COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Did a group of hypocrites force Benedict XVI resignation?

imanh0rnimanh0rn Member PEx Rookie ⭐
Was the pope under the influence of a secretive "gay lobby" within the Vatican itself?

That's the claim put forth by Italian daily newspaper La Repubblica.

On Thursday, the popular paper published an article alleging that Pope Benedict XVI's decision to resign this month was partly prompted by a report that accused Vatican officials of being under the influence of several internal lobbies, reportedly including a gay one.

The Irish Times reports that Benedict commissioned the report after the Vatileaks scandal broke last year. The report, written by a trio of cardinals, concluded that "various lobbies within the Holy See were consistently breaking" the sixth and seventh commandments, "thou shalt not commit adultery" and "thou shalt not steal."

read more

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/21/pope-benedict-resigned-vatican-gay-lobby-paper-claims_n_2735642.html

FYI, I'm gay (even though I also have relationships with girls) but those inside Vatican are hypocrites.

Comments

• AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Benedict's resignation was rather unusual, especially when compared to his idol, JP2, who almost crawled to work as he insisted on living out his papacy despite his debilitating sickness.

Wikileaks indeed provided us with insights that it could be the double whammy of gay lobby in the highest levels of the papal government and the incessant financial scandals that drained the spirit and energy of Benedict.

By the way, Imanhorn, are you top or bottom? Hopefully top, because I would like to introduce you to my friend ElCid. He is curious about the world and the universe.
  • ElCidElCid Roman Catholic PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ateo wrote: »
    Benedict's resignation was rather unusual, especially when compared to his idol, JP2, who almost crawled to work as he insisted on living out his papacy despite his debilitating sickness.

Wikileaks indeed provided us with insights that it could be the double whammy of gay lobby in the highest levels of the papal government and the incessant financial scandals that drained the spirit and energy of Benedict.

By the way, Imanhorn, are you top or bottom? Hopefully top, because I would like to introduce you to my friend ElCid. He is curious about the world and the universe.

True Ateo. I'd like to know how you'd feel if I insert my foot up your @$$ hahaha.
  • imanh0rnimanh0rn Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Ateo wrote: »

as I stated, those in the Vatican are hypocrites. A pedophile is a pedophile. A pedophile can be a homosexual but not all homosexuals are pedophiles.

nakakasuka lang kasi, they preach against homosexuality, they block the happiness of marriage from homosexuals yet they're gay.

word on the streets in Vatican, some group of priests actually have a sex dungeon in one of the holy buildings. they kidnap men, women and children

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file