COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

If you are the Almighty God, how would you deal with boredom?

sophionsophion Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
You are God.
You already know everything.
You can do anything & everything.
Thats nice. :naughty:

But then...
there is no challenge in life
there is no mystery in life
so ultimately there is no purpose in your life. :o

its driving you crazy.
so how would you with your OMNI-BOREDOM? :(

Comments

• razzer_risingrazzer_rising Please do not use prohibited words in your user title to avoid sanctions. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well since your premise is that God can do anything and everything, then he can make "challenges", "mysteries" and "purpose" in his life. He can get rid of "OMNI-BOREDOM". How exactly? Unfortunately its not for us to elaborate nor understand.

now close this thread. :hiya:
  • PrikongkongPrikongkong President PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    This is how God deals with boredom

1. create disasters- typhoons, earthquakes, ebola virus
    2. kill, kill, kill
    3. torture his son jesus and all others that don't believe in him.
    4. confuse believers by creating the bible.
    5. confuse languages

It's fun to be God.
  • Let there be p0rn!
  • MariaInesMariaInes Gandang Walang Hanggan PExer
    Iho, huwag mong kilalanin ang Dakilang Lumikha tulad ng kung paano mo kilalanin ang isang tao.
  • sophionsophion Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    MariaInes wrote: »
    Iho, huwag mong kilalanin ang Dakilang Lumikha tulad ng kung paano mo kilalanin ang isang tao.

eh diba sabi sa bible ninyo na man was created in the image & likeness of god?
    sabi din na god is jealous.
    sabi din ng god is the father.
    sabi din what you do to your neighbor is the same as what you do to jeeeeeeeezus.

kaya dapat daw kilalanin ang dios kung paano ang pagkakilala sa tao.
    sophion wrote: »
    eh diba sabi sa bible ninyo na man was created in the image & likeness of god?
    sabi din na god is jealous.
    sabi din ng god is the father.
    sabi din what you do to your neighbor is the same as what you do to jeeeeeeeezus.

kaya dapat daw kilalanin ang dios kung paano ang pagkakilala sa tao.

Tama yan. Because god made man in his image and likeness.Di alam ni Maria ines ang biblia e.
    Mga iho, may hangganan ang paghahalintulad ng Dakilang Lumikha sa mga nilalang niyang tao sa Banal na Kasulatan. Kung inyong mamarapatin, pakilahad kung saan sa Banal na Kasulan sinasabing tuwiran mong makikilala ang Dakilang Lumikha sa paraan ng tulad ng pagkilala ninyo sa inyong kapwa tao.
    Mga iho, may hangganan ang paghahalintulad ng Dakilang Lumikha sa mga nilalang niyang tao sa Banal na Kasulatan. Kung inyong mamarapatin, pakilahad kung saan sa Banal na Kasulan sinasabing tuwiran mong makikilala ang Dakilang Lumikha sa paraan ng tulad ng pagkilala ninyo sa inyong kapwa tao.

At sino ang naglagay ng hangganan? Ano ang hangganan na ito?
  • marcus_huntmarcus_hunt Member PExer
    Kapag pabor sa dogma, kaya nila ipaliwanag na para bang dati silang god/s. Kapag hindi, its a mystery! No one knows.

You can't understand the ways of God daw, pero they're sure their god is good, all the time pa ha.
    Kapag pabor sa dogma, kaya nila ipaliwanag na para bang dati silang god/s. Kapag hindi, its a mystery! No one knows.

You can't understand the ways of God daw, pero they're sure their god is good, all the time pa ha.

Holocaust. 6 million Jews dead.

Ah basta!!! God is good!! God is love!! Period!!!

How about God is good but he fell asleep?
    Holocaust. 6 million Jews dead.

Ah basta!!! God is good!! God is love!! Period!!!

How about God is good but he fell asleep?

Iho, bakit mo isinisisi sa Dakilang Lumikha ang isang pangyayari na mga tao naman ang may kagagawan?
    Iho, bakit mo isinisisi sa Dakilang Lumikha ang isang pangyayari na mga tao naman ang may kagagawan?

NATURAL!! Eh sino pa kaya ang dapat sisihin? Sino lumikha kay Hitler? Yung Dakila mong lumikha, wala ba siyang kamalaymalay na gagawa ng katarantaduhan si Hitler nung nilikha niya ito?

Siguro bored nga si god at nakatulog.
  • TheatheistTheatheist AgnoAtheist PExer
    If I were to have the powers of God, I would not know because I am only limited to my experiences and understanding as a human being.

If I were an ant, would I be able to understand what a car is? What more, how the human mind works?
  • razzer_risingrazzer_rising Please do not use prohibited words in your user title to avoid sanctions. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    geez I dont get the point of this thread. I mean of course I know na these atheists/pseudoatheists/agnostic pexers want to prove that God does not exist but unfortunately this kind of topic will not do that. It can only somehow prove na God is not as good nor merciful as most mainstream christians would like to believe. You know sophion, presidente prikongkong and atheists/pseudoatheists/agnostic pexers, BAD GOD is not equal to NO GOD.

Also I dont agree with MariaInes' post most of the time. I even find his/her post corny, trite and too melodramatic/trying hard/papansin but this time I agree with him/her.

Or baka naman I am wrong. Maybe, Sophion is just questioning the "good-ness" of christian god and not His existence but I highly doubt it.
  • TheatheistTheatheist AgnoAtheist PExer
    The opinions and views of the unbelievers here are only limited to this very few numbers. It is not shared by every one on Earth.
  • arcane_glimpsesarcane_glimpses Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'm so humbled by the superior wisdom of the sages in RoT. :rotflmao:
  • jagarugajagaruga Member PExer
    Boredom is imperfection.
    God is perfect.
    God doesn't get bored.
    Easy peasy.
  • jagarugajagaruga Member PExer
    This is how God deals with boredom

1. create disasters- typhoons, earthquakes, ebola virus
    2. kill, kill, kill
    3. torture his son jesus and all others that don't believe in him.
    4. confuse believers by creating the bible.
    5. confuse languages

It's fun to be God.

Ahh the "Problem of Evil". The right of passage of most budding atheists to total godlessness. You gotta love it.
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    God is above and beyond humanity so there is no boredom in his dictionary. it could be something else that can't be translated to letters or words but hey God only knows.
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Create humans with Free Will instead of obedient, humble ones like Mary. Don't make them perfect. Give them strong sex drives then profess hatred of too much sexuality. That would drive them crazy and eventually drive Thou crazy. That is Divine Fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file