Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden

Condominium 101

Hello everyone! :teehee:

I bought a condominium by Avida in a pre-selling price of around 2.5M and yes it's my first investment :p. Reason why I bought it is because of the location and very promising end result of the actual development around the area (I'm talking about the Arca-south of AYALA).

Can somebody educate me kung anong mga documents ang dapat ko i-expect at i-ask after I paid a reservation fee? The agent told me that after the check for the reservation fee is credited Ayaland/Avida will send me the actual receipt via Air21, and he told me to provide some PDCs good for 36 months (A 20% down payment stretched in 36 months).

Thanks in Advance! :)

Comments

• BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ i hope you are ready for the 80% that you have to come up with SPOT CASH or be ready to have a bank loan already available during turn over, for one.

wala kang document na makukuha from them. just a receipt. they will call you when turn over is near. also not everybody know this pero,, choose your parking spot as early as possible. you don't want to be stuck with the $hitty @$$ spaces. so ask someone who drives and parks well for advice on the best parking spots avaiable.

one near the elevators is a nice thing to have din. so ask for the parking lot floor plan asap

but the biggest thing you have to worry about is the spot cash during turn over. i don't know your financial situation is, if you can afford to pay cash, that's fine. if not, be ready for the SPOT CASH miscellaneous charges they'll throw at you.

and also do not be amazed when the unit you get is vastly different from the one you saw at the showroom. remember, windows and high ceilings are your friend sa condos. anything around 8feet high and up is excellent.
  • hybridcompositehybridcomposite PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ i hope you are ready for the 80% that you have to come up with SPOT CASH or be ready to have a bank loan already available during turn over, for one.

wala kang document na makukuha from them. just a receipt. they will call you when turn over is near. also not everybody know this pero,, choose your parking spot as early as possible. you don't want to be stuck with the $hitty @$$ spaces. so ask someone who drives and parks well for advice on the best parking spots avaiable.

one near the elevators is a nice thing to have din. so ask for the parking lot floor plan asap

but the biggest thing you have to worry about is the spot cash during turn over. i don't know your financial situation is, if you can afford to pay cash, that's fine. if not, be ready for the SPOT CASH miscellaneous charges they'll throw at you.

and also do not be amazed when the unit you get is vastly different from the one you saw at the showroom. remember, windows and high ceilings are your friend sa condos. anything around 8feet high and up is excellent.

Thanks a lot!

Naku, hindi pa na explain sa akin ang move-in fee. As far as I know wala na dapat akong masyado babayaran since binanbayaran ko na din siya within the 36 months. (He mentioned na inclusive daw iyon with other fees). But I'll ask it na rin, buti na lang na remind mo ako :).

I forgot to ask, is it okay na sa tabi ng elevator ang unit ko? Hindi ba maingay pagganoon? I chose the 3rd flr lang because I want to use the stairs as well and I was traumatized when I was renting a unit in Asian Mansion sa 11th floor noong na sira ang elevator. That's why I already anticipated na incase in the near future na masira ang elevator very easy lang magstairs and the fact na maaring matakpan ang view ng ibang building kaya ganoon hindi ko na pinili ang mataas na flr :naughty:. My unit is facing the amenities, the garden to be exact at hindi ang swimming pool dahil pakiramdam ko maingay lalo na pagmay mga bata sa pool.

Maraming Salamat Ulit!
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hindi naman ganun ka factor ang tabi ng elevator.. dahil may pushcarts naman sa lobby usually..

or have your own push cart for your convenience. mas malaking factor ang parking mo is near the elevator.

yep. they keep that spot cash information hidden from buyers. so pag first time buyer ka, magugulat ka nalang na sasabihin nila sayo,

"si paki handa na yung 2M next month for your turn over ah!"

yung sa pool hindi naman. dahil bawal na mag swimming past certain time. ok pa nga pag naka tyempo kang may sexy na lumalangoy.
  • hybridcompositehybridcomposite PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yung sa pool hindi naman. dahil bawal na mag swimming past certain time. ok pa nga pag naka tyempo kang may sexy na lumalangoy.

Ay oo nga ano! Mali discarte. :p

Well paghindi ko na gustohan just incase pero malamang magugustuhan ko. :naughty:
    Ipaparent ko na lang siya since maganda location niya lapit lang din sa airport ang future ITS. Pwede ko ring gawing bahay aliwan. :naughty: