COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Tanong sa mga INC: Kaya ba ng taong maging sinless?

TLGTLG The Dark Knight PExer
Eto kasi sabi ni roborat na isang INC member
Roborat9 wrote: »
.....someone that follows and lives the doctrine of CHRIST and the LORD GOD means will not sin and not make a mistake.

INC eto matinong tanong... ang pinakabanal na tao ba kung susunod sa utos ni kristo ay hindi na magkakasala? Kasi ang kapanalig nyo na si roborat ay ganito ang pananaw.

Pwede nyo namang i-correct siya kasi ang alam ko sa turo ng INC, lahat ng tao nagkakasala at si kristo lang ang taong hindi nagkasala!

Pwede pakilinaw ang tunay na aral ng Iglesia ni Cristo dito.

Comments

• MoriadneMoriadne Member PExer
    2 Corinthians 5:21

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

It doesn't mean that Christians will LITERALLY never make mistakes here on Earth, we're. What it does mean is that, in the sight of the Lord, true Christians are purified and their sins forgiven. In other words, Christ's death allowed the removal of true Christians' "criminal record" per se, so that in Judgment Day they wouldn't be punished anymore.

Ultimately though, yes, once the end of the world commences and all Christians are taken into the air to meet their Savior, they will never sin ever again.
  • Roborat9Roborat9 Member PExer
    Agree ako na men will not ultimately sin but if you follow the doctrine and live it to heart you will not sin. Yes TLG all people will SIN pero if you will follow the doctrine and live it to the letter you will not. However it also boils down to the gravity of the sin done by the person. Lets see for example I will sin when I forget my temper cause anger is one of the sins that Man can commit. When I for example talk back to my parent out of anger and uncontrolled emotion I am sinning already.Now if you will kill your parents due to anger and also if someone angers you and you killed them thats another matter and what im referring to as gravity of the sin. But if you will follow the doctrine of Jesus to the letter definitely you will not sin cause your taking all precaution that can possibly lead you to sin.

However if your a priest or a pastor or a highly ordained person in a religious order its unacceptable that you will sin like a normal member of the church. Since you already know the doctrine of christ and is expected to heed the said doctrine to heart you cannot sin graver than a normal member of the church. Your preaching the word of GOD and as expected of a preacher you will follow the examples done by Christ and the disciples. A normal member of the church its unacceptable to commit sexual abuse since the said act is a grave sin now if a priest or a minister or any religiously ordained individuals commit the said act what does that say about him/her? The level of morality those in religious position should be higher than anyone so if you commit an act that is unacceptable to even a normal member of the church what does that say about you??Are you guided by the holy spirit then or it left you?
  • TLGTLG The Dark Knight PExer
    Ang daming sinabi ni roborat.. at the end of the of it all.. on this earth you will still commit sin even how holy you try to live your life, end of discussion. Etong si roborat lumulusot pa eh :lol:
    TLG wrote: »
    Ang daming sinabi ni roborat.. at the end of the of it all.. on this earth you will still commit sin even how holy you try to live your life, end of discussion. Etong si roborat lumulusot pa eh :lol:

So, you're saying okay lang na mangmolestya ang mga pari? You're clearly not denying it.
    Moriadne wrote: »
    So, you're saying okay lang na mangmolestya ang mga pari? You're clearly not denying it.

Mali... paratang kasi ni roborat at nang INC na kung nasa catholic church daw ang holy spirit, dapat daw hindi magkakasala ang mga miyembro ng clergy.....

Ang sagot ko.. ang tao may free will, magkakasala at magkakasala talaga yan, kaya mali na iparatang sa sa iglesia ang kamalian ng mga miyembro dahil tao sila at may posibilidad na magkasala...

Kung gusto nyong pamalian ang iglesia, atakihin nyo aral, sa aral magkaka-alaman hindi sa miyembro, dahil mismong mga apostol na si kristo na msmo ang pumili, may nagtraydor pa din... Ang sinabi sa bible ang iglesia ang saligan ng katotohanan, aral ang saligan hindi ang miyembro.. dun kayo umatake at dun kami sasagot... ganun din kami doktrina nyo inaatake namin hndi ang pagiging "rapist" diumano ni FYM.
    The thing is, how much is enough?

