :lol:
  • martinstormbornmartinstormborn You Win or You Die PExer
    Jimmy Alapag
    Racist nga tayo. HAHA. Kung wala si Blatche nung Fiba World, 20 points yung tambak natin. ANDRAY BLATCHE=GILAS MVP
  • Jay P. MercadoJay P. Mercado Moderator PEx Moderator
    No one disputes Andray Blatche as the best player of the GILAS team. That's already a foregone conclusion and no one would question that.

I think our Admin, Yesto, wants to find out who, apart from Blatche, should be considered as the MVP of this team. Otherwise, there won't be any use to have this thread simply because it's practically unanimous to have Blatche around.

Don't take things too seriously. We love to elicit reactions from everyone by making the discussion more lively.
  • martinstormbornmartinstormborn You Win or You Die PExer
    Jimmy Alapag
    Okay, then of course, undisputed din, JIMMY ALAPAG! Without his clutch threes, clutch, FTs, leadership, and BBIQ, i think that we would have a bigger loss deficit and baka yung sa Senegal, talo pa.
  • warpalakolwarpalakol Member ✭✭
    Jimmy Alapag
    The Mighty Mouse, The Kraken, Gabe and Blatche. etong 4 na eto ang MVP :)
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member ✭✭✭
    yesto wrote: »
    After their FIBA stint, sino ang matuturing mo na GILAS MVP? Hindi man sila nakaabot sa next round, hindi natin maitatangi na naging maganda naman ang pinakita ng mga Pinoy Ballers sa kanilang mga laban.

Sino ang pinaka tumatak na player sa inyo?

delusional thread ..... wala si ABlatche.

1CsWQKw.jpg

Z8Sym1K.jpg

lExrNh5.jpg

0VfrgdV.jpg

can we change the title of the poll to "Who is the best Filipino player in the FIBA World Cup?"
  • virusz17virusz17 Member ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Alapag
    In Particular Order

Andray Blatche - inis na inis tlaga ako sa nangllait kay blatche sa mga threads pero naiintndhan ko sila, kasi we all just wanted our team to succeed and a lot of times, specially during the crunch time, he tends to force things that results 70% of the time to TO's, but then agaom he is the main reason why the filipino players, stepped up big time and believed in themselves during and after the croatia game.

Jimmy Alpag - hands down no question asked(unless fantard ka)

Rest of the Team - lahat sila ginawa best nila, nagpkhirap sila magpractice imbes magphinga specially(pingris and ros boys), pinakita nilang lahat puso nila at one point.

Fans(InTheVenue) - who did not stop cheering for the team despite the heartbreaking losses
  • b1t633kb1t633k Member PExer
    Junmar Fajardo
    Junmar, konti na lang kakatakutan ka na sa Asia!
  • Vit@min_C[email protected]_C gatorade me, b!tch
    Jimmy Alapag
    MVP - Jimmy Alapag

Mythical Five:

- Gabe Norwood
    - Marc Pingris
    - Ranidel De Ocampo
    - Junmar Fajardo
    - Paul Lee

:blowsmoke:
  • TTLTTL train hard, fight easy. ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Alapag
    MVPs - Jimmy Alapag, Gabe Norwood, Blatche

Muse: Camille Padilla :love: :lol:
  • Can't choose. Almost all of them had their big games. Pero elibs talaga ako kay Kapitan at The Kraken. :)*okay*
    Pero hindi pa rin ako talaga makapili. lol :lol:
  • slickdevilslickdevil S L I C K PExer
    Jimmy Alapag
    Jimmy Alapag and Gabe Norwood..
  • Choco MochaChoco Mocha Member ✭✭✭
    Jimmy Alapag
    Andray Blatche, June Mar Fajardo, Jimmy Alapag & Gabe Norwood *okay*
  • aseroasero Member ✭✭✭
    wala pa bang offer kay junmar sa euroleague?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file