COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Trinitarians Should Also Worship the Apostles

It's simple, really...

“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."

John 17:20-23

1. IF the unity between the Apostles and Christ is the same kind of unity between Christ and His Father

2. AND the Trinitarians believe that this unity is a unity of being

3. IT FOLLOWS that the Apostles also share in Christ's supposed deity.

Again, very simple.

Comments

• TLGTLG The Dark Knight PExer
    Flawed logic!

Where in the verse you provided that the unity mentioned between Jesus and God and between Jesus and the Apostles is a unity of being?
  • wing_commanderwing_commander Yagit sa Lansangan PExer
    Moriadne wrote: »
    It's simple, really...

“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."

1. IF the unity between the Apostles and Christ is the same kind of unity between Christ and His Father

Again, very simple.

If you are going to argue regarding such subject, at least cite passages to back up your claims.

And this is way off the teaching of the bible. so NO...
  • TokayTokay Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Moriadne wrote: »
    It's simple, really...

Again, very simple.

Kaibigan hindi mo na kailangan patunayan yan na kailangan sambahin...Punta ka sa Quaipo church....Kung kani kaninong rebulto ang dinadasalan doon at niluluhuran.
  • TokayTokay Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Paaminin mo dito yung mga Katoliko hinding hindi aamin yan na sumasamba sila sa rebulto... eh yung isa nga dito todo tanggi at paliwanag sa mga akosa sa kanya ni zape sa inquisition era:lol:
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ◄ Psalm 82:6 ►
    Parallel Verses
    New International Version
    "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

We share God's divinity being the sons of God. This is a parallelism to ancestral worship.

So it is fine to revere your fellow men for the good things that they did. Parang "sinong idol mo?" tapos gagayahin mo yung hairstyle or mannerism ng idol mong artista.
  • wing_commanderwing_commander Yagit sa Lansangan PExer
    ◄ Psalm 82:6 ►
    Parallel Verses
    New International Version
    "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.'

We share God's divinity being the sons of God. This is a parallelism to ancestral worship.

So it is fine to revere your fellow men for the good things that they did. Parang "sinong idol mo?" tapos gagayahin mo yung hairstyle or mannerism ng idol mong artista.

unfortunately RCC does this to the EXTREME.. to the extend that it becomes or borderlines IDOLATRY.. take for example the Marian doctrine

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file