Even the Lord Himself punished Israel when their sins lay heavy upon them.

It's one thing to hear one or two offenders, that's normal, if a bit tragic. It's another to hear so many cases at so many locations. It's a completely different level once you hear that said offenders are actively guarded by the church.

The Police Departments of the US have a similar problem. They either destroy evidence or only recieve trivial repercussions. Look at how well they're doing right now: riots and suspicion everywhere.

ganun din kami doktrina nyo inaatake namin hndi ang pagiging "rapist" diumano ni FYM.

I suggest you stay away from Topix and Network54 then. Cause a disturbing number of Catholics there certainly don't ascribe to your code of conduct.
    Moriadne wrote: »
    The thing is, how much is enough?

Even the Lord Himself punished Israel when their sins lay heavy upon them.

Didn't you just read my explanation? Wala sa miyembro yan, nasa aral! Choice nang miyembro na huwag sumunod sa aral at magkasala... Tinitingnan nyo yung offenders ng church, eh yung mga good works ng church tinitingnan nyo ba?

Don't tell what the lord might or might not do by just basing on his previous deeds, lilitaw pinapangunahan mo ang Diyos. What was clear is that the church according to paul the church is the pillar and foundation of truth and will stay for all generations. The church will survive that is for sure because it is the pillar and foundation of truth, the members are not because the devil will continue to place ravenous wolves inside the church, the devil will continue to deceive as many faithfuls as possible..
  • -alucard--alucard- vlad impaler PExer
    does this follow na hindi sinless si kristo?

AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!

:bat:
    -alucard- wrote: »
    does this follow na hindi sinless si kristo?

AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!

count saan mo nakuha ang idea na yan?
  • -alucard--alucard- vlad impaler PExer
    count saan mo nakuha ang idea na yan?

since this thread is related to inc, i am just following the thought inc, muslims and those who subscribed to arianism na tao lang si kristo. therefore, if natural at inevitable para sa tao na magkasala, si kristo ay mayroon ding mga kasalanan kasi nga tao lang siya.

hence, my query in my previous post kasi hindi pa ako nakakita ng caveat or reason bakit or paano siya exempted.

AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!

ah ok...let the INC answer that
  • Roborat9Roborat9 Member PExer
    Didn't you just read my explanation? Wala sa miyembro yan, nasa aral! Choice nang miyembro na huwag sumunod sa aral at magkasala... Tinitingnan nyo yung offenders ng church, eh yung mga good works ng church tinitingnan nyo ba?

Don't tell what the lord might or might not do by just basing on his previous deeds, lilitaw pinapangunahan mo ang Diyos. What was clear is that the church according to paul the church is the pillar and foundation of truth and will stay for all generations. The church will survive that is for sure because it is the pillar and foundation of truth, the members are not because the devil will continue to place ravenous wolves inside the church, the devil will continue to deceive as many faithfuls as possible..

At least you said something sensible and I agree.. NASA ARAL!!! So please show the most grievous sin committed SIN by an INC minister?? Cmon I dare you post one and ill post on yours.. cmon TLG take my Ice bucket challenge hehehe...

Yung proven and factual basis ha yung may links at mga evidence hindi yung haka haka lang...So lets bring it on TLG :) Show and Tell!
    So please show the most grievous sin committed SIN by an INC minister?? Cmon I dare you post one and ill post on yours..

Batuhan talaga ng putik alam mo noh!:bop:

And here i thought naintindihan ko yung post ko sa itaas.......what's wrong with your comprehension?
    At least you said something sensible and I agree.. NASA ARAL!!! So please show the most grievous sin committed SIN by an INC minister??
    Bakit of an inc minister lang?

Gusto mo pag-usapan natin mga sins committed by INCs because of their doctrines? Una, lahat ng interpretasyon ni Felix Manalo, eto sabi sa bible

2 Peter 1:20King James Version (KJV)
    20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Tanong ko, on whose authority did Felix Manalo get his interpretation of the scriptures?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file