__marlo mortel__ the next leading man

arlo entered show business in 2009 as a contestant for the 5th season of GMA Network's talent show StarStruck. At the time, he used the screen name Marlowe Pamintuan. He became one of the regular teen performers at German Moreno's "Walang Tulugan with the Master Showman", using the name John Miguel. In 2010 he was casted the teen-oriented drama Reel Love Presents: Tween Hearts. There, he played the role of Uno, the best friend of Barbie Forteza's character (Bambi), who becomes romantically involved with Leslie (Lexi Fernandez). He later recorded Wake Me Up (by Wham!), one of the songs in the soundtrack album of Tween Hearts' movie adaptation, "Tween Academy: Class of 2012", released in 2011.

Marlo got his career breakthrough after he auditioned for The X Factor Philippines in 2012. Shortly after, he was cast as Nicolo Angelo Cortez in the daytime series Be Careful with My Heart. Since then, a "loveteam" has been formed between Mortel and co-star Janella Salvador. On February 22, 2014, Marlo and Janella starred in Maalaala Mo Kaya's episode "Card".

We consider him as one of the multi-talented young actors and a rising star of ABS-CBN under Star Magic Talents in this generation. He made his own covers of different songs like Titanium, I Won't Give Up, Boyfriend, Love on Top and If I Ain't Got You.

Mortel is a student at San Beda College - Alabang majoring in Business Administration and Marketing Management.

Comments

• @quenlee@quenlee Member PExer
    Nice! He is really the next leading man !! I watch Oh My G! every Monday-Friday just because of him  Hihi. He is so cool and i really love his smile 
  • bunnyycbunnyyc Member PExer
    Up for the talented Marlo Mortel
  • JeSuisBillyJeSuisBilly A Better Me! ✭✭✭✭✭✭

marlomortelmusicMommy. I can’t believe this is happening. I’m in so much pain. I don’t want to, but I have to let you go. All you ever did was love me and take care of me. I’m sorry for all my shortcomings but thank you for fighting, until your last breath you waited for me. You were almost gone the other night but when I kept on talking to you, you responded and was able to stay with us for 2 more days. We were able to say our goodbyes. But this isn’t goodbye, I know you’re watching over us now. Kahit mahirap, kakayanin namin to ni daddy. Sobrang hirap ng pinagdaanan mo and you may rest now. My love for you is never ending. Si Jesus na ang bahala sayo at sa amin ni daddy. MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA.

Condolences sa family nila.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file